It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s wrong with ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just think that people tend to agree more with the intelligent, well thought out threads. Hence, less replies. Not much to debate when people are making good points. However when there is a highly speculative thread going on, it's easier to debate it. Also quite entertaining.

Welcome to summertime on ATS.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hehe. There's nothing wrong with ATS. Everything is wrong with some of the people.Rest assured that the people who have their thinking caps on and securely fastened are paying attention to the real discussions. The problem is, just like in the real world, the intellectuals are buried under a mountain of nincompoops(boy how ironic would be if I spelled that wrong
) My suggestion would be, type up your manifestos in word, divide them into 3-6 self containing posts, and post each one a day or so apart, so you can bump the thread back up near the top. ( Hopefully this type of bumping is allowed....)

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Talk about irony. I start a rant about no sensible people replying to sensible threads and I get some of the more sensible people here replying…..
I am just glad most of you see where I am coming from and it’s not just me and more important I didn’t get abuse for dissing ATS since that was not my intent.
As some have said, certain forums barely get a look in let alone the threads. I have noticed at times that Sci & Tech and Space exploration for example might sit idle for days and they are 2 of my favorites.

Anyway, thank you all for your support and from the looks of things I am merely going through a part of the ATS initiation…

On a side note and for those in a similar boat, timing of posting does make a difference. I have had threads absolutely die in the water and then days or weeks later someone will pick it up and it goes nuts with more hits in an hour than in the previous weeks….Just a matter of the right people on at the right time I guess.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join