It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbie Williams songs wake Kerstin Fritzl from coma

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Medics said that Kerstin, eldest of the three incest kids raised in evil grandad Josef Fritzl\'s hellish cellar, was played Williams\' songs to help wake her from a coma.

They added that the 19-year-old was hooked on Robbie\'s hits, including the inspirational Angels, and was now even able to dance to them.

Kerstin, who had never seen daylight in her life, was played the songs through headphones for three days to ease her out of her coma.

www.dailyindia.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

I hope this is in the right place, if not please move it where it should go. I did do a search on ATS and BTS and found nothing so sorry if it has been posted. I dont know how to use the draft feature yet or I would have seperated the news from my comments like you all do.

Considering the other Robbie Williams thread about the frequencies in his new music and the strange encounters I thought this was really fascinating. I know she was listening to his old songs not the new ones, maybe there are certain notes in his old songs too... either way shes alive and well and Robbie has surprised me again.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I wasn't aware Robin Williams had that much of a musical repertoire... I mean, the soundtrack to Alladin was okay, I guess, but when he tried to sing in Toys it was so awful and tone deaf they had to replace him in the soundtrack CD with someone else. What else has he sung in? My wife's a pretty big fan of his comedy (and of Disney), so it'd be cool to get her the CD that woke up that poor comatose Kerstin.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
You joker.. are you having a laugh or did you genuinely misread plus ignore the article? I could have swore I said ROBBIE.

Is that all this thread is worth a quick joke? hehe.. okay.

edit > Am I missing something and wasted time? fill me in guys if so.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-Light
You joker.. are you having a laugh or did you genuinely misread plus ignore the article? I could have swore I said ROBBIE.

Sorry man, I misread. I've never heard of Robbie Williams. For some reason it just popped into view as Robin Williams and I responded without reading the article. I take it Robbie Williams is someone else entirely?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Oh cool, no worries. Yeah he is a British singer very popular and he joined this site too, there is a thread of his on here somewhere thats closed until he returns. Something about UFOs he has seen and new songs he has made.. about alien contact etc... I will find the link later if you like you can have a look.

Edit for the link >>>

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-6-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
88 views and one response from someone whos never heard of Robbie Williams haha.. wow. I should have posted this on ATS, tho its not heavy material so I put it here.

Poor old BTS nobody can be bothered logging in :shk: I bet someone else posts this same story on ATS soon.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by True-Light

i did make a comment regarding this on robbie williams frequently asked questions please take a look

new topics

top topics

join