It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A telepathy aid is not a toy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is difficult for me to admit. About a month ago I gave a friend a psi protection aid. I neglected to tell them it could also serve as a telepathy aid. They were having relationship difficulties with another friend. While they conversed with this other friend, they pretended that everything was ok but their inner talk was saying differently. This other friend picked up on the inner talk & recently had a nightmare. This other friend would not disclose the details of this nightmare but I think it was induced by these negative telepathic transmissions that my friend was inadvertently sending their way. I feel badly that I didn't warn my friend about the possible telepathy. I didn't believe it would become an issue because it was indicated as a remote possibility in fine print. It just created a more difficult situation than before. I wanted the aid back but my friend feels now that they know how this telepathy works, they feel they can now use it to their advantage. Don't ask me what this aid is. I will never recommend it again to anyone after having this happen.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi Questor

A salient warning to all really: who knows what might be "released" if such devices/ drugs/ shaman type rituals, etc, are used without "knowledge" being brough to bear?

For example, some people use Ouija boards as a party "game" but the link will provide circumstantial evidence that there are risks involved. Whether "real" or not ie that you are communicating with spirits, if *you* think you are, then the effect on your mind might be devasting.

I hope your friend realises that it is best not to "dabble"...

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
They still don't realise it. That's why I wanted it back before they do more damage to themselves & others.

Even with a natural inclination towards telepathy, unless your thoughts are always pure, people will almost always pick up on your thoughts at face value.

Being human, most of us will always have errant thoughts that was only intended to have meaning for the fleeting moment & not meant to be taken seriously. However, someone else picking up on those thoughts may not know that & do take them seriously. This sets you up for unnecessary conflict.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If this is a construct you've made yourself, then you need to put more thought into the way you've programmed it. If you wanted a protection aid, then it should have been programmed as "only" a protection aid, not just as a protection aid.

And always include a self destruct that you can use yourself

top topics

join