It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in San Francisco with a Cloak Field or a test plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

major activity in S.F. tonight. This was filmed about 30 minutes ago from the Coit Tower. I went up to film the sunset tonight. right when I was about to pack up I saw this strange distortion moving through the buildings.

what ur take on this new footage just running on you tube? CGI ......?

Whats your take about this second video in same city ????

[edit on 12-6-2008 by 123space]

Mod Edit - [Hoax] tags are to be applied by ATS Admin only.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It looks very very fake to me. Can't give you any specifics as to why, but it just looks like some bad CGI. Seems to be a lot of fake or fishy ufo vids on youtube and ats lately.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Fake as faked could be.

Poor effort all round. Wonder if some ones learning how to do stuff and posting it to test reactions ?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

ok, this is a video i saw posted on here on another section. can't remember the OP, or i would give him credit for his find, but if you watch the video at the 3:00 mark you can see the same kind of effect on an unarmerd american soldier (cloaking affect)

i have done some research on this and seen that a lot of countries have been taking this kind of technology VERY seriously.

it owuld be done with something called "metamaterials" or fiber optics. look into it more.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
What in Gods name is that!

fake ? if so its a good one, well executed - that 'thing' seemed to be there in scale and interaction with the surroundings.

Weird as. Thought provoking, but possibly a very well done fake.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

yes, it could be a fake, but from what i have read it's quite possibly real, and we aren't meant to know about (obviously)

the main reason i think it has some credibility is the factn that you can see the american soldier in uniform talking to him when he is about to get in the tank. he points in the direction he ran in from, and all the slodiers take off in that area.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

You only posted content from the original source.

What was the source for this crappy video?

Actually I did some looking around and It looks like the might be from the same people with different youtube accounts that are passing off the Boston, Dallas, Geno's video.

[edit on 12-6-2008 by gauncents]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
and im just curious but who labeled this a hoax? i mean there have been 6 posts in this thread, and NONE of them have conclusively proven anything real or fake.

doing things like that, is the reason that so many people get turned off of subjects like this, because people are so quick and willing to write something off as fake with no real idea of whether it is or not.

could a MOD please correct that, i think with something like that in the title it is going to deter people from looking at this stuff and forming their own opinions, i know that when i see a thread title with HOAX in it, i wil avoid it.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SRTkid86

doing things like that, is the reason that so many people get turned off of subjects like this, because people are so quick and willing to write something off as fake with no real idea of whether it is or not.

Ha! Are you serious? You think is is the fact that the community can EASILY pick out something that less knowledgeable, and therefore ignorant folks like yourself, fall for? I don't think those of us with have a brain need to lower ourselves to your knowledge level in order to advance this subject, do you? I'm sorry your a little too open minded, and obviously inexperienced in a lot of things that lead you to believe that the crap in this thread deserves a real hard look. I for one like a community that can better police obvious bunk, even if the lowest common denominator cries about it. Folks who fall for anything are the REASON why Ufology is in the shape that it is is, not the other way around, but I wouldn't expect you to be able to understand that at all, which is sad for you.

Keep it up guys, pretty soon you wont have to worry about cover ups or disclosure, your ignorance is keeping a pretty tight lid on the real truth. By perpetuating the UFO nut stereotype (through endorsing serous consideration of obvious bunk like this, among everything else you foolish fall for), your doing the government's job for them, ensuring that if anything worthy of mainstream attention ever gets out, news casters will run the story while laughing and let it go....like they do now thanks to places like this and folks like yourselves. Thanks for making those of us that honestly want to have a real discussion in the outside world with real people unable to do so without the barriers of idiocy you are constantly putting in our way.

I mean, the "cloak" video is a joke, the motion tracking isn't even close to correct (watch the camera movements) and it was done with software (I'm going to guess it was done with FXHome software for this one) The audio is a joke as well......

[edit on 12-6-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

ummm, where have i said that this was fact, the only thing i said is that labeling something Hoax before it is proven to be one is a little naive and in fact does that EXACT opposite of what this section and webiste was created for

now if your are done with your half witted, child like insults on my intelligence, kindly STFU and GTFO if you don't like it.

until someone comes in and proves this validity, or lack thereof, of this video nobody can claim one way or the other, it will be placed in the "i dunno" stack.

if you are so sure it was done with some home software, take the few minutes of your time it would take to replicate some "bunk" like this and prove everyone wrong. i am not saying it's real, but im also in no position to call it fake, just because i perceive it to be, the reality is that the false authorities (such as yiourself) are the ones that aren't helping get things out in the open, the people who take all the evidence, look it over and decide AFTER reasearch whether or not it's fake (and can be backed up with verifiable evidence) are the ones who are really trying to make the difference.

if someone who KNOWS what they are talking about comes in here, WITHOUT child-like and immature insults, on someone you don't know, have never met, and may have read 3 posts from. come in and proves it to be a hoax, then i will gladly accept it. but like i said, im not saying fake or real, im asking for someone with more knowledge than me to come in, without being a complete douche bag, and explain to me what makes it real or fake, so that i can take that knowledge and use it in my future endeavors to uncover the truth of the subject. you on the other hand are the kind of person i can't stand. the kind of person who sits on his high horse thinking he is smarter than everyone, and when something shows up he may not agree with, he laughs at it in hopes that everyone else will join in. congratulations on being the very thing that UFO buffs despise.

[edit on 6/12/08 by SRTkid86]

[edit on 6/12/08 by SRTkid86]

new topics

top topics

join