It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have seen the laws of physics bend, the minds of people influenced, and much more all through god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The ultimate proof of him is here, within this thread. Now I have decided to come out full forth and honest about this matter. I have not been on ATS for some time, but I come on now only to preach that god is real and there is absolutely no reason for you to denounce his existence after reading this thread. I want you all to know that I am no prophet, but as put forth in another thread I recently read, I am a matured christian.

The First Miracle:

Now this occurred two years ago, but it is nevertheless significant. I was dreaming one night, but caught in a horrifying lucid nightmare. In the dream a tropical storm just blasted through and wiped the whole town out. However my house was the only one left standing. My neighbor's family was caught in the aftermath in the pitch black night. I kept insisting that they come over and spend time in my house, because 1) I wanted company, and 2) that I felt like doing the right thing. Even though I kept asking, I still got no reply. I looked to the left in despair, and saw two demonic creatures far out in the woods. They were so ugly and terrifying that I could not take my eyes off of them. Then I finally managed to look back in the direction of the family, and then I felt an extreme sense of weakness and fear. My neighbors family was really one of those creatures in disguise. I then walked over to it and asked to be friends because I knew there was nothing I could do to vanquish it. It then replied to me in the most evil of voices that it will never be friends with me. I then was lifted off the ground and felt an intense and unbearable pain rattling throughout my entire body. Despite this was a lucid dream, and I know how to get out of them, I for some reason wasn't able to regain consciousness from this one. I then prayed, "god get me out of this," and instantly after I finished, I felt an invisible and ever calming presence on my chest lifting me out of this dream, and into some sort of warp tunnel where I could see my bedroom in the distance getting larger and larger. Once I was back in my room, I felt the presence still grasping on to me and it lifted me about an inch off my pillow. I interpret this as a test, and test which I passed. God was testing my integrity by putting me into a position where I can help someone. I succeeded, so therefore god helped me get out of the lucid dream.

The Second Miracle:

Now this is the one I decided to be honest about, because it is necessary for you guys can come into the light. It was about five months ago where a loved one who I will not disclose his or her identity, recently died. I was tragically shocked, and felt the only way to acquire happiness is through death. I was about to commit suicide, but at the last minute I prayed to god, "if there is anything you can do to stop me, please do it" and instantly, in the shortest time frame possible, my friend called and asked me to go to the movies. I asked them why, and he replied that he just thought of it. This is where god influenced the mind of someone. I was amazed, what logical answer could describe how my friend thought of taking me out instantly after I prayed to god to stop me from killing myself. If one thinks this is a coincidence, it wouldn't be unreasonable to declare them ignorant and irrational. This is a miracle, and there is no other logical answer to this.

The Third Miracle:

Now this is the one where physics bend, and it took place in the month of May. I was in my living room where I was thinking and looking back on all the thing I've done in my life. I have always been a good person, but there has been some times where my actions were imprudent and mischievous. I then prayed to god to make me a better person and show me a sign that he is there listening to me. I then looked out the french door windows and saw my neighbor's dog running. I then saw him stop and turn around. But when I looked back I saw the greatest and most wonderful thing in my life. Now before I state what it was, my neighbor's yard has a fence around it. Her yard is parallel to my backyard. The fence is a strange one, it consists of isolated wooden polls connected to each other by black wire. I suppose this is done so that the beauty of them urban forest next to their house can be seen easier. They also have a swing hanging down from a tree behind the fence. This swing is poorly built, it is a wooden plank which has a roped tied around the middle of it which hangs down about two feet from the ground. Since the rope is tied around the middle, the plank's horizontal axis tends to tilt back and forth and twirl around in the wind. Now for the miracle. When I looked back, I noticed the the plank raised about a foot from its original position and it aligned itself perfectly with the wooden pole from the fence. The plank's axis was in a fixed position, no longer tilting back and forth. This formed the shape of a perfect cross. Nowhere in my 23 years of life have I ever seen god intervene with nature so much that defied the laws of physics. It was extremely windy that day, but the plank still kept its position. This is impossible, there is no logical and scientific explanation that could disprove this miracle. This is ultimate proof that god exist, there he is destroying all we know to show he is with me. This phenomenon is why I have come to believe that there is some kind of war going on between the devil and god and that the end times is imminent.

