It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object hurled at Governor's Mansion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Object hurled at Governor's Mansion

www.chron.com

AUSTIN — A shadowy figure on the grounds of the Governor's Mansion can be seen hurling an object at the front door, an action followed by an "immediate burst of flames," a person who has seen a security video told the Houston Chronicle on Tuesday.

"The video shows the individual starting the fire," said the source, who asked not to be identified because he isn't authorized to discuss the case publicly. He said the intruder's face is not clearly shown on the images captured early Sunday.

After the initial burst, the flames seemed to die down for a few minutes, the source said, before becoming visible again.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This story just gets weirder. Whoever did this had to jump three high security fences and pass by many security cameras . The governors mansion is very close to a law enforcement agency.

www.chron.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In another report I saw when this story broke last week it mentioned that the mansion was empty anyway due to heavy renovation work - everything was moved out into storage. Very curious though given the heavy security that someone should get so close, unless a lot of the security was shutdown or not closely monitored due to the work. Nevertheless, all seems very strange?

Maybe one of the previous incumbents had a couple of mummified corpses hidden behind the plasterboard walls that needed removing?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I wouldn't put it past Ann Richards to have stored the dry, empty husks of the men she mated with somewhere in the mansion's walls after she was done feeding.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Since the Chronicle source said the the security camera caught a shadowy image , I was tempted to post on one of the paranormal boards ,but then I thought at this rate, the story may end up even stranger. Most people are saying the fire is an inside job.

new topics

top topics

join