It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-----FORUM GUIDELINES-----

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And thanks for the PTB here at ATS for allowing the new forum.

I remember when Biggie Smalls and someone else pushed for this a while back and am really glad to see it materialize.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Memory-Lane...

I just found this thread from 2007 in which I proposed the Forum. I wasnt a Moderator back then and the thread was immediatly closed by one of those damn Mods:

Old Request

This was another huge attempt done by biggie smalls: Petition, also closed by one of them Mods.

It was only much later that overwhelming member support produced the new Forum.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

IMO, Sky,, you are one of the most forward thinking and innovative posters and Mods on the site.

I applaud your efforts to bring up the level of posting above and beyond this new forum.

I hope the rest of ATS rises to the occasion.

Of course, there are many other posters and Mods who also try, but yours is the most recent and obvious.

Thanks for all you do.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hey, I just discovered the new forum just now, great job in finally getting this done Skyfloating!

What to start a thread about..... so many possibilities!! mwahahaha....

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is my first post here and it looks like a really interesting forum.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Automatically my favorite forum...
fascinated by psychology since I was a kid. I was originally going to be a psychologist/neurologist, but then I realized working for a living is lame. I would rather just have the knowledge and the knowledge comes from mostly books and experience. Maybe Ill get into stanford and other ivy leagues once I attain enough wealth,,,

This forum is important to all human beings, IMO. These subjects need to be injected into the blood of the school systems veins. I think its apparent that we need to revamp the entire school system. From scratch! This will not happen without the demand of the majority.

Great to be here

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
wow..what a great site.because of this site i came to know most issues related to pscychology.really great explanation..iam planning to spend more time on this site....nice to see u.
=============================================
WilliamStallings

car auctions

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I have NEVER been to this forum before. Great job getting it up Sky! I was gone from ATS when it really took off so I am a little late, but what a great forum addition.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hey there!
this is a forum I really like. I practice OBE

I also think OBE is the key to time travel. It's the WAY Buddha was thinking one can overcome pain and suffering. In martial arts, overcoming pain lies in trying to NOT FEEL whatever body part is experiencing the pain. It only makes sense that if the entire body is in pain, one can simply - check out. I guess this technique would benefit the military. Rule number one is never get caught, maybe rule number two could be if you get caught - get out!

Anyway, any OBE practitioners here? I should think so. Any fun stories?
I had one really fabulous experience. I went ( someplace ), on another continent and saw ( something ) that actually burned down, but when I googled it, it's still there, standing tall. I asked and found out it was never on fire, ever. Hence, if it ever does burn out, I will know I astral traveled in time forward. Now that, my friends, is cool.

[edit on 12/8/09America/ChicagoamWed, 12 Aug 2009 01:50:23 -0500 by Filmfeline]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I had been missing this forum...I didn't check, didn't now it was here. I'll be coming here often...great idea.....

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
When did this become the Atheist Vs, God forum? Hasn't that argument been beaten into the ground already? That's why I don't bother with the Conspiracies In Religion forum. I used to love it here. Did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am a newbie here at ATS, but think I can find home here, especially in this forum. So I am thrilled that you made it possible, thank you. I hope to learn a few things about skills, that until recently, I have taken for granted.
As a sociopsychologist and someone who believes in things I can not see, I look forward to reading the thoughts of other intellectuals because my career peers are oblivious.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Is this forum officially dead? I see a "paranormal" forum, a lot more activity there, as well as religious forums and topics. I thought here I would find some good old fashion inquiry driven by questions and testing of theories.
I take it I was wrong?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
long time lurker on ats, i joined the forum today only to reply to www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11489928#pid11489928 but i can;t
didn't know where to adress this please help thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
great job getting this forum up sky! this is my kind of thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I look forward to reading more about the subject matter to be found within this forum. I am new, I am called Janaii.

edit on 5-9-2011 by Janaii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hello All, I have just found this great site while researching other hot topics on Illuminati in Hollywood..
While doing so, this forum caught my eye,.

For the past two months, since November 2011, I have been so "out of it". I wish to God my appetite would cease, but I find myself eating more than the norm. I have been depressed, as well as unable to sleep almost every night.. And the dreams..Lord they've become more scarier,yet descriptive in color and detail. I bought a Dream Dictionary to keep a log. At times, I'll take Ambien. But thats a scary medicine in itself.

I must say, I am happy & sad at the same time, knowing, I'm not the only one that has felt this energy shift. I thought I was losing it to a point of medical help. I am stressed, yes, but this is a different feeling. I know we (society) are feeling the Economic changes surounding us; job losses, no medical care etc.... Thats enough to cause stress. But now I can rest at ease and know I am not alone in this "feeling"...

Now... what to do next is another question...

GodBless
Sandy

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Please can you stop the poster 'absolutely' from being so horrible, please check out his latest posts on the thread 'just want to know if you truly understand this'.
This poster writes in text speak and is really offensive.
Sorry i didn't know where else i could go to contact a mod.
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
This forum continues to have great discussions and topics and continues to be insightful for a great many of us.
There are always fresh ideas and intelligent banter to engage in, sprinkled with gems of wisdom.

My Regards
T13

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

will attract both scientific and un-scientific viewpoints to incite a wide array of discussion.

At no point does your introduction claim that this forum is for the ridiculous, the impossible, or the brainwashed. And, what kind of threads end up here:

Dark Night of the Soul
Oneness - We are all one
Anyone have experience meditating with crystals?
Pineal gland activated by light?
Death awakens us from this nightmare to show us the truth
Want to astral project? Really bad? Here's some tips.

Jeez! Mind if I start a thread about the possibility of creatures living inside of ping pong balls?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join