It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
i say war with everybody that gets in our airspace without asking.
we were forced out of moon???
so what gives them right to come in our territorry?
or is it their by their meaning?
Ronald Reagan warned us about uniting earth because of some kind of alien threat.
maybe US govt isn't so crazy when it comes to disclosure. keeping it's mouth shut and doing back engineering until army isn't strong enough.
what do you think missile shield and other future army tech crap is for.
for Iran you don't need that and Russia and China war ideas are funny.
keeping earth defence is primary target.
seem to me that is only way to respect in all kind of galactic or earth federations is - force. when we control airspace and ground at maximum safety - no spies, no abductions, no alien ships, and taking down everybody who tries anything like that - bam - earth is joining federation.
we stop beeing lab rats and become partners.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

this is litlle off topic - but don't need to build bunkers. go to Albania. did you know that Albania has over 600 000 abandoned bunkers. i bet all usa has less... that's the place to lure little grey puke.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
i say war with everybody that gets in our airspace without asking.
we were forced out of moon???
so what gives them right to come in our territorry?
or is it their by their meaning?
Ronald Reagan warned us about uniting earth because of some kind of alien threat.
maybe US govt isn't so crazy when it comes to disclosure. keeping it's mouth shut and doing back engineering until army isn't strong enough.
what do you think missile shield and other future army tech crap is for.
for Iran you don't need that and Russia and China war ideas are funny.
keeping earth defence is primary target.
seem to me that is only way to respect in all kind of galactic or earth federations is - force. when we control airspace and ground at maximum safety - no spies, no abductions, no alien ships, and taking down everybody who tries anything like that - bam - earth is joining federation.
we stop beeing lab rats and become partners.

I wonder allot about why so much weaponry is aimed at being ground penetrating: haarp, bunkerbusting bombs, thermobaric weapons, atomic power conventional weapons, people talk allot about things under ground and frankly I don't hear many reports of these craft flying up, but many people have seen them go down, it seems very likely they hide bellow our feet when baseing on Earth

I think our governments are on the same thought pattern as I am and we are dealing with rouge nations for reasons of putting up a united front, the fakery of the cold war and weapons development maybe a charade for building a military worthy of fighting these things.

Think about it... what is the NWO, are we really enemies of Russia and China or is this contrived?

It may very well be that our govts initially duped are right now plotting to fight back in a major way against these things

We have differences but really, The G8, The UN security council, NWO... Illuminati, Masons... I think, all in cahoots at this point in time...

Why did we build 100x the nuclear weapons we need to destroy the Earth?not for mutually assured destruction... we had that with the first Thousand...

would Icbms really be the best method of delivery...being capable of launch into orbit or really wouldn't sub based and backpacks and infiltration be the best bet for a "first strike" if there was any interest in "winning" a nuclear war...why didn't America just shoot first when we had the chance?

Look at the threat of "terror" for sooo many years not a major concern, soviets had nukes on our soil at the least in the 60's why didn't the govt panic like the do over the fundamentalists? Probably because the threat wasn't real, there was a silent agreement in place with Russia already and the cold war was a weapons development front

our nukes go orbital for a reason, retrofitting cruise missiles, low to the ground would be the natural improvement on icbms wich can be tracked and starwars could be effective against them too.. but no country did this. We build them all practically, capable of orbital capacity

When we sign treaties we removed most or all nukes from subs... which was the triad, the thing that assured MAD, why? Why did we get rid of mutually assured destruction but left some 7-8,000 orbital nukes alive?

Chinas testing space weapons, we are building lazers...for who? Mogadishu? Darfur? Iran? One hydrogen bomb would end Iran... we don't seem to want to use a single nuke on Earth ever do we? choose to fight conventional when we could if truely hostile have simply droped a single bomb in every conflict... why have these mini conflicts anyway? Proxy wars supplying weapons for testing against... The Taliban, a bunch of utter primitive lowlifes... we don't need hyperbaric weapons for that... the place sucks and it's a testing ground first for the soviets and later for us...

and have you ever seen the size of the Drilling equipment we have for tunneling into the Earth? Rare to get a good photo, but they are nuclear powerd like subs... nuclear vehicles to drill out the Earth that stay underground months at a time... urm, yeah we need some bomb shelters but... that's just funny, we could be building tunnels for cities with those things and we use them for what?

A trillion dollar military? Gigantic black budget? Shot's , vaccines, chemtrails... If they wanted to poison us... Us, they could have done it already, maybe the vaccines and chemtrails are like war of the worlds, making the place poisonous to them and to hybrids?

