It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mud Pit -v- Political Scandal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Missed this first time around.

WTF is THAT new avatar TC???

That this Mudpit Topic is not in ChitChat is Scandalous.

Spillage everywhere.

What exactly does make a political scandal a scandal?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What exactly does make apolitical scandal a scandal?
Answer: A media interview
lol

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ATTENTION

People are still getting things confused between civilized discussion on the Politics forum and candidate-bashing in the Mudpit.

If you're not sure whether your post is Pit material, err on the side of caution and post it to the Pit.

Ask yourself the following:
1. Is this post bashing a candidate or government official?
2. Is this post going to make ATS members of any political party really angry?
3. Will this post immediately insult a large group of people (Right or Left ATS members)?
***If the answer to any of these is "YES," the post goes in the Mudpit.

Things are getting out of hand on this forum.
We will no longer be as forgiving when political sniping occurs on the Politics & Scandals forum, so consider this the final warning. In the future, Mudpit threads posted here are more likely to be trashed rather than nicely moved to the Pit.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hey I think the reason people put it under politics and scandals is because they have never been in the mud pit. I remember when I was new I was afraid to go in the mud pit at first. But then it didn't look like it was worth the points.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Banshee says,

People are still getting things confused between civilized discussion on the Politics forum and candidate-bashing in the Mudpit.

Notice the term "MudPit" used by a Mod? Old habits die hard eh? LOL
I'm not picking on you Banshee, your one of the best Mods, congrats on your promotion are due i believe.

My point is, i'll always call the "Restricted Political Debate" forum the "MudPit", and will even poke fun at the change from time to time....It was amusing to see Mod's refering to this forum in this manner....you'd think the thought police would be enforcing a ban on the term "MudPit" too....LOL

Viva le MudPit!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Having to buy your way in with points seems a little inane. Points mean nothing...viewpoints however, should not be oppressed.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well I feel most of these belong in Political thread, not the mud pit, If it was the mud pit I would be much less cordial....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1stcavgrunt
Having to buy your way in with points seems a little inane. Points mean nothing...viewpoints however, should not be oppressed.

- I agree.

I don't often go in the mud-pit cos most of the debate is here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join