It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has satanism infiltrated "Christian" rock?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I agree with Saint4God in that Jesus is not the sun god. Titen-Sxull..for you to make such a statement means that to a Christian who knows you are wont to mix leven with unleven and new wine with olde. This is a mark of Satan. The mixing of purity with unpurity.
Dont worry ..there are even many Christians who dont know this fingerprint.
The sun god religions in all thier varietys are to be found in the Bible under the headings of the religions of the nations surrounding Ancient Israel. The sun god religions are also what the Ancient Israelis were told not to get involved into and yet many of them did exactly that . Their leadership even attempted to superimpose these sun god principles and practices over the Law of Moses as if it was in fact the Law of Moses when it was no such thing. In otherwords we have the record of the Children of Israel mixing new wine with old...leven with unleven bread. In this they secretly switched gods and did not tell anyone...especially the Hebrew people themselves. We know this because the Olde Testament is full of the Children Of Israel observing these counterfit practices

Those of us who know the patterns ...we know of the Ancient Israelis worshiping the sun in the daytime on the hills, groves, and high places and the moon in the valleys at night. Still going on today in a variety of means and ways by both Christians and Israelis.

The Sun and the Moon and the Master.

This is the known pattern of operation for those who take the time to observe and mark this kind of behavior.

Titan-Sxull...it is also known that there exists no such instruction for a Chirstian or a Hebrew to celebrate a birthday. For birthdays are days of self glorification and all glory was to belong to their God...not themselves.
This includes the so called christmas celebration simply because the knowlege significance of Jesus the Christ for remission of sins is His death burial, and resurrection....not His birth. For whom and why He died.
What is also known through recorded history is that birthdays are a pagan custom...not a Hebrew or a Christian custom. And what do we know about the religions and their variations of the pagans...sun worship and moon worship variations. Difficult to get away from it once you know..and can spot the pattern all around you.

The sun disc or the sun disc with the rays coming out of the disc is not a accident on the Japanese flag.

Once I began to understand the significance of this..I gave up all holidays and all birthdays....especially christmas. All days belong to my Lord..and not to me. Mind you now..this does not in any way make me better than anyone else...not possible. It does however make me aware of much out here...designed to keep people on a particular treadmill..not of thier making.

Birthdays ..including christmas are a pagan custom. Never were Christian or Hebrew in nature. This knowlege itself makes a joke out of this christmas album once you know.

Dont worry...most "Christians" out here havent a clue and dont ever want to get even close to a clue.

Jesus the Christ for remission of Sins is not the sun god. Not possible.

Maria Stardust on page 1 of this thread makes an excellent post about the art directors. And the sad truth is that many Believers are not well versed in Occult symbolology and patterns of operation....even mathematics. So it would be very easy to accomplish this through marketing strategys.

To my knowlege..there are no symbols for a Christian..not crosses, fishs, birds or anything. If you do not have the Holy Ghost working within you ...no symbols are going to cut it. And there is no symbol for the Holy Ghost.

The cross is the symbol of pagan fertility..the male vertical and the female horizontal. The intersection of the male and female principles. It never was Christian. He was crucified on a pagan fertility cross.

This informations can be found in books like the Two Babylons by Alexander Hyslop for those inclined to heavy reading. Same with the origins of most of our Holy Days.

Before closing I will say it once again....Jesus the Christ for Remission of Sins is not the sun god.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The music industry is entertainment it is all about getting people’s attention to market your product. Christian rock is just a marketing ploy. I have been playing for music for over 25 years and met all types of musicians. I did meet the Christian band Striper. They were not living what they where preaching on stage I know that much for sure. I also know for myself I like to play a character on stage and portray a villain type. Its just an act for the kids. Most of my songs are about drugs, STD’s and driving carelessly. The kids know it is an act. Christian rock is, not all fake, but I am sure some of it is fake just for marketing. Runes have nothing to do with Satan, if so the days of week would also be satanic because they are name after Norse deities.

Peace
Trustnody

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

Indeed, Jesus is not a sun god. Saying so cheapens sun gods, and gods in general. Hell, even the god Jesus worshiped wasn't a sun god.

I'm quite annoyed with all these people who try to lump all the deities in the world together.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Christianity has become a joke its just business now more than ever. Preachers are swindlers nothing more preaching BS to building extravagant churches like stadiums for the masses of stupid weak people. I can only hope after society is cleansed we can have Paradigm shift in human conscious and be united under a new world. Mark my words these back water religions will die out.

From Chaos will come order

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Who cares? Christian music is lifeless and soulless.

You cant truly pour true feeling into a song, if you're christian or brainwashed by some other cult or organization. Argue this all you want, but with the false aspects of all religious organizations. And the limitations in existence set by these rules and deities, make such music worthless, and weak.

