It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mugabe's militia burn opponent's wife alive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Stellar If I were you id watch what you say. I beleive you are on the African, European, Chinese and American Clandestine Watch Lists. All you want to do is come up on top with big long long posts. Anyones oppinions dont matter, and in case you have not noticed A lot of people quit posting
This was a good thread... Sometimes you have to be a little more decent. If you hate the world that is fine. Nobody is perfect. Seek Psychological Help. Or move to brazil. You havent said anything about them yet.

No better yet Brand yourself the Anti Christ atleast people will pay attention to Africa and give it undue respect. I really do not understand what the problem is. You can fuss more if you would like. I dont claim to be an American Chinese or Russian supporter... Im a Human Supporter. If I had 12 billion dollars I would donate 2 billion 2 you and see what happens with it. However I think it would end up dispersed on personal things like yachts and helicopters... You are so full of yourself and you make Africa look bad in the way you so predominantly OWN it. Happy Tribal wars to you! Maybe Ill see you one day when im teaching survival out that way. Africa needs help everything everone comes up with you hate. Just move out... seriously.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by rjmelter]

[edit on 23-6-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
Stellar If I were you id watch what you say. I beleive you are on the African, European, Chinese and American Clandestine Watch Lists.

That, i suppose, would be some kind of achievement but it's really not what i am aiming at. Any specific reason that you believe i would be considered that worthy of interest?

All you want to do is come up on top with big long long posts.

The long posts are absolutely incidental and frankly it would save me a whole heap of time if so many people were not so bloody ignorant and so interested in making it widely known.

Anyones oppinions dont matter, and in case you have not noticed

If the 'opinions' didn't matter i would not be spending so much time trying to correct and inform them but since our beliefs are the basis of our actions it's cardinal that the misinformation be addressed first.

A lot of people quit posting
This was a good thread...

I noticed and i hope i had something to do with putting a stop to the insanity i decided to address.

Sometimes you have to be a little more decent. If you hate the world that is fine. Nobody is perfect. Seek Psychological Help. Or move to brazil. You havent said anything about them yet.

I don't hate the world, or even many people on it, and i am more decent to the majority of the posters i respond to than they deserve. Nobody IS perfect but people who try to be say a whole lot less and listen far more; something i try to point out by responding to some of the nonsense i see on this forum. Since i am sure we could all afford a little psychological help/advice i will look into that option the moment i can afford their exorbitant rates and can spend the years required to find a psychologist worth listening to.

No better yet Brand yourself the Anti Christ atleast people will pay attention to Africa and give it undue respect.

And why on Earth would i want to do that?

I really do not understand what the problem is. You can fuss more if you would like. I dont claim to be an American Chinese or Russian supporter... Im a Human Supporter.

I don't understand what your problem is either but i am trying to understand what the hell your on about... I don't really care what you support or don't support and as you have not said much of relevance to the topic at hand i am not sure why your even posting in this thread.

If I had 12 billion dollars I would donate 2 billion 2 you and see what happens with it.However I think it would end up dispersed on personal things like yachts and helicopters...

Now your just projecting your own insecurities on me. What i suggest is that you go earn that money so i can have the wonderful opportunity of not only proving you wrong but helping in ways someone as uninformed as yourself does not seem to understand. I just love these hypothetical scenarios, and generally talking money i don't have, so we can do some more of this if you like...

You are so full of yourself and you make Africa look bad in the way you so predominantly OWN it.

Full of myself? I wish that was a luxury people such as myself managed to experience often but given the fact that i understand just how wrong i have been in the past it's just not a feeling i am at all ready to indulge in. Since i am not the one making statements about the stupidity and general criminality/incompetence of Africans i don't understand why you are heaping the contempt on me instead of those who i have addressed so far.

Happy Tribal wars to you! Maybe Ill see you one day when im teaching survival out that way.

Happy tribal wars? Talk about insensitivity! Africans don't need advice on how to survive but what many Africans would appreciate is less foreign interventions that results in them having to live on the edge of survival.

Africa needs help everything everone comes up with you hate. Just move out... seriously.

English please!

Stellar

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Lots of Stellar orange on this thread. Do you fill threads with crap as a tactic or is it just your inability to get to the point succintly?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join