It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding A Classified Document About My Abduction

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
FINDING A CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT ABOUT MY ABDUCTION

FINDING A CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT

I contacted Nick Redfern - a well known UFO researcher in the UK - requesting help for my own personal investigation. This was about ten years ago .
[ Nick by the way now lives in Texas ]. He kindly assisted me by supplying newspaper clippings of UFOs incidents in Norfolk. I went through these clippings relating to UFOs covering a period between 1950- 1985.
From the "inspection" of the clippings I discovered a UFO group that had made an active investigation of the Norfolk phenomenon during the 1970s/ early 80s.These people called themselves the Borderline Investigation Research Group (BISG). One of them - Brenda Butler - went on to co-write "Skycrash" which was THE FIRST BOOK EVER WRITTEN ABOUT THE RENDLESHAM INCIDENT 1980. Anyway, BSIG wrote a Report of the my 1971 UFO and compiled it into "The Lantern" [all reports were collected in T.L].

ttp://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=629&p=3

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Circle]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Dulcimer]

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
im gonna go ahead and save every one the trouble and throw it out there.

DO YOU HAVE PROFF?

if not go ahead contact a mod tell them its a hoax get banned so we can all get on with our lives here at ats.

sorry in advance if its not a hoax..

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a copy and paste from here:

forum.noblerealms.org...

And also here:

www.alien-ufos.com...&client=printer&f=27&t=14051

Please enlighten us as to what is going on.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
No this isn't a hoax. Contact Nick Redfern to confirm this.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
This is a copy and paste from here:

forum.noblerealms.org...

And also here:

www.alien-ufos.com...&client=printer&f=27&t=14051

Please enlighten us as to what is going on.

Yes these are my original entries that I made four years ago. As you can appreciate they took some in the writing so I copied it from these sites to save time. The newspaper articles (which were not written by me and for which I do not claim credit) , from the sites you have quoted ,are background information that support my own paranormal encounter.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Circle

You will get heaps of flack here at ATS, it seems no one is able to post their experiences here without people automatically assuming you are a hoaxer.

I for one, am happy to hear you out - so ignore the insults you will get, and tell us everything. I don't expect proof one way or the other - but I, and most of the silent majority on ATS do appreciate hearing your story.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thankyou very much Duncan for your encouragement. I much appreciate it. I don't want to insult anyone here and am very grateful for the oppourtunity to share my story with you all. Please feel free to ask questions which I will try to answer as accurately as I can. Time marches on and these things happened some time ago. I hope I can remember everything clearly.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nexusmagazine

its not about giving flack its the burden of prof is on the op. stories are great thats why we have the short story forum. but hoaxes go a long way to hurt what we here at ats are trying to do.

[edit on 6/26/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

yeah, well I notice repeatedly that one person's experience is another person's bona fide hoax. How on earth can people prove what they experience in this subject? And when some proof does come forward it is attacked and derided anyway.

There is no such thing as "proof" anymore - it has become a case of who/what you CHOOSE to believe. That is why I advocate polite fence sitting, instead of the often vicious and nasty demands made by people who are never satisfied with proof anyway.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
DaleGribble,

Aside from the title "I was first to cry hoax" award, is there anything of real merit to your implied claim that this is a hoax? Do you have something other than past experience to found your claim on?

If not, be so kind as to give the OP the space to speak.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

They have had the chance to speak. They even gave us the ...to be continued...at the end.

give me a star if you all have had enough of this.

I'd almost rather continue the Birds, Bats, and Bugs thread.

Deny Ignorance. Humm...let me think for a minute. I am a Total believer in this subject, but this forum is really becoming very ignorant, borderline retarded and just plain stupid!!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

So why do you visit it again and again and again? May I suggest if you are so unhappy with this thread, as you claim, that you just leave it and go somewhere else?

Better still, start your own thread on why you don't like this one, and see just how few people really care what you think.

Definitely no star from me!

Duncan

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
DaleGribble,

Aside from the title "I was first to cry hoax" award, is there anything of real merit to your implied claim that this is a hoax? Do you have something other than past experience to found your claim on?

If not, be so kind as to give the OP the space to speak.

the op's claim to having classified doucments of their abduction is a pretty bold clam NGC and i for one think a claim such as this alone merits some sort of prof. people have been banned for this same thing. what makes this any diffrent.

but you do admit i get awarded the title of "first to claim hoax" because really thats all i was going for.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Circle

Thanks for sharing your story. If you have any documents you wish to share, please convert them into PDFs and post them on this forum. It would be nice to read these. Plus, include the article clippings you found pertaining your experiences and other research you've found. Information is key. And, sharing is nice.

reply to post by gauncents

You're a glass-half-empty type of person, huh? Instead of whining, why don't you contribute more constructive and intelligent things? Leading by example might encourage others to do the same.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
im with guppy on this. because if it is true it is a fascinating story and deserves attention. i will apologize for my earlier posts. i may have jumped the gun a bit. but the track record for claims such as this are sadly not in your favor Circle. so i will refrain from further brash comments for the time being...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
And trust me, if this claim has no proof, after that lead in, then I will personally be looking in the tool shed for a piece of rope to make a noose.

But to want to call this a hoax, before the a timely amount of exposure is not only rude, it is not in sync with the motto of deny ignorance.

And to the poster who is bidding us farewell; this is naturally your right. But blaming the site is disingenious. it's your own lack of patience and ability to sift the wheat from the chaff that is leading you in this proclamation. Expecting ATS, as a user generated website, to hand you only the product you desire is shortsighted, at best.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Circle, I am a very understanding person. I've spoken in defense of giving you time. I've quelled the riot whereby the villagers wanted your head on a platter.

But now we get down to the meat of the matter. Produce something of substance, or reconcile yourself to the fact that you will be seen as a fraud.

The choice is yours. I will be calling for measures against you and this post in 24 hours, unless there is more than a "story" given. A claim such as yours requires some sort of proof.

I hope I make myself clear.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
heh, look at what all of you did to this thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join