It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States of America is now a dictatorship!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Well, this country has never been what some people have thought it was. We vote in the marketplace, not the polls. The bi-partisan system is for chossing styles and veneers for a particular period. The real agenda is set by economics with the MilitarIndustrial-Media Complex as the enforcing agency. Yes, we do ultimatley believe that might makes right and that the needss of the many outweigh the needs of the few, end justifies means in some cases, etc.

The US attitudes, beliefs and policies about individual liberty and who and under what circumstances an individual has entitlement are in a constant state of flux. Sure, there are board room meetings by big, powerful individuals who can order the death of millions with a wave of their hands. And yeah it's creepy, but not new.

The current weakening of the economy is demonstrating that the previous Cold-War policies are outdated and ineffective in the face of new challenges. You probably will see an increase in exclusivesness in US legislation. There are too many people. How do you reduce population in a humane way?
It's clear that our addages about every living being's rights to life and whatever are not realistic and we're hypocritical for espousing them. We're villainized when we intervene, we're villainized when we don't take action.

If there is truly a covert list of preferential groups held by some Ultimate Commitee of Doom, the groups on the list would probably be included based on traits of the group members. Having money always seems to win favor with these Super-CEO types.

ps. I don't really have any $, myself...hmmm

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bartholomeo

Bush is an illuminati ( devil`s disciple) and the worst part of it is that Clemens is Pharma Tycoon, and that is the reasonin for C-51. As clear as that.
911 was created to terrorize the world and the very begining of the new world order. There are laws that promotes his stupid decision to be enforced as he can do as he pleases. The next surprise the American People is going to see is the anulation of the November elctions by bush and associates.
Furthermore , wheter Obama wins or Macain, they both work for the same
an ultimate master THE GOAT he Devil. The both are Illumintai

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

I agree with you completely. I merely attempt to calm the fears of those just awakening to the truth of what we now face. Like it or not we will be forced to fight; the North American Union insures that only the most hopelessly indoctrinated sheepal will refuse to choose sides, which will mean they have anyway by default.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mOOmOO

Why excuse me, I did not mean to interrupt your lethargy. With the winds of dynamic dhange afoot I get rather excited.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitbeam
i've only recently come to realize that any society that sets up individuals as having more power than the "common man" will eventually become corrupt.

The Founding Forefathers knew this already...
"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories."--Thomas Jefferson
"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."--Thomas Jefferson
"I know of no safe depository of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them but to inform their discretion."--Thomas Jefferson
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."--Thomas Jefferson
"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness."--George Washington
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."--George Washington
"It will be found an unjust and unwise jealousy to deprive a man of his natural liberty upon the supposition he may abuse it."--George Washington
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."--Ben Franklin
"Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God."--Ben Franklin
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."--Thomas Paine
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."--Thomas Payne
"That government is best which governs least."--Thomas Paine
"The instant formal government is abolished, society begins to act. A general association takes place, and common interest produces common security."--Thomas Paine
"To say that any people are not fit for freedom, is to make poverty their choice, and to say they had rather be loaded with taxes than not."--Thomas Paine

...So you've learned a bit too late. Oh, well...These guys had a couple of hundred years head-start on you so it's not your fault.

This is why they set up a form of government in which the People are sovereign. The Federal government being strictly limited in specific Powers and no more Powers than those specified...The States being denied only the Powers of the Feds, a couple of other specific Powers are denied...The People with all other Powers except where specifically delegated to Fed or State. The only real limitation to the Peoples' Powers are those actions that would violate the Rights of other People. That's why the Constitution was written to be the Supreme Law of the Land. No one is above this Law, not governments & not the People, regardless of nationality--Even foreigners in America are bound by the Constitution, even if certain Citizen privileges can't be upheld for them, Human Rights must.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The right to bears arms MAY have helped us out 100 years ago. Today anyone who thinks they can fight helicopter gunships with a few m16's or their trusty deer rifle is a fool. Havent you seen the vids on utube of the gunships blasting insurgents targeted with night vision? Any group or individual who tries to stand up against the military or even the local police will be cut down and eliminated. Our only recourse too change the events in motion is to become politicly active from the grass roots up. Besides half of America is to fat and lazy to even hold a job let alone fight a revolution or organize a resistance. They can and will cut off our food and water if we resist. To quote someone else " a hungry man will fight for food a starving man will just die".

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Besides half of America is too fat and lazy to even hold a job let alone fight a revolution or organize a resistance.

True. We need someone to take the chips and preoccupy the agenda. Cant force the willing.
I like to pretend that if you ask around in circles of weirdo's, street people, new agers, hackers, "homegrown terrorists", survivalists, fringe religious groups, and "private" internet groups, there are thousands of folks who live in the woods, in the deserts, underground, off grid waiting to help those running in need of water/food, tons of tunnel folks also off grid planning and awaiting the signal, tons of people already in the police force and military ready to fight for the people, the government may call it treason, but the truth knows it as reason. Its not going to be as bad as everyone thinks, it will look like the evil ones are destroying themselves because of how many good minds/hearts infiltrated them before they made the big move. The evil ones will never even know they have been infiltrated and will not even have a chance to think it was due to treason. Its just a long game of chess, and the good have been awaiting this moment longer than the evil, patience is a virtue. Its their game. Its just that the evil ones boast about it, and use fear tactics for all to see. Its like the people who bling bling, they do so out of insecuruty, just like the negatoids screaming FEAR into our face. Not to mention the aliens that are supposed to come help, I know thats a far cry for some, but according to many abductee's and tibetan monks, its whats going to happen.
I know a lot of people think the street culture is full of drug addicts, and it is, but only a small percentage,(still a big number) and it is that small percentage you see on the streets, the ones you dont see, know how to survive a bit further from society and need not surface daily to get a fix. I would estimate for every 100 people living in society, there is at least 25 living off grid somewhere and especially undocumented just waiting for the moment to act. Its a mostly non violent movement, but still, there are many who choose to be martyrs, god bless them. no one is advising anyone to resist, just wait and do their individual part in preparing for the unprepared, a few heads will need to roll for the orders to be rearranged though, so be it. But, I just pretend that, so, dont go prepare or anything. Im just a conspiracy theorist, I tip my tin foil hat to those of you who know what Im talking about.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Once more, the ignorant speak!

