It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Man ok I think Im going to stop following that guys trail, after several websites. Who is lookups, reverse phone number look ups etc....
I notice everythings connected to something else.
To another company and another website.

Not sure what that means, anyhow I guess we should be playing with the image. I gotta get some stuff done, lol late for work. I knew this game would do that. Anyone else have any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
With regards to the circle one with a triangle in the middle and various blobs on the lines, if you look at it cross eyed or stare intently then I can see four triangle shaped object all pointing into the centre.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Catching up again, I wish I lived in US or I was a bat so I didn't have to catch up!

I am working on a similar idea with the graph, using a spiral and/or concentric circles. Let you know if I come up with anything.

Although you'll probably solve it while I'm asleep!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Are the new images hints? Im not getting it because it seems some are still working on the dots.

In the new pic:

I see writing across the back. I cant make it out its like "unm" or something. Im sure theres more to it, been playing with it in PsP.
Anyhow maybe someone else can see that and think of something.

*edit* adding the image with arrows pointing to letters.

Also could these be more missing letters to go with TheRiddlers letters?
Maybe all of them combined make up a phrase.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Memysabu]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

the images in that picture: on the left is of the top secret "drones" spotted and phtographed by people, one man came out about them saying that they were reversed engineered from ET Technology. On the bottom of these drones is a "language" as the man describes it, but it is not language and has nothing to tell you, apparently. It is some sort of programming, that when written on the drones it hives them power or something.

the right image is of the first moon landing and i think that it is supposed to show something in the reflection of his helmet.like a ufo or something

[edit on 7-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
lOOK I CAN SEE UNMO THERE MAY BE ANOTHER LETTER, BUT THATS ALL I SEE AT THE MOMENT

United nations military Obeserver:

unmo

[edit on 7-8-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Hey great job man, that may not be right but thats a dang good stab at it!
Atleast now we are getting somewhere. If there are multiple ways to solve this puzzle then there HAS to be at the very least a clue in the picture.

Im going to work on some alterations of the pic and post them. I wonder how far along we are. And wether or not this is all just warm up for ten questions tomorrow night?

Man this stuff is addicting, I bet the mods are giggling their butts off at us LOL! I wish I could write these games, I have a ton of gaming experience. However I am not creative. That side of my brain does not even function.

I only use the left hemisphere. So Im amazing at logical thinking but when it comes to creating a creative solution Im bad.

Anyhow back with alterations ina few.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ok got two different pics. I noticed if you zoomed out you could see writing across the entire image. Some kinda pixilation effect. If someone made this pic to do this they are dam skilled.

Anyhow see what you think, its just what Im playing with at the moment.

Im leaning towards the second.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have some thoughts about the wiki article that I'd really like to get some feedback on from other people following the game.

1) since it's already got a lot of info in it, and we're still in "pre-game" phase, I was thinking of writing up a quick summary of the pregame stuff as an intro to the game wiki, and then moving everything that's there so far to its own, pregame warmup page.

2) William One Sac made the suggestion that we change the page name, perhaps to "Game: What is the Conspiracy". I have a couple thoughts about the name change. First, I think it would be nice to use a name with no colon in it, since that sometimes gets wonky with BBcode linkages. My proposal, I guess, would be that we have two pages: "What is the Conspiracy" and "What is the Conspiracy (Pregame)". I would have to check, but there's probably a way to use a redirect page so that links that have already been made to Game:whatistheconspiracy wouldn't become deadlinks.

3) I am neither conspiracy theorist nor debunker. I will need extra supervision in the upcoming days (weeks? months?) from people who know the material. My plan is to try to edit the wiki page at least once every day or two with updates to keep it current to the game. But it would be super-awesome if others with more knowledge of the territory could chip in.

4) One place that I think everyone could be really helpful without having to learn a lot of wikicode is in adding links to the end. There are sections for "See Also" (other TinWiki articles), for "Relevant Discussion Threads" (ATS Forum threads that come up in the game), and for "External Links" (for, you guessed it, external links).

