It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

{HAARP} in action Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Project HAARP: The Pentagon's provocative plan to superheat the earth's ionosphere

The HAARP phased-array transmitter zaps the earth's ionosphere with high-frequency radio waves. The lame online game Majestic saps lonely beta males of their money and personal dignity.

Source

[edit on 12-6-2008 by 123space]

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every new Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

Mod Note: Do Not Remove Or Alter Staff Edits.

[edit on 12/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Very good post. I am a believer of what haarp does and have been for a very long time.

However, there is a lot of naysayers too. Which I don't understand when the evidence is right there in front of them.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
First video has nothing to do with HAARP. Its just a switch at a powerplant. Probably 100 or 250kv. I think the same video is on youtube with the correct text associated with it.

edit: here it is. It was a 500kv switch.

[edit on 12/6/2008 by scarystuff]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Nice waste of about 15 minutes of my life. Tying ELF into HAARP is crap. HAARP has the wrong antennas for ELF, but then the radio experts and reporter didn't know that.

I particularly enjoy the interviews with people who give their names and backgrounds and then the lighting is kept dark to make it look more sinister. They should have used organ music as a better background noise to heighten alleged suspense.

top topics

join