It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Tells it like it Should!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
reply to post by Unit541

As we all know, if you have one drop of black blood in you, you're black. End of story. At least, thats how a large amount of people see it.

I dont know that about blood, Question Fate. You see all of us dont know that. I have Philippino, Hawaiian, Portuguese and German blood in me. What am I?? I am a typical Heniz 57 but it means nothing to me.

I dont buy into such nonsense. I tend to rate people more by what I see coming out of their soul than out of their flesh.

However I also know I am not all people. I dont have much use for people who think like you are describing...no matter what colour is their skin. I am more intrested in the quality of thier soul than the quality of thier skin colour.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

Originally posted by Question Fate
reply to post by Unit541

As we all know, if you have one drop of black blood in you, you're black. End of story. At least, thats how a large amount of people see it.

I dont know that about blood, Question Fate. You see all of us dont know that. I have Philippino, Hawaiian, Portuguese and German blood in me. What am I?? I am a typical Heniz 57 but it means nothing to me.

I dont buy into such nonsense. I tend to rate people more by what I see coming out of their soul than out of their flesh.

However I also know I am not all people. I dont have much use for people who think like you are describing...no matter what colour is their skin. I am more intrested in the quality of thier soul than the quality of thier skin colour.

Thanks,
Orangetom

Actually "the one drop rule" was the accepted standard for judging a person's race in many states in this country - don't know about now though - my family has all four races combined - black, asian, caucasion and native american - I never know what to put on the EEOC forms for employers so I just put "other"....

I have a piece of advice for everyone on the issue of race after posting on the topic numerous times only to be met with name calling, sarcasm and out right nastiness for even suggesting that white folk might learn something from the Black experience about what it means to BE Black in this country:

Never try to teach a pig how to fly - it frustrates you and really ticks off the pig..

[edit on 16-6-2008 by realshanti]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by eric52081
Fox news called referred to Michele Obama as Obama's Baby Mama. Fox news is not holding back. I give 2 thumbs up for Fox News. Michele Obama is plume crazy with racism. She makes some of the most absurd comments in her speeches. Here is the link to the story.

www.salon.com...

could you document those "most absurd comments in her speeches" that michele obama made? there was nothing of that in your link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join