It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology Founder Hubbard: Christ Was An Alien Mind Control Implant: Classified leaked Recording

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Scientology Founder Hubbard: Christ Was An Alien Mind Control Implant: Classified leaked Recording

www.pr-inside.com

2008-06-11 20:17:01 - A "classified" Scientology cult recording of founder L. Ron Hubbard from Oct 3, 1968 has been leaked to Wikileaks. Contrary to public Scientology statements about the compatibility of Scientology and Christianity, the recording shows that Scientologists believe that, "There was no Christ" and that the stories of Christ are alien mind implants.

The 48 minute recording, in Hubbard's own distinctive voice, expounds Scientology's alien creation myth, whereby the earth is populated by the evil "Galactic overlord" "Xenu" (or "Xemu") and human beings are parasitized by alien spirits called "body thetans".

Scientology reportedly exposes the alien basis to its beliefs to only 10% of its followers. As recently as 2008 Scientology spokesperson Tommy Davis denied the connection on CNN.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is interesting...Supposedly a "classified" recording of L. Ron Hubbard, speaking of ET intervention and mind control...

Any scientologists here want to comment on this?

I'll admit my ignorance on the principles of Scientology-I did not know they were pushing an ET / Religion connection?

The recording plainly shows Hubbard to have a disturbed personality, not only merely by the content of his speech, but by his manner.

Scientology threatened Wikileaks with legal action over its release over similar handwitten notes by Hubbard, citing the material as "unpublished, copyright".

Wikileaks believes the recording, given its clear authenticity, must be seen as the final nail in the coffin of Scientology's long attempts to pass itself off as something other than what it is -- a militaristic alien mind control cult that exploits the innocent with endless scams and manipulations of international corporate, banking and tax law.

www.pr-inside.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-6-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
really interesting. How could only 10% of people in scientology believe these things? If it is Hubbard, the creator of the religion, saying these things, wouldn't that make it doctrine?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well, that's interesting. But, how would we know Hubbard wasn't also? Would this make him the antichrist? I had heard that scientology was created by the military as an experiment on religion and mind control also? Hubbard was in the military wasn't he? The military supposedly has contact with aliens and their technologies. It seems that many founders of these various groups have been eccentric.

I guess it's a good thing that Katie Holmes was married in a real church. (whatever that still means)

new topics

top topics

join