It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden link at bottom of page. whatistheconspiracy.com

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiigurl

Either we wait untill 08.08.08
OR
complete solutions
deliver concluding
cryptograph statement.

Maybe the site will change again within an hour or two, since"we" have delivered the concluding cryptograph statement.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Have there been warm up exercises in the past?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Agreed, thread has been starred and flagged.

Thanks Xeros, I saw that type of cipher recently and had it readily installed on my computer to decipher those letters posted. That is one thing everyone needs to do, get all the cipher/decipher programs you can before this thing starts so we can keep HUNT on hisher toes.

Here is a good link to get started with.... cipherclerk

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by downintheupside

Aahh, good point. I was trying manually doh!

Thanks for the link, that will help alot in future.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There is 1 discrepancy in the cypher.

This is the word CRYPTOGR?M.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Good find, it seems to be the only symbol like that in the statement too.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
By the way, what is cytograph?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ya, that first symbol you posted is = a, and the last symbol is = z.

According to Wingdings that is.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
For those stumped on the solution after finding out this is typed in a wingdings font, open a new notepad document and type out the letters alphabetically with said font and then do a mono-alphabetic substitution to solve the sentence.

Downloadable program type for those lazy like me....

SecretCodeBreaker

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Give ya a doorway to think about if you havent already.

The Olympic Games open on the 8th of August 2008 at 8:08 pm, and that's considered an auspicious date because of all the 8's in the date. In the lunar calendar, it's also the eighth day of the seventh month.
7 days from Aug 1 =8 Eclipse to take place Aug 1 2008

The Rat is the leader of the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac, so the Year of the Rat begins a new cycle of twelve. The Rat is renowned in Chinese astrology for being very clever and quite astute when managing finances.

This is an incredibly high octave year (2008) as we also see a global power shift symbolized by one of the most anticipated Olympics of all time in China. The Olympics begin at 8:08 on 8/08/08.Chinese history has a special reverence for the number eight. There are eight trigrams in the I Ching, based in the elemental and directional energies.

During the Olympics, the Sun in the sky will cross China's Pluto. This could signify a range of events, from an obvious shift of world power and wealth to China, or it could spell a huge disaster or catastrophe, possibly an act of terrorism.

This Day History
8th August
British newspapers romantically link Diana, Princess of Wales with Dodi Al Fayed - the son of Mohammed Al Fayed, the owner of London store Harrods.
Islamic Jihad terrorists release British journalist John McCarthy - 5 years and 3 months after being kidnapped in Beirut. He had been held hostage since April 17, 1986 - a total of 1,943 days.
Iraq President Saddam Hussein announces that Iraq has annexed Kuwait. US President Bush sends American troops to Saudi Arabia as part of the build-up of a multinational force to force Iraqi troops out of Kuwait.
US President Richard Nixon finally resigns over the Watergate Affair - the first President to resign from office in the face of a threat of impeachment.
In England, a gang of 15 men steal more than £2.6 million in the Great Train Robbery at Sears Crossing, Buckinghamshire - stopping and robbing a Royal Mail train travelling between Glasgow and London.
In Britain, Columbia Records signs a 17 year old singer called Cliff Richard.
World War II: Russia declares war on Japan.
World War II: In America, six German saboteurs are executed in a prison in the District of Columbia less than 3 months after they landed on Long Island.
World War II: Official beginning of the Battle of Britain.
Britain passes the Poor Law Amendmant Act - abandoning system of outdoor relief by which parishes look after their poor and replacing it with the workhouse.
World War I: Start of the Battle of Amiens - Allied troops advance against 20 German divisions and take 16,000 prisoners within 2 hours.
Start of the first Davis Cup international tennis tournament, named after Dwight Filley Davis, at Longwood Cricket Club in Brookline, Massachusetts. Cup is won by the United States.
Former French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte is exiled to the island of St Helene.
The highest mountain in Europe, Mont Blanc, is climbed for the first time by Michael-Babriel Paccard and Jacques Balmat.
Hadrian becomes Roman Emperor.

Not where or what we are from so much as when we are from

[edit on 30-7-2008 by fastwalker23]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by downintheupside

Excellent, thanks for the links again, that's exactly the sort of thing I was thinking about, but didn't know how to search/find. The only thing is, won't this now either become too difficult or too easy.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Xeros]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nah, I don't think the puppetmasters will make it too hard because people will lose interest too fast.

And as far as easy goes, there are many ways to trick the programs out there to give you bad answers, so it may have to be done free hand at some points in the game, I think I just got lucky in fishing out the right one to use for that answer.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by downintheupside]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
That's why there's no substitute for a sharp mind. Or a quick pen.

tried:

files.abovetopsecret.com/images/cryptopraph_one.gif
files.abovetopsecret.com/images/cryptogram_one.gif

nada

[edit on 30-7-2008 by EvaDavE]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
woo hoo i come back and the game is under way
must say its my first one and im looking forward to getting into it good luck everyone

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think I found something new. It is a banner at the bottom of most posts/threads, I havent seen it on this one though. The link is www.911gorilla.org... on the site it has a gorilla and says "we deserve a better investigation". I might be wrong though, just thought I would bring this up.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Good searchin' but that's a recent ATS initiative described here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

keep looking

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I figured that maybe we can get some more clues by looking at the properties on the picture that is on the site, but I haven't. What is files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The link is broken, hawaiigurl.

What is it anyways?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I can't get onto the game site. Ohh wait there it goes... Had me worried for a sec.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by EvaDavE]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sweetalker

If you go onto whatistheconspiracy.com and right click on the picture then click on properties you will come up with files.abovetopsecret.com... I'm thinking that if we get the most important part of the site and figure out what this is (files.abovetopsecret.com) then maybe we can find more pictures and thus find more clues.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join