The true dark and black-raw emotion of man is the only true feeling. Cause it is one that is always there. Man is always pulled by such emotions.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by GrimTroll]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
OK, let me put it another way, to a TRUE Christian, is the use of runic symbolism something that would stand for God or against God?

Forget if you consider it occultic/satanic or not, what does God consider it?
Well, last time I asked god he thought the Hebrew Alphabet was OK, but Greek and Cyrillic were Satanic. ASCII is good; Morse Code is evil. The Roman alphabet as used by the British and Americans is OK, but when you start adding accent marks or other characters like the French, German, Norwegian, Danish, Italian or Spanish, that's bad.

Just to clear things up...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow that site was more fun than a barrel of paranoid, misguided fundamentalists. I can just imagine what they actually know of Satanism and the occult.

JOURNEY IS SATANIC????
Billy Graham is more satanic than Journey.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If Jesus is not a sun god then how do you explain that we celebrate his birth near the winter solstace yet the everything in the bible points to the fact that he was born in the spring?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Regarding the OP, no - it's the other way round. Christians are attempting to infiltrate non-Christian music. Christians ALWAYS try to infiltrate every subculture just like the conquistadors tried to destroy every trace of older spiritual beliefs worldwide. The Satanist (the philosophical, benevolent type) is far too noble to waste time disrupting Jesus-music. And actually, it's quite laughable because the Christians go so far to try and lure listeners way from Satanic music that they end up indecipherably similar to the acts who are supposedly their "mortal enemies".

Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Interesting article Dr Love! As one who listens to Christian Rock I was very interested. But I think his calling Earth, Wind, and Fire and Alan Parsons Satanic was stretching it a bit. Just as the Nazi's made a non-evil symbol (swastika) evil by adopting it to there own use, can we say Alan Parsons is evil by using the eye of Osirus? Just because some Occultists have adopted that symbol, which by and of itself is not evil, as their symbol...that does not mean Alan Parsons is using it for an evil purpose. I used to wear an Ankh because I thought it looked cool... I didn't wear it as a symbol of alliegence to satan.

The only part that caught my eye was the information presented about rune use by Michael W Smith. Yes, he is definately using runes. But we have to ask ourselves is he using it for occultist means or just innocent means? Does Michael know what they can be used for? Is he just using them because they look 'cool'. So does that make him a satanist.

I think we have to look at the man and his music to determine that and quite frankly, I have never listened to him.

I just think that before we start accusing people of stuff we should look at all the evidence and the reasons behind their usage.

Great article and thanks for bringing it to our attention!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BAGBANE

You want to know the truth? The deep, dark, hidden truth?

Christmas is celebrated when it is, because winter sucks and people wanted an excuse to throw a party. This is, essentially, the reason behind ALL the religious winter holidays. It sucks being cold, let's get toasted and sing.

Really, it's not much deeper than that. Hell, for the longest time in Christian history, Christmas was just "That day in December where we get plastered and our wives fuss at us about it." Christmas only became a "big deal" in nineteenth century Britain and it still reflects the stilted, overly formal trappings of that period.

Unless you're in any Catholic or Scandanavian country, where hte idea is still pretty much "Let's get schnookered and sing!"

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I wonder if any "christian" bands have covertly released "satanic" albums with secret "christian" messages to lead "satanists" astray? That's an interesting idea I think. (Let's start paying closer attention to Slayer covers.)

Invariably a lot of these sorts of websites (I recognize the style of the linked site...I think I've seen others by the author)...basic design and a fair amount of material...do contain some interesting facts, observations, and even more wonderfully...speculation.

But, I like the Page 3 of the website where the author talks about Stryper and has a quote from a Stryper member from a magazine:

“From the end of 1988 ‘til February of this year [1997], I was drunk every day.” (HM, Mar/Apr 97 #64, p.47)

The website author then says this shows that the Stryper member was drunk every day for three years. What?

And then ends the Stryper segment with: "Did I mention Stryper was one of the most popular bands in rock music history? "

I guess it depends on how big of a net your definition of "rock" is.

I don't doubt that some "christian" bands, whatever that means these days (that covers Mormonism according to some and Manson to others), are really covert evil suckers.

Al Crowley sought to further "satanism" or his "anti-christ" moniker by stating that he wanted to steer people away from "christianity". Both by "converting" people so to speak or heading folks off of the "christianity" path before they got there. And The Beatles put him on a cover too. (I don't know what that has to do with anything though.)

A lot of modern Wicca was influenced by Crowley's hand in the form of Gardnerian Wicca. So I guess he's succeeding on that front.

[edit on 13-6-2008 by 2nd Hand Thoughts]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Regarding the OP, no - it's the other way round. Christians are attempting to infiltrate non-Christian music. Christians ALWAYS try to infiltrate every subculture just like the conquistadors tried to destroy every trace of older spiritual beliefs worldwide. The Satanist (the philosophical, benevolent type) is far too noble to waste time disrupting Jesus-music. And actually, it's quite laughable because the Christians go so far to try and lure listeners way from Satanic music that they end up indecipherably similar to the acts who are supposedly their "mortal enemies".

