It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should America Beg Ross Perot and Ron Paul to Save Us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think a terrific ticket would be Ross Perot for President with Ron Paul as his VP. They're probably two of the most honest and patriotic politicians in America today. If they can't pull us out of the jam we're in, I don't believe anyone can.

It's tragic to see how two great men such as these, with so much to offer the country, have been so downplayed and ridiculed over the past years.

I honestly think people pick their politicians based upon their outward appearances, rather than on what they have to say, and whether it makes any real sense.

What say you?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Im a Ron Paul supporter, and I can say the two men have nothing in common policy wise.

Our goal is not to elect a president, but to replace our Congress with people who support the Constitution. Forget about this years Presidential race and focus in on getting the crap skimmed off Congress and replaced by some real Americans.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Im a Ron Paul supporter, and I can say the two men have nothing in common policy wise.

Our goal is not to elect a president, but to replace our Congress with people who support the Constitution. Forget about this years Presidential race and focus in on getting the crap skimmed off Congress and replaced by some real Americans.
That's why I believe these two men would be perfect.. They are true Americans in every sense. They may not be of the people, but they're definitely for the people.

new topics

join