It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any info about this guy JUCELINO NÓBREGA DA LUZ from Brazil?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
JUCELINO NÓBREGA DA LUZ

I could not find a thread discussing this guy, what do you guys think about him?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by cheebay]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
is there an english site?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
There is some information on him in English HERE.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
He doesnt have much that is not to be

expected

www.jucelinodaluz.com.br...

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
He doesnt have much that is not to be expected

So everything written there were expected? those earthquakes? Oh ok those were caused by new American weather weapons.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You could try this site.

Although it is a Japanese site it is in English. The posters who watched it don't seem to think much of what he did in his television special there.

Here is a list of his predictions for 2008, in English.

Source

Excerpt for June:

51- Scandals in hospitals, bad service and administrative problems in the Northeast, São Paulo, and Rio de Janeiro. There are a big embezzling of funds, etc; (Brazil)

52- Earthquake in Japan in the region of Osaka of 6.3, mark with many problems.

53- A typhoon will hit Japan resulting big problems;

54- Earthquake of 7.2 will hit Jakarta in Indonesia;

55- Big floods in China resulted by a hurricane and it is already thousands of deaths and it starts to hit Bangladesh and Philippines;

56- In Caribbean, a hurricane is being already a big problem and many deaths in Mexico, Jamaica, etc.

57- In USA, three tornadoes hit the region of Texas, etc. resulting in big problems;

58- In India, the floods is victimizing dozens of people and it is already more than 1000 homeless;

59- The number of people with AIDS in Africa reach more than 40%, total unbalance and deaths everywhere.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Okay, I've been wrong before.
Maybe the guy knows somebody, or he got lucky?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
You could try this site.

Here is a list of his predictions for 2008, in English.

Source

Excerpt for June:

52- Earthquake in Japan in the region of Osaka of 6.3, mark with many problems.

[edit on 6/13/2008 by garyo1954]

Oh well, there was really an earthquake in Japan. But not in Osaka as predicted by Jucelino, the earthquake was in northern Tokyo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Believe it or not.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

Thats really funny cuz I dont believe in these things but the predictions he made for june kinda startled me. the one about bad hospital management in the northeast (does he mean northeast america?) because during june, there was a horrific case of bad hospital management in New York City, where a women was left dead for a loong time while nurses and hospital securities just looked on and walked by. It was a pretty big story in US actually

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cheebay

I realize this is an old post. But his guy just hit the news in Norway.
He sent a letter three years ago to the Norwegian embassy in Brasil, warning of an attatck 21, or 22 of july 2012. First the bombings then the attack on a named place called Utøya on a youth camp. All by a man dressed in a police uniform.
Everything was correct..

He gets the letters stamped and watermarked so that it is evident that it is real when he sends them. This is actually good enough as evidence in surpreme court... I neee to take a closer look into this guy.....

Maybe even more important. Had this gone viral in 2008 when this was posted then the 9/11 attack might have been avoided. He predicted it to the dot....
edit on 23-4-2013 by br0ker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join