It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese invent car that runs on water

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I doubt "save water" would be a problem, it doesn't have to be fresh water, with a few filters you could just as well use salt water or other non drinkable water.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The Japanese never invented it.....

Bob Lazar did!..........

he should have got a patent on it!

source

although he converts water into hydrogen..so.... a little different???

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
"Stan received assurances of financial backing for his proposed retro-fit conversion kit to allow cars to run on water as the only fuel. His target retail price for the kit was US $1,500. Stan stopped at a restaurant for a meal, but as soon as he started eating, he jumped up and rushed out to the car park, saying that he had been poisoned. He died in the car park (which was very convenient timing for the oil companies) and nobody has managed to replicate his water injection system although there are several relevant patents of Stan’s on his system. Stan He started by pumping energy into the water molecules by passing them through transparent tubes using arrays of solid state UV lasers to radiate energy into them: "

This is a snip from an interesting article found @ this link, www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

I'm going to make a simple version of one of these devices just to see if I might be able to save some gas $. : )

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

I expect water to be used in future production cars will have a dye added to them like red diesel that farmers use in their vehicles.

Also petrol stations will have waterpumps added and the goverments will be creaming in their taxes with the dyed water

Random car checks by police would find out if your legal or not,and a hefty fine would be issued to anyone using cheap water!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Danger Girl

Originally posted by Rumrunner
This is one of the stupidest/scariest idea's I have ever heard of!

The world can do without oil but it CANNOT do without water!

good one.
you were being sarcastic weren't you?

One can only hope - first that this is real - and then that some enviro-nazis don't try to stupidly kill the idea to "save water". I wonder how many millions (or billions?) of years it would take for humans to "burn" through all the oceans and ice at the poles?

I is not possible to destroy water. If you split the Hydrogen and oxygen cells in water through electrolysis and burn the Hydrogen/ oxygen you create water again. So Rumrunner your statement is false.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
'energy invention supression'????
hhahahhahahahahahahaaaaa

Thanks for making my day.

And this is likely fake. Just like the many past shady efforts trying to run away with investors money. FAKE.

How can you get more power than you put in? That's ridiculous. Water is not fuel. FAKE.

The company claims contravenes the second law of thermodynamics which states that in a closed system, any real physical process ends with less useful energy than it started with, some is always wasted.

How can you get more energy than what you put in the first place?

I'm calling this FAAAAKEEE!!!!!

When a conflict such as this oil price brouhaha comes up, someone is going to take advantage of gullible people.

Also if it was true I hope someone in the OPEC or the oil conglomerate are going to buy this company and close it down for good.

Who's gonna feed the children of employees who work for oil companies? And the workers who work building and maintaining cars that run on fuel? Huh? And the entire family thathas to do with every conceivable vehicle that runs on fossil fuel? Who's gonna feed their children and wives if they were laid off? Huh? The economy will collapse!

Down with this whole H2O crap.

Oil 4EVA!!! Oil FTW!!

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

WoW... reading your post was a waste of my life.

Water is power, it is what powers your human body in a very real and powerfull way. If you cannot except that then you will never see the truth in all things. Replying might have been a waste of my time too.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If you put sea water in your car adn drive it, the exhaust will be water vapor, and the salt will collect in the tank where the electoisys took place. You may have to clean out your tank, but the water vapor will go into the atmosphere and come back down as rain. Our water supply will never go away, it will just keep moving like it does when it rains now. We need to stay on top of this and make it as public as possible. If we let this one die like the last ones, we will be slaves to the oil pimps forever.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

Hey, how much did "they" pay you to say that?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Air Car
It runs on compressed air with the exhaust being cold air.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
The Air Car
It runs on compressed air with the exhaust being cold air.
www.youtube.com...

When they are able to use both together for backup situations I will be impressed
Running on the same things our Body does! How Fascinating.

sty

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Little more information : I found th website of the company , it is Japanese

www.genepax.co.jp...

anyone can use Google to translate it !
here for example

translate.google.co.uk...://www.genepax.co.jp/mechanism/mechanism.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/sea rch%3Fq%3Dwww.genepax.co.jp...

[edit on 14-6-2008 by sty]

sty

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I know this concept. and of course it is great but you need energy to compress the air first. This is more a way of storing the energy , by transforming it into compressed air. I would say better carry on developing batteries based on ultra-capacitors so no energy in lost in the conversions. The air car works bit like this:

electricity >>>compressor>>> compressed air. Efficiency -75% at the best
compressed air >>>engine>>> mechanical output. Efficiency somewhere around 40% at the best.

so , from the energy point of view, again - a lot of the energy is lost during conversions . Again- we would be better of storing the first electricity into batteries and using it stright away to the electrical motor.

I plan myself to convert a small Ford K to run on batteries (next year) as the car is light and tidy (plus I like the design).

