It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United States of America is now a dictatorship!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
NEVER underestimate a ruthless and cornered enemy - Bush is not the MAIN problem... Look at the men BEHIND the curtain (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, et, et, el.). THEY think they have won; their overconfidence will be their ruin.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i think soon after the revolutionary war they came to take command of this country...

evil is running the show atm and i hope they decide to choose love and light so they can go to the next level...i'm ready to forgive and forget.

very important video..
video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Oh Bush is definetly not the mastermind, Cheney, Bush Sr, Rockefellers, Rothchilds, Kissinger, And many many more.. Lets face it Bush is just a puppet, he can barely even form proper words let alone policy

the presidents will change but the real power is always the same.. Look at JFK he was one of the few that stood up to this power even though he was a part of it. He decided to stop it.. And look what happened to him? Is it a coincidence that 2 of our best presidents were murdered? JFK was amazing and would have created a huge change in this country and world had he lived. God rest JFK's soul

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Finally someone else that sees things the way I do. But theres not a thing we can do. If this was the seventeen hundreds we all know what would be done. Now, if this is seen by the right people we could be investigated for it, and probably go to jail. So again what can we do NOTHING, theres not even a country that has open immigration like this county so we cant even leave unless your rich. These people have fixed things just the way they want it and that will not change, if you think electing someone else will help, not a chance, these people are all connected this so called dems and rep groups are no different, thats just for those that are not smart enough to know better.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Just think about the Justice system. I was there today. I got sent to court an hour and a half away (20 dollars of gas), a parking ticket the day of the "offense" (50 dollar fine), and a 75 dollar fine. For what dastardly deed had I commited?

I got lost in a forest preserve and left a half hour after curfew.

Easy cop out answer is... I broke the law. I should pay the consequences.

Well, at one point in Salem, Massechusetts, it was illegal to practice anything other than strict Christianity, or else you broke the law and were burned at the stake for being a witch. Law is only as just as the law makers.

The point I'm trying to lead up to here is "Where is the justice in petty violations???" My friends who were cited with me don't seem to understand... and yet I know they do. I conceded with the court for them, so they didn't get flak for my objections... but the objections still stand that these small violations are indeed a window into the soul of the justice system, in turn the government... when freedom of movement outside of approved times and places is rrestricted, when "safety" violations are cited, when criminals of petty crimes are not rehabilitated but fined heavily, when you can't win a court case without paying thousands of dollars to the states and the attourneys the state trains, when rich men go free of heinous crimes or spend little time in minimum security "lockup", when innocent men are put to death because they can't afford their truth to be heard by a judge who's job it is to not punish the criminals of society, but to charge people... to CHARGE people....for crimes and violations.

The cashier is right around the corner. Have a nice #ing day.

The proof is right in front of you. The only reason people do anything they do these days is in fear of losing their money. People equate money with life now. Good people are losing homes they have taken care of for decades to some rich assholes buying up property just because the cost of living is so expensive and the housing market is intentionally so bad.

The monetary scam is a crime against humanity and a mind control mechanism, and the courts do nothing but support the flow of cash, just like every other state and federal institution in this country, in this world...

and the worst thing about all of this is that it IS a dictatorship, only without a dictator! The socioeconomic system is designed so ingeniously that the people dictate themselves. Their false senses of self and security of that self are their own little dictators. So no need for a big scary guy yelling and screaming for people to obey. Just install a bunch of puppets to pretend like they are making good descisions for the people, when they are all bought off and in control of those same "people" who've designed this inhumane system of slavery. It is inhumane because we are not mice meant to run a labrynth our whole lives. We are wild and unpredictable.

We are free beings and each and every one of us are Gods locked away in the matrix made self.

Free your mind from the chains of your "self" doubt. Question yourself on everything you ever believed should work. Don't believe anymore. Know for certain that things are working... and since obviously they AREN'T (if you hadn't noticed, this little pale blue dot is slowly dying) know there is a better way, and abandon the old ways. More and more people are realizing this. We need you, sleepers.

Wake up! This is just a dream. Do with it what you may, don't let it be the other way around.... and don't trust your ego!!! It's comfortable defending stagnation. Destroy your self. Realize that there is only one God, and that you are here now as this God in a bad dream, trying to change things for each and every one of your creations. Have compassion for those who see what you do not. Become their thoughts, and put yourself in their shoes. You can, because you are them, as complicatedly paradoxical as that sounds... this is what empathy and compassion are.

The antichrist is outward controlling forces. The time is now.

Become lucid again, Children. Wake up and grow out of your shells!

[edit on 13-6-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's more of a Capitalist government than dictatorship.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oops, double post.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
I tried looking at the terrapapers, but the link is bad
I know that the Elite bloodlines have been controlling the world for most of mans history, I also know that the Freemasons(the higher degrees 32nd and 33rd etc) know the true history of mankind..