The Fourth Miracle:

Some may find this one hard to believe, I was skeptical at first, but when I realized that this was yet another one of my prayers being answered, I believed that god was there. This happened last night and is one of the reasons that motivated me to write this thread to bring people into god's grace. It was during one of my nightly prayers, where I asked god to give me a sign. I then felt that ever calming presence in my clasped hands. I felt an invisible heart beating. It took the exact shape of a heart (it know this by feeling) and was beating very hard. I interpret this as my own heart beating, and beating hard to emphasize that I am as good as a person can be.

Now after reading this, aren't you dumbfounded? If you are a skeptic, please take the time to think about the holiness in all of this. How can the laws of physics be defied? How can one so suddenly get the idea of going to the movies instantaneously after a guy prayed for god to save him? There is no reason for any disbeliever to deny these happenings. I am not schizophrenic and suffer no mental illnesses.

God is real. He is with you at all time and loves you so much and wished more than anything for you to pray for his grace.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by wildcat]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This is 100% truth and I have seen many things as well which I would like to share in here.. He is always watching, many of the saints were holy enough to talk directly to their guardian angel...

I am glad to read about your experiences wildcat and I remember your soul from along time ago.. I used to be Truth along time ago on here about 2002..

I would like to share some things.

1. I wanted to do penance one day for my sins so i asked God for a toothache for penance... Out of nowhere literally I had the worst pain in my mouth. it lasted about 4 hours and after it left it didn't come back again....

2. My brother needed 72 dollars one time so he could pay off a court or go back to prison.... so he was working at friendlies the ice cream place and needed the money bad, I was broke as a joke and my family didn't have it so he made guess how much in tips that night?

(72) dollars.... chance does that? No, it's unreal and it's God...

3. I seen God take away my aunts cancer in it's late stages with no hope for a cure.. nothing.... and she alrteady had her funeral arrangments set for a month later.... but she was cured by an underground priest who had faith of healings...

4. one time I was copying a number of pages to send to a priest... the printer was out of sheets... I asked aunt to put some in... I had about 70 pages to copy.... she grabed a random number...

and on the last page I copied it was the exact amount that she grabbed...

there is so many more I have seen, but I would like to for others to share what they have seen because I am very interested to here from others.. and so is wildcat most likely...

this doesn't even include saints who raised the dead they were so holy...

peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
btw wildcat your are a very sane young man and your post is from a very sane perspective..

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences.

Very interesting, thought provoking and inspiring.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by wildcat

Just how is this proof of a god?

First miracle - just a dream, whats so miraculous about a dream?
Second miracle - COINCIDENCE pure and simple.
Third miracle - easily explained through conventional means i.e the wind could have been blowing at a constant speed for that few moments that you viewed this or even just that you saw what you wanted to see due to your predisposed disposition to the religious.
Fourth miracle - just how is this a miracle, you had a feeling!!!!

isn't it amazing what constitutes as miraculous these days, where are the burning bushes and rocks spurting forth water and the like. Or can't your god be bothered with real miracles any more?

G

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I see no evidence here that can prove the existence of God, only a few coincidences and a deluded irrational mind persuaded into believing what it thought was true at the time because of a moment of weakness.

I'm happy for your sake that you didn't commit suicide, as life can be a truly wonderful experience if you open your eyes to its splendor and wonder.

The universe is truly a wonderland.

Do you know how many people pray to God before suicide and never get an answer? It wasn't God that saved you, it was your friend coupled with the hope and trust that you put in the idea of God. I understand where you're at, I hope that you heal and grow out of it.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Now I see why people don't believe me about my miracle. It sounds pretty absurd unless you either 1.) really know the person well or 2.) saw it yourself. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though I am extremely skeptical of your authenticity.

If you lived a good life and always did good things then why would you have wanted to commit suicide in the first place? Things like that really throw me off when I'm looking for consistency; something that would tie these 4 miracles to you instead of being 4 disconnected stories.

However, I should not be one to discount others' miracles for I know what it is like to have one occur to myself. I hope will all my heart that these are true and real, and most of all I'm glad that they brought you closer to God.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Some call them coincidences, some call them synchronicities, others call them miracles. It's all the same thing.

You don't have to worship a deity for this stuff to happen, although it makes it easier for some. Intellectuals call them coincidences because they need to understand how it works before they can accept it. Ain't nothin wrong with that. Figuring out how a miracle works is just as fulfilling (if not more so) than seeing it in action.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by shihulud

the cross held its position for over an hour perfectly, in strong winds. I have seen the swing drift in simaler positions and remain motionless for long periods of time but never acheive the perfect cross position as it is impossible (against the laws of physics) without gods interaction.

top topics

join