It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 more U.F.O videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey guys I was looking for U.F.O videos that were never posted on ats before, so I found 3 pretty cool ones. All of them are from youtube and I know that youtube is a home for hoaxed ufo videos, but please just look at them and tell me what you think?

Video 1: This video is aparently from 1947, that was taken from after the roswell crash. It looks pretty real but you never know.

Video 2: This video is from this year and it shows some guy looking at pictures on his pc that look like they are from area 51.

Video 3: Personally I think this video is fake. It shows that the russians have a time traveling device and went back in time. And they captured jesus on tape!

Video 1:

www.youtube.com...

Video 2:

www.youtube.com...

Video 3:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
video two and three look like obvious fakes...but I will say video one looks somewhat authentic. the only thing it brings to mind is some of the stories I read on Nazi pressurizations experiments and how some of the people looked after them.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
video 3 is from a tv movie called "the Jesus Video" that talked about a guy travelling back in time.

Video 2 is a real bigtime fake ( with semi-cool sci fi music )

Video one is a famous fake ( i think debunked at ATS already )

Cheers

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
o ok thanks shasa, But video 1 looked so real lol

top topics

join