It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Universe Really Looks....Inverted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
InTire Universe

Heaven is pyramidal/octahedronal.

In Job 38:4-7, the "foundations of the earth" are described as a geometric structure, having measures and made with a line stretched upon it, having a corner stone as well.

In terms of platonic solids, the octahedron best typifies heaven.

"Our core heart is found in the octahedron as an expression of self-love and compassion."

link

Our heart is in heaven.

"The octahedron is the symbol for our heart. Thus, the metaphor is: "Heaven and earth join to form heart." "

link

Gaia-Adonai Heart Octahedron within a sphere of multiple flowers of life, orbs, holograms/holomatrices of love. Those have many names. Omahara calls them Holomatrices of Love. Please visualize the Heart Octahedron in Gold.

link

An Octahedron has 2 equilateral-edged pyramids sitting on top of each other.

This city also has equal edges....

Revelation 21

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

So it is this 1,500 mile wide pyramid in the heart of the earth which will descend down over the north polar opening, sealing out darkness.

This is the intire universe. The sun tires around the celestial sphere, completing a full cylindrical circuit every year. Every six months it reaches the tropics.

heaven and earth

The celestial sphere and the walls of earth were formed by the great pyramid in the center. It created "energy bubbles" as Joe Parr describes it, when a pyramid traps mass particles, a bubble forms around the pyramid.

link

Further analysis determined that the classic "phi" ratio was very important to these energy fields as well, again showing a clear connection to torsion fields. Parr found that a form of "virtual" clock would begin counting at the time that the pyramid was first set in a certain position. This means that once the pyramid was placed in a fixed spot, the orb surrounding the pyramid would gradually become stronger and stronger in its ability to contain the energy fields inside, and the rate of growth for the energy bubble was directly proportional to "phi". At certain mathematically-defined points in this "phi" cycle, the bubble will expand and contract in size, outside of the effect caused by the moon. This suggests a slow, long-term harmonic "wobble" in the energy field, reverberating like a gong in synchrony with the phi-proportions of the instreaming torsion waves.

it is the energy field of the celestial ecliptic that wobbles, not the earth.

link

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
so as John would say...

The deeper you go the higher you fly
The higher you fly the deeper you go
Your inside is out and your outside is in
Your outside is in and your inside is out

all the stars, planets, nebulae, sun and moon are inside the earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hallow_Ed
InTire Universe

Heaven is pyramidal/octahedronal.

In Job 38:4-7, the "foundations of the earth" are described as a geometric structure, having measures and made with a line stretched upon it, having a corner stone as well.

In terms of platonic solids, the octahedron best typifies heaven.

"Our core heart is found in the octahedron as an expression of self-love and compassion."

link

Our heart is in heaven.

"The octahedron is the symbol for our heart. Thus, the metaphor is: "Heaven and earth join to form heart." "

link

Gaia-Adonai Heart Octahedron within a sphere of multiple flowers of life, orbs, holograms/holomatrices of love. Those have many names. Omahara calls them Holomatrices of Love. Please visualize the Heart Octahedron in Gold.

link

An Octahedron has 2 equilateral-edged pyramids sitting on top of each other.

This city also has equal edges....

Revelation 21

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

So it is this 1,500 mile wide pyramid in the heart of the earth which will descend down over the north polar opening, sealing out darkness.

This is the intire universe. The sun tires around the celestial sphere, completing a full cylindrical circuit every year. Every six months it reaches the tropics.

heaven and earth

The celestial sphere and the walls of earth were formed by the great pyramid in the center. It created "energy bubbles" as Joe Parr describes it, when a pyramid traps mass particles, a bubble forms around the pyramid.

link

Further analysis determined that the classic "phi" ratio was very important to these energy fields as well, again showing a clear connection to torsion fields. Parr found that a form of "virtual" clock would begin counting at the time that the pyramid was first set in a certain position. This means that once the pyramid was placed in a fixed spot, the orb surrounding the pyramid would gradually become stronger and stronger in its ability to contain the energy fields inside, and the rate of growth for the energy bubble was directly proportional to "phi". At certain mathematically-defined points in this "phi" cycle, the bubble will expand and contract in size, outside of the effect caused by the moon. This suggests a slow, long-term harmonic "wobble" in the energy field, reverberating like a gong in synchrony with the phi-proportions of the instreaming torsion waves.

it is the energy field of the celestial ecliptic that wobbles, not the earth.

link

LET THERE BE LIGHT......Great Post

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
thx!

Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down.

