It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-----FORUM GUIDELINES-----

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm still wondering if ATS has any professionals such as hypnotherapists and psychologists that might be willing to discuss some of these topics.

One topic could be our addiction to information and technology and of course, ATS. I guess I'll just be lurking mostly. (your welcome)

By the way, who are the moderators?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

That would be quite interesting hearing from clinical psychologists and the like. The problem being, how do you truly know they are who they say they are?

I am a student of psychology, but that does not mean I know everything (nor will I ever
). The same goes for psychologists. Anyone claiming to know everything for that matter has reinforced their own ignorance and is doing themselves (and others) a great disservice.

As for the moderators:

benevolent tyrant, watch_the_rocks, and TheBorg

P.S. You can now view the new forum from the main page:

[edit on 6/12/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh, this is really too much, skyfloating.

Thank you.

I'll start rationing my time on this board accordingly.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
AWESome!!!!

My favorite topics all in one forum?? Thanks ATS!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Its a secret agenda to attract more intelligent I look forward to the topics you guys have lined up and will be posting some stuff myself in the weeks to come.

I like the fact that you struck out the first part of that statement.

I'll check the forum out and see what's in there. May become an area I'm in a lot.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Heh...did you guys/gals know that I suggested a "brain" forum back in late 2006?I think ADVISOR knows what I'm talking about.

But instead of a forum we came up with a "research" thread instead(located here).
Now that this forum has been made I just might visit here frequently.I had also studied in a Psychology class(college level) recently & I still have the textbook from that class,so I should really put that into good use.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by tormentor]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thanks for this forum, might be spending a lot of time in here.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Skyfloating:

Ah.. this is most excellent! Starred and Flagged! Congratulations on building all of us yet a new room within the Mansion of the Mind that is ATS. I look forward to learning and growing here.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I stopped lurking and finally signed up all because of Skyfloating and this forum. I've been stalking his threads for over a year now and look forward to this forum moving beyond the richly deserved kudos to him, and towards discussion of the topics he has put forward.

To that end, I would like to ask the opinons of all about the use of meditation in order to break through the veil of the third density. I've gleaned from reading the board that illegal substance is off limits so the dialogue of ethogens v. meditation is out, but I have had no success using meditation when trying to expand my consciouness. I've got lucid dreaming quasi-down, and believe that it is not only possible, but that I sometimes commune out of body in the dream state.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, as would any experience any of you have had in a meditative state that you felt quantifiably shifted your perception of reality in a fundamental way. And if you feel that you are able to commune and dialogue with other entities/energies/personalities using meditation that would be of great interest too.

This is my first post and I'm not sure if I have done this right i.e. question being too broad.. or not posting with research and opinion. If I'm at fault please inform me and I apologize in advance.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Hi, thanks for the compliment and welcome to ATS

What you´ll have to do is choose a thread which fits to your question or make one of your own. There´s a certain thread here called "Looking for exercises to expand consciousness" or something like that...it would fit there.

I look forward to your input.

Check out this page

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Welcome here, good Sir. I think that was a brilliant first post and I gave you a star for it, whatever that's worth.

Skyfloating should be able to answer your questions.

Edit: That was swift, Sky.

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Cadbury]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

to add: You posted this in a thread called "Introduction to this Forum" and I linked you the page that shows the many threads and topics of this Forum.

If you have any difficulties finding your way around, drop me a message.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thanks for the welcome and guidance! I did not understand how the forum laid out (sorry), but get it now and will post, per your advice, in the 'expanded consciousness' thread and will then get busy reading the others. It's v. exciting to finally come out of the shadows and play.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

The Sir is a lady who thanks you for the star, words of encouragement and the welcome. I look forward to seeing your posts in the various threads.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

yes, we´re thousands of people and this is our playground. Take your time getting acquainted with the site (that will take a few thousand years).

See you around.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
reply to post by Cadbury

The Sir is a lady who thanks you for the star, words of encouragement and the welcome. I look forward to seeing your posts in the various threads.

Again...another welcome! it's so nice to see another lady here! Rock on...
I look forward to discoursing with you.
I HAVE learned though...wherever Skyfloating goes; some sort of enlightenment generally follows...not always what you think you know, or what you expect to see, but rather another perspective of the obvious...
Be Well...

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Nice job. Hope the forum is a success.

I hope everyone here will make an attempt to raise the level of intelligence.

One indication I'd like to see is that we stop the mangling of the English language.

Proper use of 'They're, There, and Their'.

Nobody says 'Your welcome'. (It's You ARE welcome, thus 'You're welcome'.)

Proper use of Too and To. And all that stuff.

Those who continue their mangling ways may be heckled unmercilessly.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Totally Cool!

The list of threads in the forum already are remarkable.

This is a perfect complimentary forum to the site. I think it will add much to the experience here at ATS.

Good job Skyfloating!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS!! I didn't realize that it was open for business yet!!!!

I will DEFINITELY be spending lots of time here!

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Ok, it's already my favorite forum on this board so thanks again!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join