It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Rights Were Totally Violated And I Don't Know What To Do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Being in the media buisness, you are in the perfect position to spread the word to the masses of fans that listen to your station, and I'm sure your program director would let you take some quality time with the dj's to explain the situation as it would make a great segment discussion for the people of the city. Great radio, and you are exposing your supposed one-sided situation.

Go on-air, that's my suggestion.

King

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
First thing to do is to make a big media circus out of your experience and to write a formal letter of complain against the officer.

Then seat and wait to see how it develops from there.

It seems that the officer saw you as an easy target for his own personal vendetta or perhaps he was in a sour mood at the time.

THIS indeed. i would personally make a huge stink about it, entering your place without a warrant is definitely a violation of your rights.

and anyone claiming that you made a mistake in your actions has obviously never been the victim of such a violation. it sounds to me like you did nothing illegal and were in fact just being logical in trying to get to your home. what else is there to be done? you live there, you have a right to get there. the fact that he came by LONG after the fact sounds like a personal vendetta, or in a more sinister light, like some gestapo BS. showing up in SWAT gear over a ticket, ridiculous. people need to wake up, this is not proper conduct in a free nation.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
File a complaint with his department asking his superiors to null the tickets.

If they refuse, go to court, ask for a dismissal of the case on illegal entry and you followed the officers hand signals to perform the turn.

You were not making a left onto a 1 way going the wrong way to the underground parking were you?

Take photos of the intersection, left turn lane you turned left from and the street you turned left on. This will help in court.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Peepers]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join