This prophecy is fullfilled.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
...okay i gotta say, those verses were interepretted pretty off course.

Job 38: 4-7 is God asking Job where he was when the foundations of Earth were laid, the Earth was builtwith the same respect and detail as a temple, the whole chapter signifies the Greatness of GOd and the weakness of man. In verse 5 God asks Job who he thinks "laid the measures" and "stretched the lines", not in the literal sense that the earth is a pyramid, in the sense that the Earth was planned out, not just a creation of a mindless snap of the Lord's finger, this whole chapter shows that the creation of this Earth was thought out and planned.

and as for Rev. 21, this chapter (including the verse you specifically mentioned 16) is showing the way the world will be attaining it's celestial glory. Verse 16 is the dimensions for the temple that will be brought down with the Lord when he descends from Heaven. The means of measurement are the same as the means of measurement used in Ezekial 40:5

I'm not quite sure where this idea of the universe being inverted and stored inside the Earth comes from but...it doesn't quite click and i also don't know where you heard that Heaven is pyrimidal/octahedronal either, could you show me where you got the info?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamo

Job 38: 4-7 is God asking Job where he was when the foundations of Earth were laid, the Earth was builtwith the same respect and detail as a temple, the whole chapter signifies the Greatness of GOd and the weakness of man. In verse 5 God asks Job who he thinks "laid the measures" and "stretched the lines", not in the literal sense that the earth is a pyramid, in the sense that the Earth was planned out, not just a creation of a mindless snap of the Lord's finger, this whole chapter shows that the creation of this Earth was thought out and planned.

lol

and as for Rev. 21, this chapter (including the verse you specifically mentioned 16) is showing the way the world will be attaining it's celestial glory. Verse 16 is the dimensions for the temple that will be brought down with the Lord when he descends from Heaven. The means of measurement are the same as the means of measurement used in Ezekial 40:5

lol

I'm not quite sure where this idea of the universe being inverted and stored inside the Earth comes from but...it doesn't quite click and i also don't know where you heard that Heaven is pyrimidal/octahedronal either, could you show me where you got the info?

link

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise [men] backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Tony Bushby in his book "The Secret in the Bible" wrote:

“Whenever a light is shone down into a glass pyramid in exact scale or proportion as the Great Pyramid, a ‘Rainbow Serpent’ is created. The light provides a type of force or energy that, in turn, creates the vertical spiral of light, a serpent upraised, invisible in rock, but visible in a clear substance.

That is what the Ancient Egyptian Priesthood meant when they said, ‘A serpent lies coiled in the Great Pyramid’.”

Bushby suggests that the capstone of the Great Pyramid was a clear crystal or glass that produced a visible beacon of light from the apex of the pyramid:

“The Priesthood knowledge appears to directly reference the known existence of an invisible spiral force operating within the confines of the Great Pyramid, precisely in the same manner as the spiral of visible light was seen in the Benben. That explains exactly what the Benben originally was, but much larger; It was a clear pyramidal structure acting as a focal point to gather in, convert and distribute light from the sun into energy, and project its force deep into the heart of the Pyramid.”

“It appears the Benben was primarily intended as a type of amplifying principle to activate power into the specially designed chambers and passageways in the structure below. With the sun shining down upon it, a huge Rainbow Serpent was created and could be seen from miles away.”

www.subtleenergies.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
4 Corners of the Earth illustrated...

This is how it's situated.

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

4Corners

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yes, this concept of the universe will begin to spread like wildfire.
Every thorny bush that tried to suppress this knowledge from reaching the people will be burned up. NASA and all cooperating space agencies will finally yield to this truth.

Heaven is a real place. It exists in the heart of theearth.

The universe is tiny, and the earth is the edge.

Let the truth be known.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hallow_Ed

Tony Bushby in his book "The Secret in the Bible" wrote:

“Whenever a light is shone down into a glass pyramid in exact scale or proportion as the Great Pyramid, a ‘Rainbow Serpent’ is created. The light provides a type of force or energy that, in turn, creates the vertical spiral of light, a serpent upraised, invisible in rock, but visible in a clear substance.

These phenomena are reflections of a deeper truth. The 4 sided Pyramid is a symbolic, geometric representation of the 4 planes of the material universe, including our own material forms as human beings. What we see happening to external light entering a crystal pyramid can happen spiritually within ourselves. The 4 sides of the pyramid sybolise 4 levels of materiality, each plane more subtle than the plane below it. In ascending order the 4 planes are: Physical (earth) , Astral (water), Mental (air), Etheric (fire). The 4 sides of the pyramid rise to a point at the apex to symbolise the ascending frequency of matter. The vibratory action of the sine wave --- from the base to the apex--- gets shorter and more frequent as it rises.
The material universe, including ourselves, is potentially a 4 planed recepticle for the white light of spirit. Each plane can act as a step down transformer for the spiritual light as it is refracted through the 7 chakras, in exactly the same way as white light refracts through a crystal pyramid into 7 rainbow rays.