Look..if you want to believe in populism - OK. But the 32nd and 33rd degree freemasons have nothing to do with this.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by ALightinDarkness]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Loved the google video! I agree that Bush is a puppet but is this new? Why did we not see through this BS? I have pointed out NUMEROUS times that the people in power and thier ultra-elite family, friends and business partners have finicial interest in oil prices! Why would they fix it then? Of course they are not going to lower it!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Actually, they do vote according to the law. Only problem is that they change the laws to conform to their voting.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This post is surprising considering that it came out the same day the Supreme Court comes out with one of it's most idiotic decisions in years.

President Bush has stated he doesn't agree with the decision, but will abide by it. Does that sound like a dictator?

A dictator would have abolished the Supreme Court and started over with judges that only agreed with him. Wait, that sounds familiar...isn't that what Hugo Chavez did in Venenzuela?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
To dictate is to order... to force authority upon a person.

In my eyes, a dictator does not need to be a person. It can be an implanted ideal, an object of a manipulated desire, an encouraged fear, a vice, a convenience, a product, a brand name, a trademark, a creature comfort, an inflated ego, and anything that is not genuinely born entirely out of the free will of the being involved.

In turn, that being subscribing to any or all or more of the above can become a dictator towards others, simply by making them feel uncomfortable or fearful of not having or wanting the same things as said being.

What non-corporeal things hold authority over us? What dictates our lives at this juncture?

-money... we think we need it to survive. We trust in its percieved ability to fix problems. Of course, we all know better, yet we fear what responsibility openly admitting that would bestow upon us.

-religious beliefs... we were not born Christian, Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Krishna, whatever... but against our ability to know our own free will in a time where our foundational memories were still forming, society made damned sure well that most of our parents were well indoctrinated and therefore would force this indoctrination upon the inept mind of a baby to be able to fully understand why these ideas are planted and what to do with them... so the person grows up feeling like this has always been and will always be the way it is... because whatever thoughts the person originally had about where they came from were destroyed by implanted culture. the FORCED worldview.

-formal educational centers. This is where the hardening of the material egotistical mind happens. So much information is crammed in and spewed out at such an intense rate, that I believe this damages the neurons and the memory cells somehow, so that creativity from the great ethos cannot be absorbeed, and the love which we all share as babies becomes bitterness and discontent. I remember curiosity turning into monotony really quickly once my worldview had been solidified and sanctified in my punishment thinking anything different, because I was stupid and crazy if I did.

Since we're taught that we are just ourselves, and other people are different from us, we tend to take frustration out on others because empathy gets taken over by self centered competetiveness. Believe me, school is competetive. Why else do you get grades? Why does everybody know the kids in class who are failing? Why does everyone in class know the smart guy, the kissass, the troublemaker, the weirdo, the whiner, the baby... yada yada? You could practically predict where everyone would be when they got older by the time middleschool rolled around.

We're forced to compete even more through middleschool and high school, where school dances, teen heirarchies and cliques, sports elitism, and the threat of losing our place in higher learning and therefore the world, become an ominous looming black cloud of fear constantly hung over and beaten into our heads.

-Patriotism. (See religion and formal education above)

With an added note that it doesn't help that we get our kids all excited over some useless violent competitive sports teams from the time they are too small to make an informed decision on whether it agrees with them, only to treat love for their country the same exact way by waving flags, shooting off fireworks, celebrating, also getting violent and fanatic about it, passing the same behaviour onto a freshly born blank slate that is completely alien and doesn't remember its purpose, and making this innocent person that has come into being think that pettiness, oppression, aggression, violence, and selfish ego trips are realistic ways to handle their being.... teaching (DICTATING to) them how to be real, instead of allowing them to learn on their own and providing gentle guidence when needed.

It's even more sick how we teach kids how to love consumption of corporate useless unhealthy garbage, and to be completely pre-occupied with pretty little green pieces of paper, instead of following their dreams, of which everyone always crushes in favor of giving their child "a proper place in society".

Well god dammit, if you don't even have any idea the motivations behind what you are doing, stop and THINK! Are you the decider of your own fate, or are you being dictated by your "learned" "knowledge" of reality.

Why are humans so sure of this, yet they openly admit that we don't truly know? This is the biggest contradiction ever, and it proves that we are dictating ourselves, being dictated by the lie, dictated to us by some force other than our own pure wisdom. There's so much we don't know, that we could consider ourselves still in some kind of womb, floating in a sac. Waiting to be born again, I'd say. Most children cry when they are ejected from the comfort of the sac and the constant ignorance as to where their comfort comes from.

Get ready to see the light. Your eyes will need adjusting, and your ears may ring from the shockwave of experiencing the awesome sound of the god within. The God within rejects your fake shell of a life in this fake forced controlled environment. We're goddamned animals, in a zoo. Lapdogs of pompous self centered idiots, being dictated by our own fear of punishment.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Adding to the whole point of my last post..... we have been programmed since birth to accept this underhanded dictation as our own, much of it done in our foggy past.

