It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's make this the book review thread:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It's not really a book review, and I am not even sure they haven't been discussed here before, but I would like to draw attention to Thomas Lethbridge's writings on the supernatural.

Don't let the titles - including terms such as "ghosts and ghouls" or "dowsing" - scare you away.

They were very off-putting to me; but when I actually started reading some of them, I discovered a scientific yet open mind: a combination that is very rare, I am sorry to say.

I found about him in Colin Wilson's book Mysteries of the Occult which is written in a similar vein.
(He is probably Lethbridge's number one fan.)

Wilson is a bright, sceptical mind who knows that the current state of science does not have, not by far, the answers to all, or even most, of the mysteries of life. And so, like Lethbridge, he doesn't jump to conclusions - in any direction.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asnivor

About 5 years ago I bought a book in a charity shop by J.W. Dunne called 'An Experiment with Time'. I think it's one of the most interesting and thought provoking books I have ever read.

Amazon Link

From it's wikipedia page:

Just wanted you to know that Dunne's An Experiment With Time is finally available online, at the Internet Archive.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Vanitas

Marker post. Jung, the red book

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Heads up on this*

You can now read "AutoGenesism: A Rational Theory of Everything"for free if you have an Amazon Kindle Unlimited account.

This is the most comprehensive and razor-specific examination and explanation of the factual nature of physical reality as a whole. The theory is called AutoGenesism because it explains how physical reality itself did emerge from a literal absence of anything [and not through redefining the term "nothing" as some ToE theorists do] and without the involvement of an external actor or agency [as all theologically-centric ToE theorists do]; "genesis" referring to the original emergence event and "Auto" referring to the fact that it emerged on its own without any external involvement.

Within over nearly 500 pages of intensive examination/explanation this book lays out the way that physical reality progressed from the occurrence of one simple quantum of change to eventually become the whole of our entire universe that features the cosmological geometry that we know to exist; all of it as the result of a default ramification response to naturally emergent structures and processes.

What's most important is the examination and explanation of how material structure [what modern science insists is the whole of physical reality] is only 1/2 of the entirety of physical reality, with a thorough explanation of the enormous realm that works hand-in-glove with the realm of change [energy, mass, matter] to make material structure possible and dependably stable. The revolutionary result of this revelation is a fully responsible description of what naturally allows [and insists upon] the Laws of Physics, our universe's "Goldilocks Enigma", and every paranormal manifestation that's ever been observed and recorded. No other theory presents both opposing [materialist - non-materialist] theoretical infrastructures as fully natural and fully required by the true structure of physical reality with such specificity and responsible discipline.

This is the most expansive and comprehensive Theory of Everything that's ever been published and it's now free to read if you have a Kindle Unlimited account.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

Nice sales pitch. Does this philosophical product have any downsides?

AS MEANS of communicating have expanded—from printing to the telephone, radio, television, and the Internet—the flow of persuasive messages has dramatically accelerated. This communications revolution has led to information overload, as people are inundated by countless messages from every quarter. Many respond to this pressure by absorbing messages more quickly and accepting them without questioning or analyzing them.

Source: The Manipulation of Information (Awake!—2000)

Good educators present all sides of an issue and encourage discussion. Propagandists relentlessly force you to hear their view and discourage discussion. Often their real motives are not apparent. They sift the facts, exploiting the useful ones and concealing the others. They also distort and twist facts, specializing in lies and half-truths. ...
Be selective: A completely open mind could be likened to a pipe that lets just anything flow through it—even sewage. No one wants a mind contaminated with poison. Solomon, a king and educator in ancient times, warned: “Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps.” (Proverbs 14:15) So we need to be selective. We need to scrutinize whatever is presented to us, deciding what to accept and what to reject.

However, we do not want to be so narrow that we refuse to consider facts that can improve our thinking. How can we find the right balance? By adopting a standard with which to measure new information. ...

Use discernment: Discernment is “acuteness of judgment.” It is “the power or faculty of the mind by which it distinguishes one thing from another.” A person with discernment perceives subtleties of ideas or things and has good judgment.

Using discernment, we will be able to recognize those who are merely using “smooth talk and complimentary speech” in order to “seduce the hearts of guileless ones.” (Romans 16:18) Discernment enables you to discard irrelevant information or misleading facts and distinguish the substance of a matter. But how can you discern when something is misleading?

Put information to the test: “Beloved ones,” said John, a first-century Christian teacher, “do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions.” (1 John 4:1) Some people today are like sponges; they soak up whatever they come across. It is all too easy to absorb whatever is around us.

