It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did U.s. Cause Earthquake In China??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford's video explanation of why and how USA caused the china earthquake

China Orders Strike Against US For Catastrophic Earthquake

Russian Foreign Ministry reports are stating today the Prime Minister Putin’s ‘sudden’ diplomatic trip to France was made at the behest of China’s President Hu in order to ‘warn’ the European Union not to become involved with the US following what is widely expected to be a ‘retaliatory strike’ against the United States, and who the Chinese military has blamed for the catastrophic May 12th earthquake that has killed nearly 90,000 human beings.

Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a very disturbing video released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a Billion Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska.

So powerful was this Shockwave, Britain’s Times Online News Service is reporting that the entire atmosphere over the Chinese earthquake zone became mysteriously changed 30 minutes prior to the 8.0 Magnitude Trembler

[edit on 12-6-2008 by zhangxi0183]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Any other sources for this supposed leaked russian foreign ministry reports? It's an interesting story but without some collaboration from other sources it's likely just a piece of fiction.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle
Any other sources for this supposed leaked russian foreign ministry reports? It's an interesting story but without some collaboration from other sources it's likely just a piece of fiction.

or it is highly confidential?

you think media will report everything?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zhangxi0183

or it is highly confidential?

you think media will report everything?

Are you kidding? THe world media would be ALL OVER this. If this turned out to be true, we're talking about riots and heads on pikes.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
We didn't do it and China isn't going to attack us, retaliation or not. Without our trade China would be in a lot of trouble, and without their cheap labor so would we.

What's the US motivation to strike China?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
ah yes, the US did do it, they are desperate..

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Interesting... but I highly doubt it. I just don't think people who are smart enough to built something like that are that crazy enough to do such a thing. People are generally good than evil.

If true the best thing for China and Russia to expose them.

Retaliating would bring ww3 and u know American people will stand by their goverment if attacked.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by amfirst]

[edit on 14-6-2008 by amfirst]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zhangxi0183

How ridiculous. Of course the US did not use Haarp technology to produce a quake in China. That is ignorant. This piece of fiction comes from the mind of one who wishes the US was to blame for the woes of that nation, but alas, it is mother nature who may be blamed for this tragic situation.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
How do u explain the earthquake in Greece, Africa, and Chile? Surely, the US has something against these people?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Herbal Oli

You know what , there are desperate people in every nation, but the people of the US are not anywhere near as desperate as you think. Even the poor can still afford to eat here, and by using some technology that hasn't even been invented yet to cause an earthquake in China, now how is that going to help a desperate US citizen, pray tell me.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

A weapon will developed in secret underground laboratories that
can trigger earthquakes at existing fault zones. It will work from
a scientific principle recently discovered but not yet developed.
The weapon will involve an airplane or airborne origination that
may drop something or project a laser ray onto a region. An
extension of the device is carried in a plane that flies over the
area and focuses energy waves where the earthquake is to be
triggered. The more technologically complex power source will
be based and channeled from the secret laboratory via the plane.

The country that develops this will be able to hold it as a major
threat against major nations, because most nations have
geological faults that are susceptible to earthquakes and therefore
the weapon. The situation will parallel the development of the
atomic bomb by the U.S. in that the country will be the sole
owner and the capability for destruction will be so awe-inspiring
and frightening that everyone, including the infidels, will call
upon the saints for protection.

During the time of radical earth changes this weapon will be
applied to create many earthquakes, generally before the
Antichrist comes to power. The nation that develops the machine
builds it independent of the Antichrist's forces, but later when he
gains greater power he will be able to acquire the weapon. He'll
seize the machine for his own agenda of worldwide conquest.
The Antichrist will acquire the machine through deceit, trickery,
spies, bribery, and all other nefarious means known to man.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

You explain it by the fact that these events occur, naturally and historically without the help of any nation. I am laughing at your statement, do you honestly believe what you are saying? Come on now, the earth has been shaking and blowing off for many many years, and NOW you want to blame the United States?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Lord Jet, don't encourage them, at least post the link to that source, so they may see that it is not viable.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The US is nothing but a schoolyard bully. If they don't get their way they jump up and down Look at Iraq

I would not be shocked if they did cause the China earth quake

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Your retarded. I was being sacastic.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Obviously you are not an adult, use of the word 'retarded' is unacceptable to those who are old enough to know better, and my comment did not warrant such a reponse. Since I do not have ESP and otherwise no way to determine if you are serious ( like the OP or Herbal Oil) I must take your words literally, as I am sure others have.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
reply to post by zhangxi0183

How ridiculous. Of course the US did not use Haarp technology to produce a quake in China. That is ignorant. This piece of fiction comes from the mind of one who wishes the US was to blame for the woes of that nation, but alas, it is mother nature who may be blamed for this tragic situation.

Have you even watched anything on HAARP because i think you are the ignorant one. HAARP creates a light effect in the sky and that was video taped in the sky 30 minutes before and 10 minutes before the earthquake. Is it just a coincidence that a technology (HAARP) has the ability to ping the earth with enough megahertz to cause an earthquake also causes lights in the sky and then there are lights in the sky before the Chinese earthquake?

You need do some learnin' if you can't see the correlation. Unless you have an agenda because seriously you can see a PR guy from HAARP saying that it causes lights in the sky and here we have lights in the friggin sky before the earthquake JEESH!

NWO must laugh when they read some forums and see the people that say it isn't possible to do something when all the evidence is on friggin you tube. World is just full of useless idiots and fools i guess.

WATCH!! CBC report on HAARP from 1996 this is 12 years ago man imagine what they can do now. Its 14 minutes and very explosive.

CBC-Canada reports on HAARP part 1

CBC-Canada reports on HAARP Part 2

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Ah yes, Utube the ultimate source for all your evil government deeds and how they perform them, also Girls Gone Wild amatuers by the thousands.

I have read plenty about Haarp, and BTW lights, strange cloud formations, and many other 'anomolies' associated with earthquakes are HISTORICALLY associated, as in waaay before haarp we knew that these particular events seem to take place before one hits.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

This is the great thing about life You can make your own mind up

You can say yes i agree or no i don't agree and have a debate

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Your right, the people of the US are not desperate, but your evil politicians are. the truth will come out eventually

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join