It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding A Classified Document About My Abduction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

As I have the attention of a Moderator, may I repost my evidence? I mean the Document that everyone here says doesn't exist because I'm not allowed to post it.

Polite request.

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

you dont need to post anything but a small part of the document. i dont think the mods will have a problem with that. its not hard all you need to give us is the good stuff. or up load on a site that will let you post the whole thing and give us a link. thats all we need...

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Ahem

Kindly stay on topic and cease the personal sniping back and forth. It adds nothing to the debate at hand.

Thanks
FredT

Ahem

We are on topic! It's the common members demanding proof of claims which I am pretty sure are in the T&C's, if not, strike me down.

If I am right, it's the moderators in the need to debate it out. You have one dishing out time limits on what we are demanding and another demanding that we stay on topic in which we are demanding proof of so we are not...

Ahem...

ignorant of this entire situation!

Is that what you are suppose to be helping with here?

[edit on 26-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Circle
reply to post by NightVision

I've begun to realise that when American calls you "Sir" then you are in deep **** . In England it is a title of respect
Anyways, lets just say that I have sympathy with your need to economise with the phone bill. Why not send the British Library an E-Mail instead? Did that not occur to you?

Did it not occur to you that when my father told me about Santa Claus, I did not travel to the North Pole to find him?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who you are or who you are responding to, Courtesy is Mandatory.

If anyone has a problem with a member or a post, alert the staff privately via our complaint function.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

I'm sure you are talking to everyone that is or is not involved with this thread. That being said, it's pretty simple actually.

It comes down to a quiz with 1 question

What would everyone rather see happen here?

1. Circle gives up some evidence of claims without telling members to go find it themselves or be labled a hoaxer.

or

2. ATS continues to allow this thread to continue to be a front page example of the content of this site.

Feel free to U2U me your answer.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Circle has posted as of today stating that he would like to post his evidence. I'm not familiar with this thread but I am willing to offer the benefit of the doubt.

If opportunities have been given, let's give one more.

All things considered, courtesy shouldn't be too hard to come by.

Let's give this one some time and progress from there.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
I'm not familiar with this thread but I am willing to offer the benefit of the doubt.

Let's give this one some time and progress from there.

please make yourself a little less ignorant as a representative of this site.

Making a comment on something you don't have knowledge on, is not only ignorant, but... ....oh, I'll stop it.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
For some reason I've just spent the last 10 minutes of my life reading this thread. Circle has said over and over how they would like to post thier document, and already had, but it had been taken down by a mod, how is that so difficult to process? Of course he/she wouldn't post it again being it's already been taken down once...they've asked for permission to repost it numerous times and I haven't seen anyone grant them that permission...so why are we all being so rude to them? If they had flat out refused to post thier information then I might understand. When you have members like gauncents attacking everyone, member OR mod who tries to give out information without immediately jumping up and handing out numerous proof for it it's hard to discuss anything that has happened to you personally on here...I think it's the main reason alot of us have stayed in the shadows for the most part, isn't this understandable?

I'm more than interested in hearing your story, Circle, I hope you get around to posting (or reposting) your information soon, I'd like to actually read your proof before calling it false.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissValentine
I'm more than interested in hearing your story, Circle, I hope you get around to posting (or reposting) your information soon, I'd like to actually read your proof before calling it false.

Immediately attacking...Another who doesn't pay attention here or is ignorant.

Ignorant meaning, not knowing how long the OP has been had.

I mean you spent 10 minutes.

We've been requesting for almost 3 weeks

[edit on 26-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I understand that you've been requesting this document for three weeks, but he's stated more than once that he had already posted it and it was taken down...why would he post it again? I'm not ignorant of the fact that he's been posting on this one subject for three weeks. I do think, though, that you're being a little ignorant of the fact that if you attack someone and put them down they're not going to be likely to do anything to further thier conversations with you by giving you proof or anything else. If I came on a forum expressing my intrest in talking about one subject or another and was immediately trashed and put down I wouldn't be in a rush to come back and post what was being asked of me.

Has he been given the permission to repost the document? If not why don't you request he u2u it to you, I'm sure there aren't any rules about the size of his u2u?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am so interested in this thread.

Thanks for the bump!

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'd like to know why if circle posted his document, it was pulled by a mod, why the mod who pulled it fails to step forward to admit it was pulled for some reason so the readership can make a conclusion. Than again I wonder why any mod has not stepped up to say anything about the document being posted or pulled.

What is going on here. If circle says he posted it, surely the mod(s) know it to be true or not and have that information at hand.

Lets get to the bottom of this document issue. Was it posted, than pulled by a mod?

This thread is in a forum moderated by: WyrdeOne, Spiderj, kleverone, yeahright, Sauron, Skyfloating, NGC2736

Any of those named above want to step up and comment.....

[edit on 26-6-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

another curious about a useless post.

Yes I say useless untill someone can give some proof.

Bumps.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Peepers

Excessively larger quotes are almost always removed if a staff sees them, just go into any progressive or intense "debate" that as a lot of posts in it and there are bound to be people who quoted posts that had thousands of words in it it is those quotes that are removed. You can break the massive quote up though into smaller chunks and reply to each bit separately just so you don't get hit by that excessive quote rule.

So basically you could just post small parts of text (a Paragraph or two) from the source just so you wont fall victim to the quote rules.

You could also take a screen shot of the file in question and then have the images hosted on say photobucket and then give links to the screen captures here.

Quite a few ways to leave the relevant information on this site.

Also I have checked the British Library (online mind you) and while yes this file exists there isn't any mention as to what the file covers or involves.

catalogue.bl.uk...

Or if that link doesn't work then go to this link

catalogue.bl.uk...

Then go to the "Search the Integrated Catalogue" search for the number circle gave, 5155.821500N

But as I said only thing that comes up is archival information and no summaries.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Any response by Circle?

...please...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If the author of this thread would like to push forward with this thread, contact me via u2u. For the time being, this thread is being temporarily closed.

If anyone disagrees with this move and feels it is the wrong decision, please submit a complaint to be reviewed by the staff and administration.

Thank you.

Closing thread...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join