It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Eight years ago I used to travel to / from work using the same route each time. In fact, I could tell you exactly where my car would be, travelling at any specific time. Regular as clockwork - 10pm leave work 1025 pm return home ( and anything in-between )

Present Tense:-

End of another shift and time to go home. Good lets get going! I drive up towards the old railway bridge underpass. Here I start to get a very strange feeling indeed. A feeling of being lifted out of my car seat and through the roof of the car. A disembodied sensation. At the same time the car is moving forward and still under control. Im certainly not in the driving seat at this point! Then all of a sudden - I return back into the driving seat ,from whence I came, and continue on my way.

Having travelled through the tunnel I enter a housing estate that should be fairly busy at this time of day. People walking about and other car users. Nobody! Not a sign of anybody only a deathly hush. A stillness that I know SO SO well from other UFO events. As I drive up the road my apprehension increases. As the concern increases so my foot press harder on the gas. Apprehension to fear, known to unknown, speed to more speed! At a specific point outside a certain house, this fear reaches its most critical Quick look at the watch for missing time. I remember this house I remember this house, I will remember. Then as I move away from my "house of trepidation" so the fear subsides. I return home twenty minutes later than normal according to the clocks in my house. Where did the twenty minutes go? Not at the the entrance of the tunnel; not at the "house of trepidation" (10-15pm on checking my watch ). Hang on - my watch has stopped at 10-15Pm. I told my Wife about the OBE and odd feelings associated with the journey.

A week later the local newspaper is shoved through the door ( in the UK we have post / newspapers put directly though our front door). On the front of the paper is a headline stating that this woman saw a UFO . Hmmm. Same night that I had my strange journey. Right OK. Same road that I was travelling down. Jeez. Same house that I passed and did my time check. Oh my God. This woman even saw the UFO the same time as I passed her house. I was there at the same time!!! And yet I saw no UFO because I was not looking across the woods to where she saw the lights. My eyes were fixed on the road.

A further week went by. Three silver spheres cross over my house. Its a clear blue sky. Very low they glide..Again the same strange silence but this time I feel no fear. Only a feeling of peace. These spheres are caught on video folks. Later that day my house is buzzed by a black helicopter. It flies very low. Low enough to see that all the windows are painted black.
This helicopter never came back after that day.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Here is the newspaper Article which confimed my own UFO experience:_

THE SOUTH BUCKS STAR August 24,2000
By James Cox

Amazed Melanie Redgrave spotted a UFO the same day frightened nanny Michelle Williams nearly careered off the road after spotting a sphere-shaped craft hovering above her car.
Mmelanie 20, of Hanging Croft, High Wycombe, said she saw the dflying saucerjust hours after Michelle's sighting in Stokenchurch.
Former retail assistant Melanie said:"I was drawing the curtains upstairs when I saw this really bright light. I pulled back the nets because I thought it was a helicopter or a large jet which we get around here. But there was no sound - it was silent."
She added:"I thought "Crickey this is really, really bright" and I looked over to the left near some high trees. It was far to low to be a plane, so I kept staring at it but it just didn't move much- just slightly up and down. then it moved to the right and vanished. I thought "this is so strange".
Melanie who lives with her parentsand is new to High Wycombe, ran downstairs to sketch what she had seen on Friday night.

[ That is the night folks, that your Circle, came pass the door of Melanie's house and was lifted out of the car!! ]

"It had glowing orange lights and two long bars across its middle", she said. "The top had small lights all the way around it with spaces inbetween."
It was only when she read a story in the Star's sister paper Midweek on Tuesday about Mi chelle's sighting that she contacted The Star.
Michelle said she was pleaased someone else had seen a mystery object in the sky. She said:"I've been getting a lot of stick for what I saw, but I am 100 % certain I saw something. The last thing I would want to do is make a fool of myself."
Police confirmed their helicopter had not been in the area at the time. An RAF spokesman said there had been no reports of unidentified flying objects.
A Ministry of Defence spokesman said it would investigae UFO sightings if it believed they were a threat to national security.

