It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top level NASA research scientist regarding UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightDweller

Until they all started to hear music. Singing, no less.
it sounded 'Churchy'. Like how they sing the hymns and whatnot,
in that kind of fashion.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by NightDweller]

That is extremely disturbing !??? My first thought was that something may have been recorded before hand and was playing up but the tapes would be new. Creepy

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Originally posted by Macrotus

Hmmmm, in that case I could say that I met Neil Armstrong and said that he saw a dinosaur on the moon and it would hold as much water as your statement. You know people CAN'T LIE, right?

No disrespect here, but uforeality is a highly valuable and trusted member at ATS. His word is good here.

Maybe, you should check out his profile, maybe take a look at his threads and posts before you blast someone for their word.

He has:

--Had an article published for UfoDigest.
--He has worked endlessly on the Dublin/Stpehenville incident(s).
--Has personal contact with Ricky Sorrells and many others regarding the Texas incidents.
--Had appeared on the Kevin Smith Show.

I'm sure I'm missing some here, but reality's identity and motivation is no secret to anyone who cares to do a little research.

A man that believes something doesn't prove it's a fact.

The only fact that reality is bringing up in this thread is that he had a conversation with this person and wanted to share it here. What 'fact' are you speaking of? Believe me, reality is not afraid to make a phone call.

Uhhhhhh.... people will uselessly flag and star ANYTHING in ATS nowadays in their fruitless effort to somehow justify what nonsense they believe.

Why are you speaking for other people? You cannot judge why someone does or doesn't star & flag. I star and flag for many reasons. It is not up to you to criticize why another member does....it's just not.

Rush

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

He said he never really researched the subject in any kind of serious in depth manner, but believes that it's quite possible that intelligent ET life exists and that it might be visiting Earth.

This is not the way an open mind works. I have teachers like this who never step outside their own mental boundaries.

I call them not-sees.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i love his moon quote! i'm sure he's threatened plus his family if he were to ever let any of the info he truly knows about out... i wonder if we will every truly know how many people are caught up in this web of deceit and silenece...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Secrecy does not support representative self-government. Isn't that what this country is supposed to be?

I wonder why my parents put up with these games. I wonder why my parents don't protest, dissent, object, scream bloody murder.

Why do you accept being lied to? I don't get it, it doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
FYI off topic -

I want make a correction. When I talked to Ricky Sorrells I swore he told me he RECENTLY recorded black disk like craft, but he just told me they were silverish in color.

Minor detail, but my mistake I just wanted to correct the record for those reading this information on ATS because like all of you I want the information that is presented to be 100% accurate.

I hope his footage makes it's way to youtube soon. He's a busy guy. Trust me, this guy is the real deal. In my opinion, Ricky Sorrells' sighting in mid-December 2007 is the best sighting in the history of man kind. I say that with all honesty.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well done for trying to get his contact details ! Seems strange he would tease you with the moon comment and then want nothing more to do with it

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Is he close to retirement? Some NASA workers who are close to retiring may start to tell what they have seen and what they know. If not, he may warm up to you and offer some very good tidbits. I have bookmarked your show and will listen to it when it starts.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi,

Wow, could someone tell me what is out of the ordinary in the Nasa's guy statement, I don't get it ?

Another thing, even if he said something "exotic", if you cannot back it up,
I have to believe you and then trust your memory enough to believe again that you are able to remember every word he said without recording him.

Europa

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

The fact that he mentioned the dark side of the moon (topic of alien bases etc) without any mention of the moon at all strikes everyone as being odd. All the OP asked was about extra-terrestrials and the guy suddenly starts talking about the dark side of the moon which would suggest it is linked with aliens.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Hi,

The other poster is right, I am little bit upset like he is because I like ATS
and the UFO section is just getting worth and worth. Oh don't get me wrong,
it is not ATS's fault but it sure seems that we are experiencing what I would call a UFO recession in here.

EDIT : Thanks Heavenly

See ya.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How is that so? What have I done that makes you think the UFO section on ATS is getting worse? I called a high-level NASA scientist to talk about UFOs and ETs and to report on our conversation here. If you don't believe me, that's up to you. You seem to be quite negative. I've been doing this for 10 years. I have nothing to prove.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
How is that so? What have I done that makes you think the UFO section on ATS is getting worse? I called a high-level NASA scientist to talk about UFOs and ETs and to report on our conversation here. If you don't believe me, that's up to you. You seem to be quite negative. I've been doing this for 10 years. I have nothing to prove.

Hi there,

I am not mad at you at all. Why would I ?

But the thing is, lately and I am not the only one noticing it, there sure isn't
much going on. No offense but I am used to testimonies in my activities and even if you said the truth which I feel is the case, I know by experience that
it is very hard to remember and reproduce a conversation without doing mistakes and forgetting and or mixing elements.

That's one thing any serious ufologist knows.

Excuse my English

Cheers,
Europa

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for sharing the info you gained.... very awesome that you managed to contact him...

I dont know why people are doubting you??? we are all here searching for the truth, and its quite easy to filter out the BS'ers from the genuine..

thanks again

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
excellent work, my friend; individuals such as you help all of us in our search for the truth, i am pleased he threw that moon comment in out of the blue,even if it was as a diversionary tidbit, keep up the good work and please overlook all the newbies and summer- teenies and their little comments; most of them are still trying to figure out that tv is not reality.

star for you

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Excellent work - the moon comment is interesting.

For me the question is simple, why do we only see 70% of the moon anyway?
It like it is on a giant rope and swung around the earth- only one side shows.

Yet the science theories don't seem to back this up.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
UFO. . can you please answer my question about the context of the moon comment?

What were you guys talking about when he mentioned it? Do you remember what the last thing you said to him before he threw it out there?

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm not saying your a liar but i searched the AMS registry and found nothing about a Dr. Edward V. Browell could you tell me why?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Gee wizz no offense but how hard is it to type a name into a Yahoo or Google search?

asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

www.nasa.gov...

If I remember correctly we were just talking about how there is so much we still don't know about the universe and I had asked him what he thought about the cydonia face on mars image possibly being an alien artifact and he said something like "for example, we only see one side of the Moon..."

He didn't make any comment about the face on Mars.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They definitely know more than what they tell us sheeple!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join