It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Hey Guys, dont forget to update the TinWiki page, I have update as far as 2 days ago but it would be great every time we make progress hust to post on there just to save time, and people joining can catch up quick with out the need of going through all the posts.

The link is HERE

Great work over the past day,

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Sorry Dark Realms must of been typing as you posted!!!!

Nice idea for the red herrings section, I think the admin guy was Crackeur, and I couldnt find anything with those letters that made any sense so will keep working!!

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Anybody sussed out what the ATS ID thread meant in 'mirror image' clue???

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Back again =)

Great progress has been made! I think they are running out of puzzles to give us before the 08th August =D

I updated the Wiki page with the solution to the first mirror image puzzle.

This page needs more stucture, If the questions or pages were split to have their own headings etc. would be great. (I've never edited wiki pages before but it seems to be quite easy.)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

I think when the 'real' questions start, the answer will require the answer and the thread ID. As of now it seems the game has not officially started.

The puzzles we are getting seem to be practice for whats to come, get us thinking and working as a team =)

I'm having a great time with everyone here, it's actually got to the stage where I have to keep refreshing the page obsessively to see if there are any updates

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRiddler
In the glyphs on the right side uses a different code...if it used the same code, the first word would end in a H and the second word would begin with a L and end with a C and the last word would have a P as the second letter and end in an R...

It has to be two different codes, i think...

Yes i agree. I have filled in the gaps with the shapes we know and it wouldn't make any sense unless the code is encrypted using some kind of ROT encryption as well...

Here it is will the first 3 words solved and the gaps filed in:

1..s
2..o
3..l
4..v
5..e

6..t
7..h
5..e

9 ...c
10..r
11..y
12..p
6 ...t
2 ...o
13..g
10..r
14..a
15..m
1...s

4 ...v
7 .. h

3 ...l
9 ...c

4... v
12.. p

12 ..p
10 ..r

[edit on 1/8/2008 by GarethAyres]
Edited out a mistake

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I know, this is more addictive than, well lets say most things ive tried before!!

Ill try to work on splitting up the wiki page so its more structured. Not sure how to do it but lets face it it cant be as tricky as these puzzles!!!

Peace

(OK I have tried to make it more structured and accessible, however I am having trouble in the formatting department, it would be great if someone of previous experience could help us out on this, as I feel it is a resource well worth having and that it would save time and possibly help on the next puzzles). - edit

Cheers

[edit on 1/8/2008 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Ok, I did a little bit of formatting, we now have heading for each clue and it is easy to navigate as there is now links at the top to each section.

We need a solution guide for each clue, which will keep followers up to date and allow us to review solutions to help us to progress.

I'll be making smaller changes to this page over the course of the day. Eventually this will be a great reference page!

Keep going everyone!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unsane

Nice one Unsane, thats what I was trying to do.

Much more clearer and structured. Will be a great reference source now.

Star for that one mate, it was giving me more of a headache then the game itself was.

Cheers

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Have a star yourself! You're a good man, Lestat - it's not true what they say about you

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
LOL, right your making me paranoid now, im gonna go through the thread meticulously now to see what you have all been saying!!!

In all seriousness though, what have they been saying???

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

*s'n-word'* i'm only joking, no-ones said anything bad about you.

In fact i think people think that you're an exemplary fellow.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unsane

Ha, nice, only messing around, im stuck on the game at the mo.
Just nice to have a bit of banter while your in the darkness!

Like what you did on TinWiki, I think im gonna have to leave this one to the super code crackers, I cant believe how fast you guys get through some of the puzzles on here.

We can achieve great things when we pt our minds together. Imagine what we could do if this was not a game.

A collective pool like this one could overcome just about anything, really enjoying it and proud to be a participant with all you great people.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I go to work and I miss all the fun!
Stupid jobs get in the way of everything..... I might have to quit.

Excellent job with the Tinwiki !!!!

One thing I'm confused about, though..... might have missed because I tried to catch up really quick. Where were those green glyph thingies found? I still don't see them... want to make sure my browser isn't all messed up.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane Void

They did appear on each side of the web side fame for me last night. They are not there now though. Luckily someone added them to page 27 of this thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oh man the second set of glyphs is driving me mad!

I have found a new direction though. If you map the shapes to letter's for the first set of glyphs, it looks like a pattern appears.If you think of the glyphs as consisting of 4 sets, 1 round, and 3 spikey sets with a spikiness (these 3 sets of spikiness are then rotated.

The really spiky glyphs all appear in the first 8 letters of the alphabet only. The least spiky glyphs (look like squares) appear in the 9-16th letters only. The glyphs with a middle amount of spikes appear in the 18-22nd letters of the alphabet. And the circle glyph appears as the 25th letter.

None overlap, which is what made me think its something to consider to help solve the second half of the problem. The rotation doesn't seem to have a pattern though.

edit to add what this theory above produces:

v
u
h

l
n
q
c

v
i
x
p
q
j

k
p
r

---
Not sure what the above could mean. I tried some ROT encryption on it with no luck.

Maybe ive just gone down the wrong path completely lol

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Is the second set the one that is now appearing on the homepage?

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GarethAyres, Shane, etc.

Go to your browser tools, clear your cookies, log out and then back in to ATS. The green/glyph border will appear (first time only).

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

[edit on 8/1/2008 by Outrageo]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow Outrageo you truly are gifted!!!!

OK ATS lets have the next one!!!

(Im only saying as now Outrageo and the others are online)!!!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join