END OF ARTICLE

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Circle]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
SILVER-SPHERE UFO CAUSES FLAP IN BUCKS AND SURREY
"Frightened nanny Michelle Williams said she almost careered off the road when she spotted a UFO hovering above her car. It was her second sighting in a day."
"Michelle, 25, of Billings Close, Stokenchurch (Bucks.) first saw the sphere at her window when getting out of bed."

"She said, 'It was around 6:45 on Friday morning (August 18, 2000) and I saw something hovering above the trees in the back of my house. At first I thought it was a police helicopter and it was probably about a mile away. One minute it was there, and in the next minute it shot off in a straight line above the trees. It suddenly stopped but it disappeared.'"

"Michelle, who lives in Marlow, said she was slightly bemused but thought little more of it."

"But that was until she spotted the silver craft as she drove to work along Marlow Road, Stokenchurch."

"'Driving toward Marlow, directly in front of me, I could see the object. Again it was hovering, and there were flashing bright white lights. It was something very dodgy-looking, and I was quite frightened.'"

'Then it just shot up into the air, and that's when I careered off the road.'"

"Michelle guessed the flying saucer must have been about the size of a large family car and that it was at least 200 feet (60 meters) above the ground."

"She added, 'People will probably think I am a weirdo, but this was the first time I have ever seen anything like this. It was quite scary actually and I wondered if I was going to be beamed up or something. I even checked my watch to see if I was missing a few minutes.'"

"Police confirmed their helicopter had not been in the area at the time, and a spokesman for RAF Naphill (air base) said there had been no reports of unidentified flying objects in the area and that the base did not equipment to track such objects anyway."

""Melanie Redgrave (distant relative of actresses Vanessa and Lynn--J.T.) spotted a UFO the same day frightened nanny Michelle Williams nearly careered off the road after seeing a silver-coloured craft hovering above her car."

"Melanie, 30, of Hanging Croft, High Wycombe, said she saw the flying saucer just hours after Michelle's sighting in Stokenchurch."

"Former retail assistant Melanie said, 'I was drawing the window curtain when I saw this really bright light. I pulled back the nets because I thought it was a helicopter or a large jet, which we get round here. But there was no sound. It was silent.'"

"She added, 'I thought Oh, Crikey, this is really, really bright! And I looked over to the left over some high trees. It was far too low to be a plane, so I kept staring at it but it didn't move much, just slightly up and down. Then it moved to the right and vanished.. I thought, This is strange.'"

"Melanie, who lives with her parents and is new to High Wycombe, " said it had "glowing orange lights and two long bars across the middle. The top had small lights all the way around with spaces in between."

"Michelle (Williams) said she was pleased someone else had seen the mystery object in the sky. She said, 'I've been getting a lot of stick for what I saw, but I am 100 percent certain I saw something. The last thing I would want to do is make a fool of myself.'"

On Wednesday, August 23, 2000, at 9:10 p.m., Timothy Silver was in Addleston, Surrey when he saw "three 'pinpoints of light' like average 'stars' in size and brightness but with a dim halo" travel "through approximately 12 to 16 degrees of sky in about six to eight seconds. The lights did not keep a regular formation. The outer lights moved in and out relative to the middle light.," as if RAF jets were in pursuit.

Tim added that there "were no navigation lights flashing" on the UFOs even though they were close to London's Heathrow International Airport. (See the Bucks Free Press for August 23, 2000, "Nanny spots UFO," and August 24, 2000, "Second sighting of UFO." Many thanks to Louise Lowry and Tim Silver for these news reports.)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Has anybody else on ATS had a situation like this? One, where their sighting ties in with another report via the Media?

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Link to Story:

i26.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just wondered if anybody has any suggestions how I can follow this up?

join