The United States of America is still a Republic. It is not now, and never has been, a Democracy. It had been a Monarchy, and then became a Republic, which means that it elects representatives for the people.

We still do elect representatives. The problem is, the majority of those people eligible to vote do not bother to do so. Instead, they sit back and bitch and moan and complain about how their rights have been lost, how we have become a dictatorship, etc.

They literally have no idea what those words mean. They could not post their tripe in a dictatorship. They mostly have no education, no experience in the world, and have no real knowledge of what goes on in this world.

You want to see a dictatorship? Go to Burma, or to the former Rhodesia. Try China, or the government in Russia.

We are so far from a dictatorship that there is literally no comparison.

But that's OK, continue to display your abysmal ignorance.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

The United States of America is still a Republic.

Actually, no. The United States is a Constitutional Dictatorship operating under martial law...

Illegitimate Federal Government and the Rule of Martial Law in the United States

You want to see a dictatorship? Go to Burma, or to the former Rhodesia. Try China, or the government in Russia.

Let's just talk good old-fashioned police-state here for a minute. Despite the fact that China has a billion more people than the United States, we keep better than a half-million more people in prison.

[edit on 6/17/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
reply to post by Amaterasu

I tried looking at the terrapapers, but the link is bad

The link is back up! www.freedomdomain.com...

Sorry for the delay... I have not been able to get online for a while.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's great to hear more people talking about this topic, and not just on ATS! I've been talking to people out and about in my area here in central Florida since the Patriot Act was passed, and they used to look at me like I was wearing a tin-foil hat. Now, many people nod their heads and say, "you were right." This isn't the kind of dictatorship where you have the same head of government until they die. The heads of government change, but the "man behind the curtain" is always there, directing things.

Lobbyists in Washington set the agenda for Congress. Big business sits in the White House. The federal courts are stacked with puppet judges. So our 3 branches of government are manipulated by the haves and have mores. So what about the media, who is supposed to be a watchdog over the government? After deregulation of the media, more and more media outlets are owned by the same small group of people with their own agenda, and they don't want the status quo changed. They just try to keep us occupied with stories of celebreties going into rehab etc....

Our government isn't exactly a dictatorship. It's more like a Plutocracy, where the wealthiest citizens rule over the common man.
Good luck to us all.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
There was a word I was looking for earlier that was stuck on the tip of my brain. It was fascism. One of the definitions of fascism is a government ruled by corporations.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

Did you read the post? Do you realize that by definition a dictatorship doesnt have to be carried by one person? That it can in fact be a group of people? Please read the post before accusing people of being ignorent.. ironically it looks like your the one being ignorent.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Look into the NSSM 200 signed by Kissinger on April 24th, 1974. This dictatorship started way back when in the 70's. Then there are the Patriotic Acts not to mention the numerous Executive Orders that the Public is NOT allowed access to... even with the Freedom of Information Act.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth Seeker From Hell
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Look into the NSSM 200 signed by Kissinger on April 24th, 1974. This dictatorship started way back when in the 70's. Then there are the Patriotic Acts not to mention the numerous Executive Orders that the Public is NOT allowed access to... even with the Freedom of Information Act.

Don't you think there is something wrong with us not having access to all the rules we are governed under? Geez, this country is poised to be taken over in a heartbeat.

It is the lizard-hearted who have these plans for us and for the planet.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Here's a good web page to take a look at, it will give you something to think about when you think we live in a free Republic.

www.hermes-press.com...

After reading the page please let everyone you know, know the truth they will thank you later, when they realise what is really going on!!!

[edit on 1/7/08 by GeneralT.]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The right to bears arms MAY have helped us out 100 years ago. Today anyone who thinks they can fight helicopter gunships with a few m16's or their trusty deer rifle is a fool.

i fear this is no lie. this by no means should keep one from standing on their feet for what is right and what this country was meant to stand for. the moment that they make us believe we can't, we will be guaranteed that we won't.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with the person who started this thread. The government uses fear too make us pay income tax, when there is actually NO LAW THAT REQUIRES US TO PAY TAX. IMO, people shouldn't be forced to give their (often) hard earned money to a government as crappy as ours. The US is also fascist: www.oldamericancentury.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bush To Be Dictator In A Catastrophic Emergency

www.roguegovernment.com...

The Bush administration has released a directive called the National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive. The directive released on May 9th, 2007 has gone almost unnoticed by the mainstream and alternative media. This is understandable considering the huge Ron Paul and immigration news but this story is equally as huge. In this directive, Bush declares that in the event of a “Catastrophic Emergency” the President will be entrusted with leading the activities to ensure constitutional government. The language in this directive would in effect make the President a dictator in the case of such an emergency.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

But I don't think that Bush intends to use this power for himself. He is a tool of the NWO, here to set the stage. And if this idiot is able to pull the wool over most American's eyes, imagine what a real dictator is going to do.

EDIT to add quote:

“...it is not enough to overthrow the old state, but that the new state must previously have been built up and be ready to one's hand... In 1933 it was no longer a question of overthrowing a state by an act of violence; meanwhile the new state had been built up and all that remained to do was to destroy the last remnants of the old state - and that took but a few hours." -Adolf Hitler, 1936

[edit on 8/4/0808 by jackinthebox]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join