Please let me know what you think! U2U me, leave a comment on the wiki page, whatever ...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

this is a great movement awesome!

here is a UNMO youtube site real

www.youtube.com...

it does not seem like anything interesting, maybe these letters are something esle

[edit on 7-8-2008 by ragster]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The background images on the new green banner are definitive:

The one on the left is definitely the Big Basin drone #2. There are actually two images of this drone, the one in the banner has been slightly rotated. The drone controversy began in early last year and continues to this day, though many, including some ATS mods, take the position that the drone/CARET fiasco is a hoax with some clever writing and CGI along with a few equally-controversial UFO media moguls (LMH) feeding the frenzy.

Things have died down considerably as no new information has been forthcoming in several months, the investigations all reached dead ends, and the curious glyph writing and document analysis yielded nothing revelatory. Ambiguity shrouds the topic to some extent, though one might argue that there has been, and yet remains, a conspiratorial element to the entire episode. Certainly the CARET drone story, by its very nature and intriguing content, has generated a huge amount of interest here at ATS and elsewhere, even a cool music video (below), so the premise, if not the promise of the drones, is certainly enigmatic if not conspiracy-driven and clearly fits the themes of this game/event.

The image on the right is a crop from a famous image taken during the first moon landing by Apollo 11 on July 20, 1969. The image is the space helmet and a reflection in the face mask of astronaut Buzz Aldrin. The original photo was taken by NASA astronaut Neil Armstrong, who can be see standing in the background of the reflected image. On the right is one of the gold-foiled legs of the lunar module (LEM). In the distance can be seen the American flag. On the left foreground is some instrumentation from one of the geologic experiments placed on the lunar soil. The dark figure extending from the bottom center-left up to about the half-way point of the face mask is Buzz Aldrin's own shadow.

The Apollo 11 lunar landing mission is actually filled to the brim with controversy. A quick search in the box at the top of this page will yield hundreds of posts here at ATS that discusses a few of them. Among the most notorious postulations is the belief that Armstrong and Aldrin were actually being 'observed' by figures they saw on a ridge while traversing the moon (and warnings to 'leave'), the famous "Santa Clause" reference en route, and several photographic anomalies that elicit much heated discussion even today, nearly forty years later.

For me, this whole issue was very personal for reasons I won't go into here. But, I will say that I was always dismayed and very disappointed that the first man on the moon, arguably one of the most famous and thought-provoking individuals of our time, almost immediately sequestered himself into an isolated, reclusive state upon his return. Here was one of the best opportunities for NASA and the US to gain significant free PR and international good will for years to come, was spooked by something beyond description and retreated completely from public view. Why? What REALLY happened up there?

In any event, the photographer, First-on-the-moon and now complete recluse Neil Armstrong, was the one who took the picture on the right side of our "soonyouwillknow" conspiracy banner.

Here's a higher res image of the pic in question:

The original image and other hi-res images taken on that famous day can be found here.

Finally, for those who may not have seen it, here's the popular and well-done music-video of the drones and the glyphs upon them:

edit to fix link...

[edit on 8/7/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

wow.

So in all of this, where do we look to now.

1969 lunar conspiracy and some drone that is deemed a hoax.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ragster

Remember, most puzzles will require an answer and a thread ID.

Start capturing thread ID's for Caret and Moon Hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Where do you input the thread ID? Just list it on this thread?

I cant help but see glyphs in that pic the second image I posted.
It could be a sequence of glyphs from the CARET craft.

It doesnt make any sense for them to put up a pic with no clue or answer in it. All of the images before this had some sort of clues / answer.
Not to mention there are several ways to solve each puzzle.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just for kicks and grins, I drew some rings around the dots puzzle:

Ring size (MS paint) increments of 20 pixels diameter, starting at 20x20.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
dunno if its b een posted, but since im not participating, I figured i'd post this.

checked googles cache of witc site. look at this image...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

Yhea we had that puzzle around the turn of the month, 31st of July or the 1st of August or so.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Another practice round?

Filename appears binary also.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
R U RDY?

upside down.

Doh!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok, it's official. ProTo Fire Fox has moved the game wiki to tinwiki.org/wiki/Whatistheconspiracy and left a redirect at the old address. But turned down my request for a separate page for the pregame, so I guess I'll leave it all there.

Anyone who hasn't checked it out, I highly recommend you take a look. Among other things, it includes thumbnails and links to (I believe) every image that has appeared on whatistheconspiracy.com since it was discovered. Also the solution to each puzzle so far. It could be a really great resource for the community as this game goes forward, so use it!

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join