It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder Words

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

No, I mean magik as in the Occult?

A lot of this sounds like what some occultists deal in.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Its Derren Brown. He would convince you to jump off a cliff if he heard you calling him darren!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Illahee

No, I mean magik as in the Occult?

A lot of this sounds like what some occultists deal in.

Well we tend to call anything hidden Occult, but this is not hidden its very mainstream if your listening for it. I wouldn't say its in anyway connected to magic , ritual or that vein but far more in the extreme of super advanced psychology than anything else. Its working on both you conscious and subconscious mind at the same time. When a common reaction becomes present in both a change has been made.

My neighbor loaned me some books on the subject and I ended up buying my own copies for reference. I had followed Bandlers work for several years before that. I'm curious about mixing several types together.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by the way
reply to post by Illahee

Its Derren Brown. He would convince you to jump off a cliff if he heard you calling him darren!

I know he said something about that in an interview once....my bad.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Oh ok. Gotcha thanks for the clarification.

Had to add another line. I like this forum, will learn alot.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee

That is why I brought this up. Wonder words is NLP from Bandler that is fine tuned for specific results such as: words that can change what people see, think, hear, and feel.

I know the system of Kentonism I use is based upon queues,unseen visual instructions and the Delphi technique, so I was wondering if we could
pull in an expert on wonder words that can enlighten us.

If it's not too personal, what exactly do you use these techniques for? Just curious...

p.s. The new forum is awesome.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by sc2099]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Day to day activities, within good intentions. I would like to get some input from a wonder words user though. I suppose just plunking down the cash is the best way but a couple c notes just for curiosity.....

Isn't it important to understand and learn what people are doing to all of us on a daily basis? Knowledge is power and knowledge of manipulation is the power to overcome it.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
Knowledge is power and knowledge of manipulation is the power to overcome it.

I couldn't agree more. I feel like there is so much truth in that simple statement. Even if one were to choose not to use such knowledge in an active fashion, just knowing about it can keep one from becoming entangled by others' machinations.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Exactly. A little knowledge goes a long way. I would recommend anyone to investigate NLP as well as the Delphi Technique-if you no the tools they use against you, then its easier to resist. Can anyone put forward anything else worth looking into? Sorry, OP-don't know anything about wonder words!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join