It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dogon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I'm not certain how many of you have heard of this, but I found it to be very interesting. (I am hoping that it isn't all ready a topic, if so, I've yet to see it)

There is a tribe in Africa called to Dogon (who live in the Republic of Mali I believe), and they've made a claim to have communications with an intelligent lifeform not from around here. They claim that possess knowledge that they received from space men from Sirius (approximately 9 light years away-- relatively close by space standards).

The most interesting part was that the Sirius area had been suspected to exist since the late 1800s, and was not confirmed to exist for another 30 years. There is no way that a tribe in remote Africa could fabricate a tale such as this without there being some sort of fact behind it.

I urge you to try to find some information, I have a book that talks about it some. Any questions? Feel free to ask.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HannahSolo

Hi, HannahSolo

There are some discussions about the Dogon here on ATS, and some of them are very well researched:

How Could They Know That? The Dogon Mystery by NGC2736

Dogon Alien “Mystery” Demystified by IsaacKoi

The Dogon tribe

The Dogon People and the Sirius Mystery

The Dogon Tribe Research Project

Added: "Sirius Mystery" (Dogon alien visitors)

ATS search results for "Dogon"

[edit on 12/6/2008 by internos]

new topics

join