It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The other night I was having a hard time sleeping and kept having all sorts of nightmares of which only 2 I can remember.

The one dream I had involving abduction. I was at home with my sister and my mom when I went to look out the window. When I looked out the window I saw in the upper right-hand side a string of lights that were breaking formation and doing weird things. I called for my mom and my sister to come look. When they arrived a few more lights popped up from the left-hand side and came in really close which I ran to hide. My mom and sister stayed there looking at it and I was yelling for them to get away and hide. The alien craft stole their bodies, but didn't steal their souls. I could still communicate with them but they did not have a body. Meanwhile I was hiding and at this time I was trying to find a way I could get to the phone to call people to warn them that we are being invaded which is what the dream felt like.

Oh well, just my weird dream, it sure did scare me and woke up scared. Lemme know what you think.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You were having a dream about the afterlife.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks for the imput. I see how that makes sense. It was kinda funny there is a cabinet next to that window in our house and my sister's soul got trapped in that cabinet and she said, "If I ever get my body back, I need to clean out this cabinet" which seems like my weird sense of humor showing through.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrion
The alien craft stole their bodies, but didn't steal their souls.

It's a warning, but one with hope. When the aliens arrive. They will be able to(and will) kill people, but they are powerless over your soul. Your dream is also a warning that they do not come in peace.

That's my 2 cents....

top topics

join