I will remove the petrol engine (i like that!) , and anything to do with the petrol like petrol tank, exost pipe etc. The idea is to make the car as light as possible . Then , the very small back seats will be removed to make room for a layer of batteries . I will use a 12 battery pack of 85 ampers, deep cycle silicium battery, very cheap at the moment. As engine I will use a 6.9 HP EV motor that would directly plug in to the speed hear of the car
using a self-designed shaft .

A bit of a guide on how to be done you can find here:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Nope. Sorry, not buying it.

I really wish this was possible, but I don't think it is. This is more than just a claim that a car can run on water. If it were true, this would be a free energy device. You would be getting more energy output than what is being put in.

Now if you use common sense, if this were possible, what would be the most widest application of this technology? It would be generating electricity. Cars are very inefficient machines. Why would you introduce a free energy device first in the form of a car? Your chances of success would increase to introduce this as a generator for the home. Why didn't they do that?

If it were true, people would be buying the car only to pull out the generator to use in their house.

And for those Stanley Myer fans, it is true his buggy ran on Brown's gas as claimed, but he failed to show his buggy was self sufficient. I have watched the videos and am very skeptical of how it worked. One video shows how he plugs an electric motor into an AC power outlet, and this motor turned an alternator to generate electricity for the electrolysis machine. Now the electrolysis rate was very impressive and generated Brown's gas easy enough, but he never showed that the energy output was more than the electric power going in.

In the other video of the buggy, he shows this same electric motor and alternator setup mounted on the buggy right? So where does the AC electric come from to power the electric motor? Why didn't he just mount the alternator on the front of the motor and eliminate the electric motor all together? This looks very suspicious to me.

Here is one of many existing discussions on it.

Water Car Inventor Murdered.

sty

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

o, the last video only shows how to convert a petrol car to run on batteries, nothing unusual here
, no magic this time.
regarding the watercar - well, i agree it is impossible from the point of view of what we know so far about how our universe works! but if you look on the subatomic scale , what we now find it impossible , it is actually governing the subatomic world . Have a go with the Particle Physics - here is not unusual to have an energy particle showing up from nowhere and passing energy to another particle .So why not the Watercar?

have a good day
STY

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sounds great to me!
But how much is a gallon of water going to cost me after this "new" tech is brought to the masses?
I really don't think there is a way to have cheap, effective transportation in a global market such as ours.
There will always be some "fat cat" making a fortune from fuel, this is a capitalist society after all!
Maybe if we all walked a little more, instead of jumping in the car to drive one mile to the convienence store, then maybe we could appreciate things a little more.
now that, to me, is worth pondering!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Any kind of water?

I love the idea, that I could piss in my gas tank in the morning, and drive to work. Piss in my gas tank at the end of the day and drive home.

If you could use any water, why not urine? Wouldn't that shut up the water shortage theory? I mean... We all have to go number 1 sometimes.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Nope. Sorry, not buying it.

I really wish this was possible, but I don't think it is. This is more than just a claim that a car can run on water. If it were true, this would be a free energy device. You would be getting more energy output than what is being put in.

Now if you use common sense, if this were possible, what would be the most widest application of this technology? It would be generating electricity. Cars are very inefficient machines. Why would you introduce a free energy device first in the form of a car? Your chances of success would increase to introduce this as a generator for the home. Why didn't they do that?

If it were true, people would be buying the car only to pull out the generator to use in their house.

And for those Stanley Myer fans, it is true his buggy ran on Brown's gas as claimed, but he failed to show his buggy was self sufficient. I have watched the videos and am very skeptical of how it worked. One video shows how he plugs an electric motor into an AC power outlet, and this motor turned an alternator to generate electricity for the electrolysis machine. Now the electrolysis rate was very impressive and generated Brown's gas easy enough, but he never showed that the energy output was more than the electric power going in.

In the other video of the buggy, he shows this same electric motor and alternator setup mounted on the buggy right? So where does the AC electric come from to power the electric motor? Why didn't he just mount the alternator on the front of the motor and eliminate the electric motor all together? This looks very suspicious to me.

Here is one of many existing discussions on it.

Water Car Inventor Murdered.

Actually you are wrong. They didn't kill the guy below.

Here is the Evidence: This guy's company is in the USA and about to go mass production with the water car he created.

I really wish the people who posted on this board used their heads before posting.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Who is claiming that this guy was killed? You should heed your own advice and read before you post.

As for your mass production claim; I will ask you again. Where are you getting this information? The development of vehicles for military applications is hardly mass-production and doesn't mean anything would be seen in the public sector.

[edit on 6/14/2008 by apolluwn]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

That is not Stanley Myer. You should try taking your own advice.

Here is a link to a website with links to the videos I was talking about.

The Car That Ran On Water

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join