It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When weather attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Maybe its just the media but I know we are having record year for tornados and wind >>
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we have record flooding in IN, here's some shots of Iowa
news.yahoo.com...

floods in Wisc as well seems the US is under attack by water.

Remember earthquakes that hit New Madrid fault, Reno, Off coast or Portland

All we need is volcano and it seems the US has been attacked by earth, wind, water and fire. Maybe it is just the Cherokee in me but this seems significant.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe it is not just the US but worldwide..consider the recent earthquake in China, Myanmar cyclone.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just heard that Bush declared 1/3 of Indiana to be disaster zone. A good part of that would be farmland and lead to higher prices one way or another.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
i agree.. the weather wars are truly in full swing.. Recent activity in and around the sun are also a major factor.. The recent comet which hit the sun caused a major out break of weather and that does not include the manipulated weather.. For a good many years now I have been following the work of james mc canney.. his site is located here.. This guy is pretty real.. when he makes predictions he predicts for the whole year and he draws his conclusions from the electrical conditions in the solar system.. those conditions can be caused by passing comets or planetry alignments.. check him out.. He is normally spot on with his predctions.. He is pretty outspoken about the manipulated weather we get from time to time..

peace n luv

dz

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Flooding in China...

news.yahoo.com...

So a large % of crops in US/China will be affected.

Maybe Weather wars are happening between the two countries.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Levees are failing..flooding worsens.
news.yahoo.com...

Global food inflation fears grow.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I wonder if all this flooding everywhere is going to lead to a boom in the mosquito population?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dividing the East from the West www.abovetopsecret.com...' i believe it was intentional

see map www.wunderground.com... &riv.sort=DESC

www.roguegovernment.com... Secretive FEMA Camp Drill Running In Iowa
05-07-2008
www.roguegovernment.com
Lee Rogers

Since then, the government bought out more than 9,000 homeowners, turning much of the land into parks and undeveloped areas that can be allowed to flood with less risk. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has moved or flood-proofed about 30,000 properties.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

i believe H.A.A.R.P. had something to do w/this and USNORTHCOM is steadily having joint exercises.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
wasn't there just a quake in Japan as well?
I wonder how bad it's going to be in the coming months....

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Typhoon in Philippines..at least 13 dead major flooding.
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Av8rjM6rK04K.Hvo0aDSGM7jOrgF

Seems almost not a day that there is not a major weather story

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Agence France-Presse - 6/22/2008 5:32 AM GMT

Philippine ferry carrying over 800 people sinks in typhoon

Three survivors from a ferry that sank in the central Philippines have been found, but more than 700 passengers and crew remain missing, a local official said on Sunday.

The maritime disaster comes as Typhoon Fengshen lashed the Philippines, officials and reports stated.
Been raining in the philippines continuously.

new topics

top topics

join