But it is far better for each individual personally to choose what he will feed his mind. It is said that we are what we eat, and this can apply to food for both the body and the mind. No matter what you are reading or watching or listening to, test to see whether it has propagandistic overtones or is truthful.

Moreover, if we want to be fair-minded, we must be willing to subject our own opinions to continual testing as we take in new information. We must realize that they are, after all, opinions. Their trustworthiness depends on the validity of our facts, on the quality of our reasoning, and on the standards or values that we choose to apply.

Source: Do Not Be a Victim of Propaganda! (Awake!—2000)

Note that propaganda and marketing or selling philosophies often works the same way (just a slightly different product, the word "propaganda" is often used more in regards to ideologies and political or religious views). So instead of "propagandistic overtones" in the bolded part at the end, you can also think about a marketing element (marketing overtones?). The (somewhat excessively?) recommendatory things you said about the book you were talking about has a marketing effect. It ends up functioning as a sales pitch for the book (whether or not it was intended that way).

“As for anything besides these, my son, be warned: To the making of many books there is no end, and much devotion to them is wearisome to the flesh.” (Ecclesiastes 12:12)

Not all that men may call “knowledge” is to be sought, because philosophies and views exist that are “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” (1Ti 6:20) “For an abundance of wisdom brings an abundance of frustration, so that whoever increases knowledge increases pain.” (Ecclesiastes 1:18) Such as when filling your mind with the wrong type of knowledge, that which is “falsely called ‘knowledge.’” And developing the attitude and feeling of being wise and discreet* “in their own eyes”. *: discretion is related to practical wisdom, sensibleness and discernment.

Isaiah 5:20,21

20 Woe to those who say that good is bad and bad is good,
Those who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness,
Those who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe to those wise in their own eyes
And discreet in their own sight!

Proverbs 26:12

12 Have you seen a man who thinks he is wise?
There is more hope for someone stupid than for him.

Proverbs 12:15

15 The way of the fool is right in his own eyes,
But the wise one accepts advice.* [Or “counsel.”]

1 Corinthians 3:18

18 Let no one deceive himself: If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this system of things, let him become a fool [as the world may see it], so that he may become wise.

How does God view the “wisdom” offered by human philosophy?

1 Cor. 1:19-25: “It is written: ‘I will make the wisdom of the wise men perish, and the intelligence of the intellectual men I will shove aside.’ Where is the wise man? Where the scribe? Where the debater of this system of things? Did not God make the wisdom of the world foolish? For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through its wisdom did not get to know God, God saw good through the foolishness [as it appears to the world] of what is preached to save those believing. . . . Because a foolish thing of God [as the world views it] is wiser than men, and a weak thing of God [as the world may see it] is stronger than men.”

Source: Philosophy (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

1 Corinthians 8:2

2 If anyone thinks he knows something, he does not yet know it as he should know it.
edit on 10-12-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Believe nothing entertain all, anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Can you provide the name of the author of the book you mention please because the links take me to a url shortener.
I can't find the book on google either.
The word 'autogenesium' isn't even recognised by google....and provided no links.
Thanks.

Did you write the book you are promoting?
edit on 10-12-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

Nice sales pitch. Does this philosophical product have any downsides?

Not a sales pitch since the book is free to read if you already have a Kindle Unlimited account. The links take you to the Amazon Kindle page where - if you do have a Kindle Unlimited account - you can easily download [borrow] the book and read it. I don't know why you'd be having any problem with the links or the book itself.

Here's another link, since I have no idea why the links already supplied don't work for you.

Amazon Kindle Link

Again, this is a heads-up for anyone who might be interested in a very new perspective [on what's real and how it came to be what it is] that this specific examination/explanation is now free to read if they have a Kindle Unlimited account.

I don't think I could be more clear or unambiguous.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Can you provide the name of the author of the book you mention please because the links take me to a url shortener.
I can't find the book on google either.
The word 'autogenesium' isn't even recognised by google....and provided no links.
Thanks.

Did you write the book you are promoting?

um . . . you misspelled "AutoGenesism", so there's that, I guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Like I said:

It ends up functioning as a sales pitch for the book (whether or not it was intended that way).

There's a reason I phrased it that way. I already suspected you are not deliberately using a sales pitch. You're just easily impressed with philosophies and views that are “falsely called ‘knowledge’” (1Ti 6:20) because they ‘tickle your ears’ (2Ti 4:3,4), among other related reasons. As demonstrated by the phrases:

This is the most comprehensive and razor-specific examination and explanation of the factual nature of physical reality as a whole. [i.e., the latest knowledge/science or insight into reality, based on "the most comprehensive and razor-specific examination" no less, wow]
No other theory presents both opposing ... theoretical infrastructures ... with such specificity and responsible discipline.