How can you know you are being dictated by a dictator when the dictate has already been programmed into your mallable mind before you can honestly even remember?

Nobody here who contests this can truthfully tell me they are free of that! They can't even know until that programming fails.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I want to chime in here...wave my arms around and ALSO tell you ALL to read THE TERRA PAPERS.........

This answers so MANY questions and points to what is exactly happening RIGHT NOW.....information is power.
The truth shall set us free.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Humankind need ban together and claim this planet as OUR OWN.......no more 'man behind the curtains' governments and control for ANY human beings. To get us going in this direction we all need the educational background on who we are and how we got to the place we now stand.

The first link to THE TERRA PAPERS is broken...but read further as many other folks have provided solid good links. Very STRANGE that site hosting The TErra Papers keep loosing them 'somehow'..............
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Codex Alimentarious is the exact same law that the Conservative
government in Canada is trying to pass with BILL C-51. I just can't believe some humans, honestly, how in the world do you think this pansies are goint to control the use of natural health products, and vitamins, just a 100 years ago alcohol was illegal in the US, and we dont really need to do research as to how problematic that became, so if one of this retarded bills passes its only going to create problems and people will break those stupid laws purposely, I for one will get natural supplements rain or shine, legals or illegal, and if it comes to shooting cops for them, then so be it, I have already written my representative in parliament and told them that they better not pass that ridiculous bill because Im still going to buy natural supplements even if they make them illegal, you see this is what happens when you give an idiot power to decide over people. Regarding the topic of this thread, Im sorry, but I have always felt that the Bush and his presidency were a bunch of liars, specially since the second video tape of Osama Bin Laden surfaced, I asked myself: How the hell do they keep finding these tapes and still can't catch the guy? and then I thought Im not stupid; Im not eating anymore of that BS, and I dont even know anymore of the stupid laws he has passed such as the patirot act, or any other stupid restrictions, but needless to say the guy is a freaking hill billie, and should go back to milking cows.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Do not be so disheartened nor afraid, "a little revolution now and then is good..." General George Washington foresaw all this in his "Vision For America" and we win.

George stated quite a bit about the importance of the 2nd Amendment, Thomas Jefferson did too...In all cases, the Right to keep & Bare Arms is the final method to use when all of the peaceful Rights have failed to correct a government gone screwy.
In fact, even Charlton Heston believes that the importance of the 2nd Amendment lies the fact that it is the final defense of all other Rights.

Thomas Jefferson also agreed with Washington about the idea of revolution: "The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."
The main reason for this is because (Thomas Jefferson again): "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
The government will only fear a People when all of the Peoples' Rights are intact.

reply to post by dunwichwitch

You may find this thread to be a good start to find out how to uphold your Constitutional Rights in favor of the tyrannical laws in place.

Originally posted by RRconservative
A dictator would have abolished the Supreme Court and started over with judges that only agreed with him. Wait, that sounds familiar...

Actually, when you consider that, between Clinton & both Bushes, the Supreme Court has been "stacked" in favor of a tyrannical Executive Branch in opposition to the Constitution, it sounds very familiar indeed.

Originally posted by RRconservative
This post is surprising considering that it came out the same day the Supreme Court comes out with one of it's most idiotic decisions in years.

President Bush has stated he doesn't agree with the decision, but will abide by it. Does that sound like a dictator?

Now that the Supreme Court finally decides to justly uphold Human Rights for a change of pace, of course it's natural that Bush would disagree.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
NEVER underestimate a ruthless and cornered enemy - Bush is not the MAIN problem... Look at the men BEHIND the curtain (Rockefellers, Rothschilds, et, et, el.). THEY think they have won; their overconfidence will be their ruin.

Any minute now *yawn*

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I doubt it. If the general public feels this way. We would have the powers to be heads on a stake.

You're complaining about the US? The majority coutries out there are even worst.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
America is enacting a Muslim Holocaust. The purposes of which are unknown and ought to not be speculated in a political issue forum. Needless to say, motions were put forward as early as the 1960's to create the political atmosphere that the groundwork laid during the 1980's required to set it off in 1990. Since 1990, over 4,000,000 Iraqis have died unnecessary deaths, around 2 million since '03.

Give it another 4 years and we'll be worse than the Nazis.

Now would be a good time to leave. The trials for war crimes WILL extend to citizens, and ignorance will NOT be an excuse this time around. Hopefully posts here can be used in a court of law to prove we were aware and protesting the horror?

Article regarding this subject (also source)

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i've only recently come to realize that any society that sets up individuals as having more power than the "common man" will eventually become corrupt. why? the average man is not able to control his material desires without fasting, meditation, and constant thoughts on God and service to others...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join