It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo video - France 4th June 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Hi guys,check this out a strange luminous object in the sky, Which seams to change shape slightly and then slowly disappears only to reappear a while later.(Video poster comment)

EXTERNAL Video

The ufo reports now are non stop, not sure what happening around the globe but its hard to keep up with so much activity happening right now

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
what is happening around the world is that any abnormality, whether it's camera lens, debrie in the air, glitch of digital processing, natural phenonoma, are all being called UFO's

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
well technically, its Unidentified, its Flying, and its an Object. Which makes it a UFO. Assuming it's extraterrestrial is a completely different can of worms.

Needless to say... I thought it was some kind of balloon, until it looks like it shoots down, then to the right, disappears, then reappears. Thats friggin' strange!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

agreed... but maybe a different term should be used...a bird flies, a plane flies, but a piece of debris is airborne, and a balloon floats, and multiple-light shading on a picture or movie could be anything.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
usually birds and planes and the like are easily identifiable, which doesn't make them UFOs in any sense. They're IFO (Identified Flying...)

I'm looking forward to the upcoming months!!!!

Keep us posted on any updates!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sorry guys i am try to upload the close of this footage but some thing not working out let me fix it & i post it ASAP

[edit on 12-6-2008 by 123space]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
well, as he was indoors, i tink it was a laser pointer shining on the window her filming thru

at least, it sounded lik he was indoors, and thats as good an explanation as any

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I'm with Jimmy on this. If so many ufos are being spotted, you'd think someone with a high resolution camera would have captured it in better detail than a small dot or light. Could be any number of anomalies.

new topics

top topics

join