This is the most expansive and comprehensive Theory of Everything that's ever been published...[sounds a bit exaggerated; one would expect the book to be a bit more popular and widely circulated if any of this really were true, a bit more like the Bible for example]

But are you capable of giving us any downsides for this philosophical product? Book reviews don't always have to be 100% positive you know, praising the book as the next best thing that happened to humanity and human 'insight' into reality isn't being very realistic... (especially not when one considers the author being described as such on Amazon: "...not a physicist, a cosmologist, or a theologian. He doesn’t have a PhD in Philosophy, Neurobiology, Astrophysics, or Cognitive Sciences. ...spent time under the tutelage of a transcendent master, left the confines of his corporeal body, or experienced the death of his ego"; gurus like this guy talking about OBE's to make themselves appear more special usually have quite the ego, so I doubt that)

I have a feeling that you would have plenty of supposed downsides to point out if we were talking about the Bible. Then again, you would probably not recommend it at all. Now, that's a book that can really be read for free. No special paid subscriptions needed.

Obviously, an Amazon Kindle Unlimited account isn't free.
edit on 10-12-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

‘Knowledge That Increases Pain’—to Be Avoided? (Awake!—1972)

“IN THE abundance of wisdom there is an abundance of vexation, so that he that increases knowledge increases pain.” (Eccl. 1:18) This was the inspired conclusion of wise King Solomon. But why did he reach this conclusion? Should it deter us from gaining more knowledge?

It should be remembered that, in the book of Ecclesiastes, Solomon was investigating the “calamitous occupation” of sinful, dying mankind. He said: “I set my heart to seek and explore wisdom in relation to everything that has been done under the heavens​—the calamitous occupation that God has given to the sons of mankind in which to be occupied.” (Eccl. 1:13, 14) The wisdom and knowledge Solomon investigated therefore did not here include that which is needed to gain divine approval and blessing.

It is one’s increasing in human or mundane knowledge that can increase pain. Such knowledge can bring frustration and irritation. This is because one becomes painfully aware of the fact that so much in imperfect human society is deficient and beyond man’s ability to straighten out. Solomon highlighted this when he said: “That which is made crooked cannot be made straight, and that which is wanting cannot possibly be counted.”​—Eccl. 1:15.

Then, too, the human life-span is very short. Hence, as a man increases in knowledge and wisdom, he begins to realize how limited his opportunities are to use his knowledge and wisdom. This makes it even more frustrating when problems and unfavorable conditions hamper his efforts to employ his knowledge and wisdom.

But this does not mean one should shun all human knowledge in order to avoid pain.
But not all human knowledge and wisdom are beneficial. ...

Philosophy (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

What is the origin of human philosophies?

They come from people who have limitations: The Bible informs us: “It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.” (Jer. 10:23) History testifies that trying to ignore that limitation has not produced good results. On one occasion, “Jehovah proceeded to answer Job out of the windstorm and say: ‘Who is this that is obscuring counsel by words without knowledge? Gird up your loins, please, like an able-bodied man, and let me question you, and you inform me. Where did you happen to be when I founded the earth? Tell me, if you do know understanding.’” (Job 38:1-4) (Humans by nature have limitations. Additionally, their experience in life is relatively brief and is usually confined to one culture or one environment. The knowledge they possess is thus restricted, and everything is interconnected to such an extent that they constantly find aspects that they had not adequately considered. Any philosophy that they originate will reflect these limitations.)

They are developed by humans who are imperfect: “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” (Rom. 3:23) “There exists a way that is upright before a man, but the ways of death are the end of it afterward.” (Prov. 14:12) (Because of such imperfection, human philosophies often reflect a basic selfishness that leads perhaps to momentary pleasure but also to frustration and much unhappiness.)

They are influenced by demonic spirits: “The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” (1 John 5:19) “The one called Devil and Satan . . . is misleading the entire inhabited earth.” (Rev. 12:9) “You at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.” (Eph. 2:2) (Philosophies that encourage people to disobey God’s wholesome and upright requirements reflect such an influence. No wonder that, as history testifies, human philosophies and schemes have often brought grief to large segments of humankind.)

edit on 11-12-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic
I would love to see reader reviews rather than writer reviews.
The author of the book is unlikely to recognise any downsides in his own book lol.

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Like I said:

It ends up functioning as a sales pitch for the book (whether or not it was intended that way).

