It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Side of the Moon - Tech exchange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Wow, never really noticed that people have been saying Majestic 12 exchanges technology in a place called The Dark Side of the Moon near S-4. Kind of funny considering that same place was in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, literally called The Dark Side of the Moon.. But yeah, never noticed that till now. So does that mean the whole "exchange of technology" is made up?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If anything it would be more like an "ENERGY EXCHANGE" one would have to learn to supply a different need for a different demand.

Energy is what sustains everything in existance, without it the program wouldn't function.

You would definately have to keep coming back for some different views on keeping a civilisation functioninig especially when its old Energy Habits are out of date.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What does that have to do with my last post? LOL Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, regardless of what the exchange was, I was just curious as to if that was just a crock of sh*t as far as what Majestic 12 does or even if they exist. I mean, I'm sure they do exist because of the leaked manuals that people have found on the internet, but as to what their purpose is may be unclear. Someone probably just watched a couple of alien movies and put it all together in some stupid story and thought it was the most plausible explanations for things that cannot be explained.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Black Ops

I would tell you this the majestic 12 = the (majestic 3) more alien in nature then anything, those that know of their alien past.

It deals more with that type of human alien function. Nasa has an underground entry for which they deal with these functions here on Earth. Its called LOS ALAMOS that is the name of the Shuttle. They call it L.A. for short.

How I picked that information up was in my dream like state, but not.
Vivid dream or more- informational downloads- who knows.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I think a good place for a picture of MJ12 is the Terra Papers...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pg 18 has a torrent of the papers. (Orig. link no longer good.)

Do read these - by page 40 or so, it all comes home.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The Terra Papers link is back up... www.freedomdomain.com...

Read and understand.

top topics

join