I'm sorry but I believe that is incorrect. Infiltrarting? Hardly. It is only natural that songs of praise and worship would make it into the 'rock' world. For someone, like me, who enjoys rock music, making Christian Rock is only a natural thing. Its not like they are trying to extinquish the existence of non-Christian rock as you seem to be saying here.

Comparing modern day Christians to Conquistadors is a bit of an over statement in my mind. They are not murdering people, only making music. I just think you sound a bit paranoid in that regard. Christian Rock can stand up equally well to Rock and Roll in my opinion.

If what you are saying is true than the Who were attempting to take over Country Music by making Squeeze Box!

Goodness sakes, show me one religion that ISN'T trying to beat down your door one way or the other. You make it sound as if the Christians are the only ones making their prescence known. Every religion does it, in one form or another, in order to save your soul. Right or wrong, all are to blame there.

I sure would like to hear your evidence for Christians trying to 'lure' rock and roll listeners away from their music. I'm sorry, not trying to sound mean here, but that in itself is laughable. Christian Rock is never going to take me away from The Beatles or Styx or whatever. It only adds to it. When I want to praise God in form of music I put on Christian Rock, when I merely wish to rock I put on The Who.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Satanism hasn't even infiltrated real rock music.
The Satanism Christians fear doesn't even really exist. A lot of bands play off the image, just because it's fun, but nobody's making sacrifices to the devil or trying to steal anyone's souls or whatever. In fact, I doubt that most supposedly "Satanic" rockers even believe the devil exits. As for self-proclaimed Satanists, most practicioners also deny the belief in any sort of deity. Satan is just a rebellious model for behavior.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BAGBANE
If Jesus is not a sun god then how do you explain that we celebrate his birth near the winter solstace yet the everything in the bible points to the fact that he was born in the spring?

Plenty of threads address this, please do a search to find them. Even if I were to repeat the answer for the umpteen billion time, it would be off-topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think after reading the page that was linked in the OP, I now feel like I've had a few IQ points drained from me that I may never get back..

Simply put, and this isn't conspiracy or anything like that... if you buy into that kind of garbage, you're not a Christian, Catholic or any of those other judeao-christian based offshoots, you're just stupid and afraid. period.

theres not even any satanic symbols in those images or on that page.. unless you want to go by the old Chri$tian War Machine ideal of 'anything not us is $atanic' since 'the devil' was basically anything that the locals deified until the Christians moved in to convert people.. thats why Satan has so many names.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, that page was.......interesting......well more like an interesting load of crap. And it wasn't really that interesting so it's just a load of crap.

I'm tired of hearing all this kind of BS, mostly from Christians but not always, about the "hidden meanings" in rock music. It's not true. If you actually believe it then please get a psyche evaluation. That's all I'm going to say about it.

As far as Christian music goes, I consider myself a Pagan and some of my favorite bands are Christian such as Five Iron Frenzy (any of Reese Roper's bands really), mewithoutYou (one of the greatest and most unique bands IMO) etc. But I will be honest and say that the majority of Christian music is just crappy pop music with way too much false preachiness too it.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ARGH!

I CAN NOT STAND CHRISTIAN BLACK METAL/ DEATH METAL.

It is so backwards and does not even make any sence. End your worthless existences!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
WOW. I cant believe some of the discussions on this thread. Let me say a few things about this, coming from a person who was in the music industry for "a few years".

(1) That original link the OP posted... well, like said before, if you believe that site, and worse yet, what they say as "truth", IMO, you are easily swayed. And the site itself is just looking to do "scare tactics" on the die-hard believers.

(2) Music is in itself only that - music. It's a form of expression. What had become lost over the years is the artistic value, which the record companies have aided in because of their own greedy ways. Now adays, it's entertainment and entertainment only - for the purpose of making a profit. Nothing more, nothing less.

(3) Musicians, bands, etc are pretty talented when it comes to writing music. One of my favorite bands - SLAYER - who many people believe are satanic, really arn't. Look at the CD covers and some of the lyrics, and at first you would say the band came straight out of hell. What people dont understand is they are only making fum of some of the die-hard religious people, and also trying to portray a history lesson and the wrongs of the world. Many of their songs, espicially in their early days, were all about the horrors of WW2, the NAZI's and the German Army, and how wrong it was, and that if you support those ideas, you deserve to rot in hell as well. To bad the white supremist skin heads who listen to Slayer dont read or understand the lyrics, because if the really did understand them, they would realize that Slayer is against what they believe in.

Just my 2 cents worth. Feel free to throw me back some change if need be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join