That is what the Ancient Egyptian Priesthood meant when they said, ‘A serpent lies coiled in the Great Pyramid’.”

I think they meant something deeper.

The "coiled serpent" is seen in the experiment (with light and the crystal pyramid) because it happens at an even deeper level in ourselves--- when the light of spirit enters our 4 material bodies through the 7 chakras. When the interior light of love appears, it magnetises the kundalini (the "coiled serpent" in the base chakra-- ie the mother light) and awakens it to rise. It rises on the spinal altar and purges the dense karmic energies which clogg the 7 chakras and smother our true spiritual expression of the rainbow rays of higher consciousness.

“The Priesthood knowledge appears to directly reference the known existence of an invisible spiral force operating within the confines of the Great Pyramid, precisely in the same manner as the spiral of visible light was seen in the Benbenplains exactly what the Benben originally was, but much larger; It was a clear pyramidal structure acting as a focal point to gather in, convert and distribute light from the sun into energy, and project its force

The capcity of a Pyramid to recieve, transform and distribute visible light and energy is exactly what we ourselves are capable of with the spiritual energy within us. We each are a receptacle of the spiritual sun (of the higher- Self) and we are supposed to project it's force into the 4 planes of matter, just like the pyramid. This is our creative potential and the pyramid merely reflects the same. If we allow ourselves to recieve and be purged by the interior spirit, we will understand the Great Pyramid of Giza. "As without, So within". The existence of "the invisible spiral force" ( the kundalini) will restore spiritual vision and awaken all knowledge within us.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by quong]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry I watched the video, read the replies, and to be honest, I am REALLY CONFUSED.

Please clarify.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I'm sorry I watched the video, read the replies, and to be honest, I am REALLY CONFUSED.

Please clarify.

Actually Phoenix if you had understood this thread then you would have had cause to be concerned about the state of your mental health. This is just another attempt to derive a model of the universe that fits into some screwy interpretation of the bible and based on the assumption that the bible is some infallible authority.

You probably could make a much more lucid model if it were based on the works of Mickey Spillane or the Telly Tubbies shows.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by metamagic]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by metamagic

I couldnt of said it better myself.. thanks.. that was a breath of fresh air.. after reading that garble above.. Hollow Ed.. is a great name though.. (grin)

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Stevie go home and get some help. I am very surprised you aren't stalking or sending anyone death threats here. It's a start. I'm still waiting for you to show up at my house what happened to that?

Stevie you don't know what your talking about. It's not possible.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by screamo

The Temple of God is not a building, it never was a building. The temple that comes "down" out of heaven is called a baby. This happens when the water is broken as labor begins, thus being born once yourself, but being born again in the passing of your memory to the "son of man".

Let's see, Jesus was in labor for about six hours before he placed his spirit in the hands of the Father after beholding the mother. At that time, a great body quake happened as Jesus is "Crowning" then "the veil of the temple was torn from top to bottom as labor was finished.

The "Veil" is called a Vagina whose curtains conceal the inner court. There are actually two sets of curtains but only one was ripped, that is the Hyman of the inner court. Past the second curtians is the HOLY OF HOLIES which can only produce atonement once a year as only one pregnancy can take place a year.

On topic to the op, keep your ears open, your on the right highway. It's built even in troublesome times.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Great Thread, very thought provoking

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hebrew Temple rendering

The temples of Yakob and Lord Pashcal.[

The best part about the Tower of Babel, is that it has been right in front of us the whole time along with Noahs ARC. They are the same thing. Tower of Confusion, because no one knows how the Pyramids came to be, nor do they know that Cyprus wood was not in the Hebrew Bible, but the word Kopher/Kefa was which means stone and Coffin.

Ark is rendered from a similar word for box which is 'dbt'. You recognize "Debt". You only go into debt when you do not produce offspring...(gotta keep em seper-ated)

They the pyramids were built as a memorial to God, so that we might remember "Rest" and honor our deal ere built before this age came into being, that is this world we are currently in.

Think VOLCANO...the Baal Cain.....KHANNN and the wrath of.

Peace

top topics

join