It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's winning, the good guys or the bad guys?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
He he I'm going to test drive this new forum.
Who do you think is winning, the good guys or the bad guys?
That's it, that's the question, no definition of what is good or bad, or who's good or who's bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
According to the teachings & scriptures of Mr. Hollywood, the good guys always win in the end, but until then it always appears as if the bad guys are winning.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

What about according to yourself? What do you think is happening?
Especially right now!!!

[edit on Fri, 13 Jun 08 by Jazzyguy]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
According to the teachings & scriptures of Mr. Hollywood, the good guys always win in the end, but until then it always appears as if the bad guys are winning.
fantastic analogy!! I was going to say that in this physical realm,the bad guys are in charge. But if you can find peace,then you've won. And the single battles are where the real war is won.

edit,fraudian spelling error

[edit on 13/6/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
yes but also maybe they created the good guys winning in the end to lull us into a flase security. just an idea. personally i think if there are bad guys there are good guys as no one is completly positive or negative. also if the upper echelon are all bad then the underlings see there darkness and keep it from enveloping all just an idea

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
[
What about according to yourself? What do you think is happening?
Especially right now!!!

If I say "I think the bad guys win" it would be a bit like endorsing that. So, no matter if its true or not I tend to say "the good guys win" as a method to strengthen good guys back.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It depends on your perspective.

For example:
If you are the head of a large corporation, then the good guys are winning.

If you care more about the planet and other people than you do about money, then the bad guys are winning.

A persons perspective is their reality.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

That's indeed a good approach to it as long as you're not denying the truth in your heart.

reply to post by budski

Same question like Skyfloating, what about your own perspective?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
My own perspective is that the bad guys are winning - this can be clearly seen in the distribution of wealth and resources.

IMO they see us as cattle to do their bidding and further their enrichment - whether that enrichment be power or money or both.

It's a new type of class war in many respects, and can also be likened to medieval times of knights and serfs.

A corporate controlled democracy is not a democracy at all.

Of course I am applying the good guys/bad guys analogy to only a part of the modern world - in other area's such as the internet, it MAY be said that the good guys are winning as the flow of informations grows unstoppably.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
yes Plato said a democracy is worse than a tyranny because it subdues the majority of the population. especially now with the control of televison and the upcoming control of internet through destruction of net neutrality and the slow zone itll be worse, especially when more innovative forums pop up

[edit on 13-6-2008 by leomurray]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

That's it, that's the question, no definition of what is good or bad, or who's good or who's bad.

The "bad guys" in the flesh, the corrupt elements, continue to win

However, the Second Law of Thermodynamics, that of entropy, essentially meaning that all physical energy is geared to run down and dissipate, means that their victories are short lived. Their bodies eventually wear our and they are all forced to cross over into Spirit (transition).

On the Other Side, the reverse is true. The "good guys" continue to win

Why?

Because we are all subject to the Universal Law which governs the infinite and nonliving Light, the energy of Spirit. The Light is the cosmic principle which allows reality to exist in the first place. Being able to ascend into that Light determines our happiness or lack of it after we have crossed over.

Those who have led morally corrupt lives are indirectly forced to reside in hellish dimensions - sub-dimensions within the first and second planes in the traditional seven plane paradigm - until they strive to counterbalance their karmic debts and live by The Golden Rule.

Physical life is temporary. Always has been.

The real life is on the Other Side, where the "good guys" will always win because they are favored by The Light.

That will remain so even if this planet is destroyed.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The bad guys are winning, but they've become lazy and comfortable in their assurance of being the victor, and haven't been paying attention to the furtive efforts and plans of the good guys.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
The bad guys are winning, but they've become lazy and comfortable in their assurance of being the victor, and haven't been paying attention to the furtive efforts and plans of the good guys.

Hollywood 101.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

absolutely right. That way, the subterranean resistance mole people won't be taken seriously until they are poised to strike. bwa-hahaaaaa

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The good guys are winning but the bad guys are to detached from reality to know it. people know more about what's going on than the bad guys are aware of. politicians talk about not following your gutfeeling when talking about things of globalization but that gutfeeling is just the thing that could be a good pointer if someone is on the level or not. And as it is you see more and more persons acting on that gutfeeling while being scoffed at by the people that should be serving us. And we get best served with the full truth i think

Maybe there really is a grand conspiracy going on and 'they'will succeed in chaining us up but it will be a temporary situation, hopefully one where we can learn from.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Who is winning? well it depends on the perspective of what we are supposedly fighting for.

Life is like a personal struggle, what can be my battler against evil could be somebody else battler for the good guys.

Because is about perspectives and the individual understanding of what is good and bad.

Yes we can gang up and have the same opinions on what we do not like and who is in our collectible understanding of reality the enemy, seek it and tag it.

But that doesn't mean that what we see as the bad guys are actually looking at us as their enemies or see themselves as bad unless we tell them so.

Is hard to explain but this will summarized all, what we see as a terrorist is somebody's else freedom fighter

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I think that the bad guys always win in the beginning and therefore seem impossible to beat, but that is always for a certain matter of time, after that, the good guys always wins at the end.
Look what happened to all the bad guys in our history.
But the big problem is that when the bad guys are finally beaten by the good guys, the next bad guys are on the rise again.
So it really is a Never-Ending Story.
In fact it looks like a negative human Perpetuum Mobile.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Easy one to answer for yourself.

Do you have enough time to enjoy with your family/friends? Do you have enough money to stop you being unhappy? Are you happy? If yes, the good guys are winning. Else, ........

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It really does all come down to a matter of perspective. My children are happy, healthy and engaging. We've got a roof over our head and food on the table. I have a healthy relationship with my husband.

Victories are judged one battle at a time. Overall, I would have to say the good guys are winning.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm afraid to say the bad boys are winning hands down. I can see no way at present how this can be reversed. With every passing news article, news broadcasts and laws, I see everything clicking into place. There are just to many coincidences in relation to the "One world government".

I think the "One world Government" is inevitable. I just hope all the horror stories attached to the NWO are fiction.

[edit on 13uFriday08/27/08 by paul76]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join