It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan says U.S. deliberately killed paramilitary troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Pakistan says U.S. deliberately killed paramilitary troops

www.mcclatchydc.com

"This was on purpose," Pakistan's military spokesman, Maj. General Athar Abbas, told McClatchy Newspapers. "There was no engagement on our side. We consider this a deliberate act of aggression. I'm dumbfounded."

"It's a disaster," Talat Masood, a retired Pakistani general, told McClatchy after the Tuesday night incident. "How can we call ourselves allies when this sort of thing happens? This will create greater mistrust. The only beneficiaries will be the militants."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I posted another news story on this earlier, but feel that this one displays a growing escalation of the issue and should be a valid post, that is MHO delete it as you see fit mods.

So earlier we herd that NATO accidentally killed 11 Pakistani within Pakistan's boarder.

Now we hear it is a Us strike and it is the US trying to defe3nd its actions not NATO.

Military people if I am missing something here please point it out.

Based on the replys from Pakistan this is looking BAD and I think it may get worse.

Earlier I eluded to this crating more discord in the region, now I am almost certain it will. However, I think this is going to become a very serious problem for our troops on the ground in Afghanistan. It looks as if Pakistan was attacking us, though they claim they were not. In which case they may well begin to attack us now.

All I can say is this look really really bad.

www.mcclatchydc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join