It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Kucinich Exposed The Democrats Complicity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Has Kucinich Exposed The Democrats Complicity?

www.opednews.com

Dennis Kucinich just released 35 counts against George Bush, calling for Impeachment. He is being ignored by the media. We all need to condemn the corporate media for their continued betrayal of the public trust by its silence on this. This betrayal is even worse than the corporate media aiding the Bush Administration lies that got us into the illegal, immoral invasion and occupation of Iraq.

It is true that the brave Representative from Ohio has been marginalized and demonized by those in the corporate media. However, we must remember that that marginalization and demonization have not just been by the corporate media. There have been many willing partners in crime from within the political establishment. The corporate media blackout has had allies.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well, I wouldn't go as far to say that he EXPOSED them--I think all of america has realized this since they took over the house and NOTHING changed. All this does is further show everyone that these people are ALL obstructing justice and have now become a single giant party of crime and unaccountability.

Nancy Pelosi should be removed from her position immediately for being a co-conspirator in war crimes and treason against this nation, and we should replace her and everyone else blocking this with people who will defend the oaths they swore to uphold the constitution and laws of this nation.

As it is right now, we have nothing but a few hundred criminals protecting one another and scratching each others backs over and over, no matter how heinous the revealations of their crimes and atrocities. This MUST be changed, and changed ASAP.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
DD,
Another great thread!

I read, and then reread your post, and feel much the way you do.

I have wondered since the day she said it, why Pelosi would 'take impeachment off the table'

I can only think that at her level of 'power' she must be privy to some information that we are not. Maybe it is the knowledge that their could be more Treason committed before impeachment would get completed. Maybe it is knowledge of the steps the powers would take to finish their plans. Maybe lil Shrub would declare himself Dictator for life through a new signing statement on the next bill. I don't know.

I do think that it shows a very serious flaw in our way of Government if the President is allowed to play King the way this one has, and not get any of the balance of power that we are supposed to from Congress. Honestly, since 2000, when Bush was installed by the Supreme Court, and has been pacified by Congress, we are in some deep doo doo.

One has to know that the very low rating for Congress has much to do with the Iraq War, but is also partially because of lack of Action on Impeachment. Turning a blind eye to mass spending of capital and lives is one thing if you don't have power. But if you have the power to stop Treason against our grandchildren at the very least, you must do it.

Unless of course Bush told Pelosi, "I am going to nuke Iran if you impeach, seriously. My finder is on the button right now...." Then I could understand caving in to a madman in the short term....
DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Amen...

Pelosi, Fiensitien, and the rest of them need to go bye bye...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Talk about taxation without representation didnt we start a revolutionary war over this? Government better get their act together or the people will stand up. Its getting more and more obvious that the government is a fascist dictatorship.

new topics

top topics

join