It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Mccain will be the Next President of the USA..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I don't know how much this thread adds up against the "Barack Obama will be the Anti-Christ.." prediction thread, but I will try my best to make it worthy.

I recently saw a picture. It was a picture of an empty podium, the kind a President would use with microphones attached and a U.S. symbol on the front. There were troops behind it, much like when a President gives a speech at war-time. It was on a news website, it was the first and only picture visible. Here is the picture I saw..

Except, when I saw this image, I saw John Mccain standing behind the micrphones, and thought to myself "blah.." and left the webpage to goto another. It was then that I had to make a double take and go back to the website because I was going to read the article, because I went *huh?* when I see under the picture something like "Hopes Increase for Improvements in the Global Environment" or some such, thinking why the heck would John Mccan be the posterboy for this article?

But he wasn't. There was no one there. I was shown the next President is what happened. I don't know why, and I don't know how, but thats just what I feel like I know. You are free to disagree, you are free to think I just subconciously think he is going to be President and that my brain placed a false image of sorts there, and you can tell me that I am a nutter for all I care, I just know. And I am no Mccain fan..

So there you have it folks, I've made the prediction, and given the description of the moment of revelation regarding this prophecy. May God help us all.

[edit on 6/12/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yes, he will. End of thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

history has always shown when there has been war, the opposing party is always next voted in, excluding 2nd year terms, most people fear bringing in someone new during this

problem is 2 terms is all you can serve, obama is gonna have his hands tied

the republican vote is diminishing daily

obama i believe will take it

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It is interesting the democrats denounced impeachment proceedings against w. The supporters were mostly republicans. For whatever that is worth. Orwellian. I guess my point is....even the republicans have had it with the republicans. We can only hope.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
GO Mccain!I know youll be the next president now!Rally the troops and strike Americas enemies hard!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
How many more will die for an oil war Justice?
Is this really how we want our legacy to be?
But Saddam was a bad man.
And the Saudis get our nuclear secrets under the rug.
Wonder if Condi went shoe shopping over there?

[edit on 6/13/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Really? Some people might think otherwise, like...the world

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
McCain was counted out long ago to be the republican nominee, but he is still here and is the republican nominee. So to count McCain out too early is a big mistake.

I have a theory that at the last minute they are going to pull out the smut they have been hiding on Obama if there is any or they'll pull more stunts like they have in the past, plus they got electronic voting machines that don't give back a printed ballot to show how you voted ,so there can't be a recount. I fully believe that McCain might be the winner, well not really but he might be the president anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
No doubt. It will be a LONG five months either way. McCain has been self destructing of late.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
GO Mccain!I know youll be the next president now!Rally the troops and strike Americas enemies hard!

wow... you want the troops to strike the
federal reserve
the bilderbergs
the rothchilds
the rockefellers
the leehmans
haliburton
Murdock
the white house
the pentagon
the cia
the nsa
the trilateral commision
ect ect ect

I guess this is what you mean cause these are some of Americas TOP enemies...

wow... see...your on our side and don`t even know it yet...

thanx

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432

Originally posted by Justice11

wow... you want the troops to strike the
federal reserve
the bilderbergs
the rothchilds
the rockefellers
the leehmans
haliburton
Murdock
the white house
the pentagon
the cia
the nsa
the trilateral commision
ect ect ect

I guess this is what you mean cause these are some of Americas TOP enemies...

wow... see...your on our side and don`t even know it yet...

thanx

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Maya432]

Those arent americas enemies that much i know.Americas enemies think they are more intelligent than they actually are!
All those people are true patriots of America every last one of them.
I can see clearly now the rain is gone.....
John Mccain 08

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Halliburton and other nonbid 'rebuilding' agencies entrusted in Iraq.
Billions gone missing/unaccounted for.
Justice, you make me laugh.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Wats on with Mc cain?that man is fake as fake could be . you americans made him a hero for being in prison for years , he got out and you pin him
with heros medal. real heros died on the fields of vietnam fighting enemy
face to face.while american boys where dieing onthe field mr. mccain was looked after wery well.he was bartering point to suit you governement at the time.I know i was there And I KNOW BS WHEN I SEE ONE.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
McCain will sink his own ship Harry. Mark my words. He is a loose cannon, with an even shorter temper.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
dont count your chickens before they hatch

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The Huffington Post is hardly the voice of the world.

Obama may win, but if he does it is nothing more than his having the media in his pocket and having his band of thugs verbally abusing anyone who begs to differ that he is the messiah. The arrogant attitude of his fervent supporters is enough for me to hope McCain can pull out a win.

I hope your vision is correct, OP.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

The funniest thing about democrats and impeachment?

When Billy Clinton lied to the entire world (including all of us) about his "sexual relations" the democrats said "aww leave him alone"

im not for Bush and im not for the war
i just love to set back and laugh at people when they take themselves too seriously

Same thing goes for republicans
a bunch of big fat aristocrats

The only reason anyone ever wants to impeach a president is because that person is in an opposing political party

its hilarious

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Can America ever vote for someone they actually want to govern their country?

P.s. this is not a trick question.

Brei.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
There are still many, many Clinton supporters (men and women) who are totally against obama and will NOT vote for him. Clinton was treated badly by the media and obama - and we will not forget. I will vote for McCain no matter what he is for or against.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join