It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology founder: "Christ was an alien mind control implant." Secret cult recording leaked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Summary

"Classified" Scientology cult recording of founder L. Ron Hubbard from Oct 3, 1968, "Assists" course VIII.

The recording, in Hubbard's own distinctive voice, expounds Scientology's dissembling alien creation myth, whereby the earth is populated by the evil "Galactic overload" "Xenu" (or "Xemu") and humans are parasitized by alien spirits called "body thetans". Scientology reportedly exposes the alien basis to its beliefs fewer than 10% of its followers.

Contrary to Scientology statements about the compatibility between Scientology and Christianity, Hubbard maintains that, "There was no Christ" and that the stories of Christ are alien mind implants.

The recording plainly shows Hubbard to have a disturbed personality.
http://__._/wiki/Scientology_cult_Hubbard_Class_VIII_Assists_Xenu_lecture_recording_1968

81mb: leak2:scientology-hubbard-class-viii-xenu-tape-hifi.mp3

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
How is saying Jesus is an alien mind implant created by the big evil Xanadu guy any more evidence of a "disturbed personality" than the belief that Jesus was the son of an intergalactic all-powerful tent god and some Jewish chick, who was killed, came back to life, and is now watching your bedroom very closely?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Thats a very good point very well put.
Both opinions are quite ludicrously outlandish when looked at in the cold light of day.

[edit on 01/24/07 by karl 12]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
L.Ron Hubbard was....

drum roll please...

A Science Fiction Writer

I don't take any out there wish wash BS from him without the several hundred tablespoon-fuls of salt.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats a very good point very well put.
Both opinions are quite ludicrously outlandish when looked at in the cold light of day.

Stupid point really

One 'story' is thousands of years old and the other is from 'cult' founder from the last 50 years.

Big difference.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Christ part is around 1 hr. 2 min. He also makes a slip of the tongue and says body thetans don't exist at around 1 hr. 12 min. 50 sec. The insanity that this man spouts is epic. I wonder how much people had to pay to listen to this drivel? Thanks for the post, definitely more food for thought.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Not really... the reason people believe the Bible is true is because they can agree that so many people for so long has agreed that what they agreed on is true.

Say a particular thing enough times and especially to persons who are emotionally vulnerable and at some point they'll choose to believe. Not because it's true but simply because it's easier to sink into it and anyways... there's comfort once you hit the bottom right?... right?

The same thing could probably be said about the other kooks who in this case be Scientology. In my opinion the ideals and philosophies of Scientology was crazy enough before TC, but TC destroyed it completely.

I guess we ought to thank him

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I will go with those HALO pictures of Saints that were percieved in churches are nothing more then 'Neurological Transmitters' to other worldly beings.

They have been tagged. They were real people that have been introduced to foreign communciation on a multi-dimensional level, the biological implant would set up the brain for communication, its like a switchboard to space.

these beings recieve upgrades for their efforts.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Nice quote >>

''The history of our race and each individuals experience are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and a lie told well is immortal'' ..

...Mark Twain

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So far this thread has given me a few good laughs--which is about the sum of Scientology.

How that loony claptrap ever got to be recognized as a bona-fide religion in the US is a profound mystery to me, and a commentary on the US and organized religion.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Back to hate mongering as usual I see? The difference is loads of first hand eye witnesses to those events - the rise of Christianity in spite of Roman persecutions. The fact that Jesus fulfilled prophecies made thousands of years before he was born -including where he would be born.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Yeah, so? Is there a grandfather clause for silly ideas?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Hate mongering? Putting one religion on the same level as another is hate mongering? Bit of a chip on your shoulder isn't there, Whammy?

Call back in a thousand years when we will have all those scientology prophecies fulfilled. Or at least claims that they were fulfilled.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join