There's a reason I phrased it that way. I already suspected you are not deliberately using a sales pitch. You're just easily impressed with philosophies and views that are “falsely called ‘knowledge’” (1Ti 6:20) because they ‘tickle your ears’ (2Ti 4:3,4), among other related reasons. As demonstrated by the phrases:

This is the most comprehensive and razor-specific examination and explanation of the factual nature of physical reality as a whole. [i.e., the latest knowledge/science or insight into reality, based on "the most comprehensive and razor-specific examination" no less, wow]
No other theory presents both opposing ... theoretical infrastructures ... with such specificity and responsible discipline.

This is the most expansive and comprehensive Theory of Everything that's ever been published...[sounds a bit exaggerated; one would expect the book to be a bit more popular and widely circulated if any of this really were true, a bit more like the Bible for example]

But are you capable of giving us any downsides for this philosophical product? Book reviews don't always have to be 100% positive you know, praising the book as the next best thing that happened to humanity and human 'insight' into reality isn't being very realistic... (especially not when one considers the author being described as such on Amazon: "...not a physicist, a cosmologist, or a theologian. He doesn’t have a PhD in Philosophy, Neurobiology, Astrophysics, or Cognitive Sciences. ...spent time under the tutelage of a transcendent master, left the confines of his corporeal body, or experienced the death of his ego"; gurus like this guy talking about OBE's to make themselves appear more special usually have quite the ego, so I doubt that)

What downside is there to examining a unique examination of the origins and nature of what exists as actual? Especially if it can be accurately stated that there's no other published work on this subject [a Theory of Everything] that even vaguely resembles what this examination presents.

I am a big fan of Theories of Everything [I've probably read every one of them], and while most are pretty out-there . . .

[try to imagine a ToE that is based on the claim that each atom is relentlessly expanding in size at a rate that literally causes the atom's exterior to push outward against every other atom that is also doing the same, with the net result being that all material structures - like our Earth, for instance - are blowing up in size fast enough to create what we perceive as the "force" of gravity inflicted upon all the stuff that's sitting on those material structures, and you'll get a taste of just how wacky some of these theories can be]

. . . this AutoGenesism one is pretty reasonable in comparison, and it doesn't clash with what's already been well-established by way of modern scientific research or by way of repeated empirical evidence. I don't know. Even if it's not the whole and unalterable truth about how physical reality emerged to then progressively develop into what we've got sitting all around us right now, it's a lot more reasonable [as ToE theories go] than the load of crazy stuff that's piling up on the shelves of Amazon.com.

You seem a little threatened by my posts here, and that's pretty surprising. What's there to be afraid of?

I have a feeling that you would have plenty of supposed downsides to point out if we were talking about the Bible. Then again, you would probably not recommend it at all. Now, that's a book that can really be read for free. No special paid subscriptions needed.

Obviously, an Amazon Kindle Unlimited account isn't free.

You're right. I wouldn't recommend the Bible as a scientific examination. It's a powerful and foundational philosophical resource that deserves great respect, but it's neither a science book, nor - in large measure - a history book. I don't think I'm going out on a limb by suggesting that.

Oh, and a Kindle Unlimited account is $9.99 a month. I've saved many hundreds of dollars over the years with my account. Good thing to have if you're a research junkie.
edit on 12/11/2019 by NorEaster because: misspelled words

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster

What downside is there to examining a unique examination of the origins and nature of what exists as actual?

I think I've already given enough clues what downsides there could be regarding human philosophy falsely presented as "science/knowledge" or some deep insight into reality (or incorrectly perceived as such).

Someone using their imagination and marketing, selling and arguing in favor of some far-fetched philosophies/ideas, is not best described as "the most comprehensive and razor-specific examination and explanation of the factual nature of physical reality as a whole." Such statements sound like a sales pitch for this philosophical product*, heavily exaggerated, quite far from the truth of the matter. (*: not a product of a scientific examination nor a scientific explanation; the author is also described as having very little background or education in the relevant sciences, in terms of diplomas or his work/job at least)

You seem a little threatened by my posts here, and that's pretty surprising. What's there to be afraid of?

Not your posts, that's for sure. I don't feel threatened, if anyone or anything is threatened it's your mind and your thinking (and you're not the only one under attack by the enemy whose existence you probably have a hard time swallowing, or getting to grips with in any consideration regarding reality). My commentary was just meant as a heads-up to encourage self-reflection (for anyone here). And you have a right to know that you're being tricked with philosophies and views that are “falsely called ‘knowledge’” (1Ti 6:20), as explained in more detail before.

“Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words.” (2 Peter 2:3a)

It would be downright unneighbourly for me not to at least give a heads-up when I'm seeing someone heading towards the quickmire of human philosophy (as described earlier with all its limitations and flaws). Or to hand them a branch if they're already stuck in it sinking quickly.
edit on 12-12-2019 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Just out of interest.... how many people have downloaded the book?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Not your posts, that's for sure. I don't feel threatened, if anyone or anything is threatened it's your mind and your thinking (and you're not the only one under attack by the enemy whose existence you probably have a hard time swallowing, or getting to grips with in any consideration regarding reality). My commentary was just meant as a heads-up to encourage self-reflection (for anyone here). And you have a right to know that you're being tricked with philosophies and views that are “falsely called ‘knowledge’” (1Ti 6:20), as explained in more detail before.

“Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words.” (2 Peter 2:3a)

It would be downright unneighbourly for me not to at least give a heads-up when I'm seeing someone heading towards the quickmire of human philosophy (as described earlier with all its limitations and flaws). Or to hand them a branch if they're already stuck in it sinking quickly.

Okay, then, you're just trolling me then. That's pretty funny.

Been a while since I've been trolled. Y'know, it's never made sense to me that anyone could become so emotionally invested in a concern over the possible damage that any suite of notions could inflict on others that they would make the effort to prevent anyone else from even considering a quick, free look at that suite of notions. It's as if they honestly believe that every other person is intellectually crippled to the degree that unless they guide that poor child with a firm motherhand to safe harbor, that that helpless cretin will destroy his/her own life as a default result of that information exposure.

Very sad but perhaps even more troubling.

This thread is [was] about sharing books that we've read and appreciated. I guess I should have known better than to think that such a simple and innocuous topic wouldn't immediately devolve into a bizarre authoritarian ego-fest. It's disappointing at the very least. I don't know. Maybe this is why the traffic here has taken such a nose-dive in recent years.
edit on 12/15/2019 by NorEaster because: misspells

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

As for you, I remember your aggressive competitive nature from some years ago, and clearly your ego is still driving you as hard as ever.

I learned a lot on this board over those years, and gained considerably as a result. For that I'll always be grateful. That said, stopping back in after these years away has been a revelation of its own unique nature; a much more somber revelation and one worthy of some reflection.

Social media isn't what it used to be. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

As for you, I remember your aggressive competitive nature from some years ago, and clearly your ego is still driving you as hard as ever.

Wow.......being interested in how many people have downloaded the book really rattled you didn't it?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

edit on 15-12-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This book is spiritual tale, wrapped in a fiction format. It is one of those tales that can get inside your thoughts in a good way to let you see things about yourself and in my case, helped me heal. It involves past traumas, spiritual learning and how to get fears out of your life.
www.amazon.com...
I reviewed it for Goodreads, too. Not many books affect me as this one did.
I will paste my review here. I did not write it nor do I know the author, just to be clear on this. I am a Vietnam vet, lots of PTSD, this story helped somehow. If I can feel better, I want to share this so that maybe others can, too.
My review: Let's Pretend by Christian Hageseth is a very different, enjoyable fiction book and tells a story that can make a difference in how we see our world, our lives and the people in it. The premise of the man, Peter, having lost much in many life areas, could be a downer, but this book is the sort that had me wanting to scream in triumph with every win for him.

Peter is in a dream state or altered reality, where he is challenged to understand his past and how the actions of others beyond his control and his reactions to it all, affected him, from child to adult. When I was a kid, I thought all families were normal and only mine was messed up. Only later did I learn that many families had tough times, just as I learned that individuals often had lives that were harder than they let on. I didn't know how much that things in our lives can shape us. The book is not just about Peter, but rather is imaginative, enjoyable and made me laugh at times, while letting me think more deeply about myself and my life.

The story starts on a beach, where he meets a beautiful woman, Holly, who knows seemingly everything about Peter. She tells him that he is in that altered reality to learn and it seems that if he learns well, that he can return to his dreadful, down and out life with a gift to help others to heal. Will he be willing to selflessly take on the struggles for little personal reward?

Peter has lost just about everything, has Parkinson's, very little financial resources and has lost many people dear to him. Prodded by Holly, he remembers fun again, humor and by recalling some of his pivotal life moments, he faces what happened and gets a different view of it all. Flying on owls, becoming a hawk, a raven and even a dolphin, Peter grows in depth. Without a promise of better things, he struggles to face his ultimate nightmares to return to regular reality.

At first, I thought the short sentences in his writing style were simple, but rapidly as the story evolved, I saw that the style was perfectly suited to tell Peter's story and to engage the reader into turning the next page, and the next page. I do want more. I want to know what comes next for Peter. I am rating it highly because it was an enjoyable read, very different from the normal crime or thriller type book, written well, made me think and also because I want to read more books like this.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join