It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demons listening on me and my friends no bs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
ok this happened about a month ago and i just now logged on to ats so sorry for the late story but yea

i hold muslim beliefs and i was talking to one of my t6roubled youth friends about islam and certain aspects of islam. WE were standing in the infront of an elementary skool baseball field that sits behind my house and we were talking and we started talking about islams beliefs on the devil shaytan etc when in mid sentence a repetitive horror movie type laugh came from the middle of the baseball field which we can see cleary and there was nothing there.. The laugh sounded so weird i couldnt recreate it if i tried needless to say we both ran in my house spooked then about a week later i was waking up in the middle of the night to go get a drink
and while i was downstairs my mom came down and said that when i left my bedroom she seen sum black essence rapped all around me and follow me down the stairs

so what do u guys think about these strange events

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I can see Allah is by your side now.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by latinking2021
ok this happened about a month ago and i just now logged on to ats so sorry for the late story but yea

i hold muslim beliefs and i was talking to one of my t6roubled youth friends about islam and certain aspects of islam. WE were standing in the infront of an elementary skool baseball field that sits behind my house and we were talking and we started talking about islams beliefs on the devil shaytan etc when in mid sentence a repetitive horror movie type laugh came from the middle of the baseball field which we can see cleary and there was nothing there.. The laugh sounded so weird i couldnt recreate it if i tried needless to say we both ran in my house spooked then about a week later i was waking up in the middle of the night to go get a drink
and while i was downstairs my mom came down and said that when i left my bedroom she seen sum black essence rapped all around me and follow me down the stairs

so what do u guys think about these strange events

How can you use phrases such as "...needless to say..." whilst at the same time exhibit horrendous spelling such as "skool" and "sum" instead of "school" and "some".

I think I'm more terrified of the spelling, grammar and punctuation in your post than any demon!

The sounds were probably coming from behind the court or through a window.

I think you should study your Islamic beliefs a little better because even I know that the Shaytan\Jinn -typically- play with your PERCEPTIONS of real world events and or objects.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think jinni said it all for this whole thread.I dont know what to think.I dont know anything about muslim beliefs.Goodluck.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
My mother would have asked me if I was practicing Wicca if a "black essence" wrapped around me.
But on the other hand your mother seems religious so I won't say anything about why a mother would probably ignore that. Why was your mom watching you come out of your room? If you were asleep, and it was at night, I doubt she would want to disturb you.

You said you woke up at night and I'm guessing there would not be a light switch on the stairs, so it may have just been the shadows on the walls.

The laugh could have been some person playing a prank by laughing(you would be surprised at how unusual/scary a person can laugh). Even if you can't laugh that way, someone can probably. It could have been a machine that was on high and made some weird sounds. The air conditioner in our school makes odd sounds which catches people of guard.

I'm just making suggestions. I am not going to say it was any of these things though, it could have been what you said, but again investigation leads to some surprising answers sometimes.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi latinking2021 and welcome. Do you have a webcam you can set up in your room to monitor you while you are sleeping? Also turn it on when you are away from the house. That might show your shadow friend. I would try to go back to where you heard the laugh and investigate with a dowsing rod or pendulum to try and locate the source. You can triangulate readings to pinpoint. For instance take a reading in one corner. That will give you one direction. Then go to another spot and take another. Where the readings cross each other, should be the location of the voice.

Pendulum Dowsing

If you have an mp3 player/recorder with voice activated recording you could try to hide it somewhere around where you heard the voice/laugh and see if it picks up anything.

top topics

join