It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious Falkirk Triangle.. UFO Hotspot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Bermudas Triangle which is famous for Ufo’s/Uso’s in the world Second know is Philippines Triangle for its Uso’s then we have less know Alaska Triangle .So here we not going to discuss any of them but a new unknown triangles which is Falkirk Triangle.

External Video

Wow,s last video documentary i saw about this triangle phenomena was Philippines Triangle but when i learned about very less know Falkirk Triangle its make me jump jump
.If we say ok we have max ufo sighting in Mexico because we Americans testing black bugent protests in backyard in Mexican sky
what about this Scotland's UFO sightings

[edit on 12-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I live in Falkirk and work in Bonnybridge; Not had a lot of UFO sightings for years really - none significant anyhoo!

Back in the ninties i seen a few pretty strange things though, just the usual stars turning right angles and disappearing. Things like that.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

just the usual stars turning right angles and disappearing

I think I need to keep that line handy as the "dry statement" of the week.

I personally don't see too many "stars", or even aircraft, that make right angle turns and vanish. Perhaps were it more commonplace in my locale, I would call it usual, but I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Hehe sorry, that did sound rather mundane!!

To put the record straight:

When I was in my early teens, right through to my late teens I stayed in a Village in the Falkirk Area known as Shieldhill; great little at a higher altitude than Falkirk itself, at night I used to see what look like stars that appeared to be moving, turning in quickly and doing slow zig zag like patterns over the skyline, sometimes they would vanish and emerge elsewhere - this had me fascinated and I have been fascinated ever since!!

Not saying these are Alien spacecraft or anything, but i was definately cool!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
In this New Era of Awareness …. it’s needed to be known .… that because of a massive failure in a specific Celestial Mainstream of Technology’ ... many unidentified Drones, Facilities, and UFOs in the sky will become visible ….

I’t time for ’All People’ to know there are many Regional Celestials of many different sect associated with this planet… many of which travel in their own Designs of celestial FLOATS (meaning Flyers Levitating Of Advanced Technology)…. And because of the many Foreign-Celestials which travel from abroad through distance dark space who are unrelated to the many sect already associated with this planet …. The UK should now be forth-coming ... the UK should now be called if nothing more , the New UECK ... United Earth and Celestial Kingdoms ...

If you were to ask any Regional Celestial or a Foreign Celestial who were keeping secret their association with any particular upper-sect …. ‘if there were Aliens?’ …. they would indeed say no … and would be well within the range of truth, because they do not consider themselves ‘Aliens’ … nor do they consider their Crafts of flight, ‘Unidentified’ ….

It is now becoming common knowledge that Regional Celestials have been secretly apart of this planet’s activities since early surface evolution … Ancient Celestials were as nurturing and mothering care-takers hidden behind Earth's original frequency Veil ... and now because of failing unorthodox power Facilities of another specific Foreign Civilization who once traveled from distance space …. And who through trickery and deceit, gained control over US Government eons ago …. A great number of things hidden and kept secret from earthen population will at first gradually come into view as many Regional Celestials struggle uselessly to reestablish cloaking abilities …

Many power facilities once elevated in secrecy as to further establish linkage of colonized relay stations stretching up through dark space reaching the highest point of this particular group of Foreign Celestial who invaded Earth Moon long ago, Will indeed fall from place ….

The effects of this spill-over as elevated worlds fall from their once held high position, has been referred to as the opening of Seven Seals.

And those many original celestial facilities which were already associated with this planet, who adapted their power facilities to draw from the Foreign Invader’s ‘Unorthodox Satellite Transmitter’ as to sustain or acquire greater power abilities to their own individual power sources, these Will gradually become visible both in upper an inner skies of this planet …

But there are also the countless Extra-Celestials who hold residence up and outside this the Seventh Universal Plane of endless darkness ….

I’m just an Old Soul passing through, given something important to say as the new UFO era now approaches …Nothing to sell … Nothing to Buy … just answers to the many ’WHYs?’.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Very intresting video, i love Scotland, one of the most beautiful places i've seen

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
reply to post by NGC2736

...I used to see what look like stars that appeared to be moving, turning in quickly and doing slow zig zag like patterns over the skyline, sometimes they would vanish and emerge elsewhere ... Not saying these are Alien spacecraft or anything, but i was definately cool!

Just out of interest, was there anything specific about what you saw that grabbed your attention? Was there anything that stopped you from just dismissing the 'stars' as aircraft lights? I ask because I think it's important to understand what fascinates people, what makes them keep looking, what makes them think that what they're seeing is not a mundane experience. If we can define these elements we might have a path to something important.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Just out of interest, was there anything specific about what you saw that grabbed your attention? Was there anything that stopped you from just dismissing the 'stars' as aircraft lights? I ask because I think it's important to understand what fascinates people, what makes them keep looking, what makes them think that what they're seeing is not a mundane experience. If we can define these elements we might have a path to something important.

I think you should ans that when you made statement at this thread so we request you to show up here and let us know or just take your words back buddy

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I’m just an Old Soul passing through, given something important to say as the new UFO era now approaches …Nothing to sell … Nothing to Buy … just answers to the many ’WHYs?’.

What you mean to say is ur already know whats coming in future in terms of ufo events

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Me and 4 other people saw something strange over sheildhill.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
UFO's = Demonic Possession

There is a website that explains in frigtening detail what all of this UFO activity means, and much more!

www.grailcode.net

new topics

top topics

join