But this whole charade no one is stopping the Us from making sure (our allies) China, India, Russia, the EU have that Oil Pipeline... America is supporting bio diesel... strongly, we have more shale oil under Colorado than the Saudis have Oil... it's more expensive but the price is coming close and will surpass... after Katrina, Cheeeny retrofitted all the refineries for Bio diesel... so we don't need thier cockamamie oil... China and India do though... we are fighting for Oil, but not for us really that's why no one has "intervened"

Pope meets with Bush then a few months later...the announcement from the vatican it is okay to believe in Et's and they have been building telescopes for years?

plans for martial law in the USa. box cars? Why who is the govts enemy really? War, if we were genuinely attacked we would rally...all of us Americans are... out of our minds when we get going, there wouldn't be panic if we were under threat... what would challenge us as a people that would "panic" the populace? not other people...

[edit on 23-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So i swear, I post this and they start buzzing England... lol A warning?

Come on, we need to stop bickering about the mideast and corrupt politics and get together and put aside our differences and get global on these little rats.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Textreply to post by mopusvindictus

Ok then,

First of all, I do not see how anyone could be so terrified and need a resistance movement for a thing that has not been proven to exist. No real valid scientific evidence.

Next, either you need a Psychologist really bad, or you are just making a scene to see who will bite. Crunch!

Reversed engineering comment: No one has shown anything from a UFO or alien that was copied by anything alien. It is the workk of pure old human greed and war mongering. Humans are killing humans by the hundreds every day, more if you count all the cancers caused by human technologies. No alien could ever hurt us as much as we as a species has done to ourselves with the genocide going on right now, tons of new illnesses and cancers from toxins from jet fuel and food additives. Do not blame some species for all the crap the world is turning into we all did it to ourselves and we will all pay a heavy price.

Estrogen? Speak for yourself. You have a problem with women? Men are still men and making babies. Where are your facts on that? Ridiculous.

There is nothing in the bible or bible stories that says anything about the Annunaki, or worker bees. They did not kill the Annunaki instead they are on Niburu and to reach earth in the not too distant future with the greys helping them. Looks like we better start making buddies with all these insectoids and other aliens because we are essentially at their mercy. There is nowhere to hide, or run, and no technology that will kill them at this point if they do exist and are taking over which might be a step in the right direction with all the things we have done to earth someone needs to stop it. There is no evidence the Annunaki were killed in a war. Dude get some valium and a clue here. You are speculating on things that are not reality and it all comes down to the pooint you made "they creep me out" that is the reason you are tripping. Get over it before they lock you up seriously. Stop reading David Ickes crap and go to church and pray for sanity. I do not genreally say this to people but you are so far off base with all this I had to. Someone needs to before you breed again.

I have been investigating UFOs and Abductions for over 20 years and all the stories of blood sucking aliens has been BS. So go hide in your closet with the tin foil hat on and pray to the bible that the bees do not come and turn you into a woman drone as a slave or eat your liver. I pity you because you have no research worth a cent, and speculation from 20 years ago that is all proven hoax and disinformation, yet you act like it is todays news headline. No one wants to hear it anymore. If the aliens are here and evil then like you said we are all screwed and dogfood. I suspect if they wanted us for that no one would be here because reports show these beings may have been here since genisis and most likely helped with genisis. So you might be hating your own makers. So you can now call the Resistance (name for paranoid delusionals uniting in the closet) to We hate our family.org.

Get a reality check and stop making a fool out of yourself and everyone who may believe you by some stretch. You are just another hate monger looking for a place to crap all over the internet.

Get a real life dude before it is too late.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omoshune
Textreply to post by mopusvindictus

Ok then,

First of all, I do not see how anyone could be so terrified and need a resistance movement for a thing that has not been proven to exist. No real valid scientific evidence.

Next, either you need a Psychologist really bad, or you are just making a scene to see who will bite. Crunch!

Reversed engineering comment: No one has shown anything from a UFO or alien that was copied by anything alien. It is the workk of pure old human greed and war mongering. Humans are killing humans by the hundreds every day, more if you count all the cancers caused by human technologies. No alien could ever hurt us as much as we as a species has done to ourselves with the genocide going on right now, tons of new illnesses and cancers from toxins from jet fuel and food additives. Do not blame some species for all the crap the world is turning into we all did it to ourselves and we will all pay a heavy price.

Estrogen? Speak for yourself. You have a problem with women? Men are still men and making babies. Where are your facts on that? Ridiculous.

There is nothing in the bible or bible stories that says anything about the Annunaki, or worker bees. They did not kill the Annunaki instead they are on Niburu and to reach earth in the not too distant future with the greys helping them. Looks like we better start making buddies with all these insectoids and other aliens because we are essentially at their mercy. There is nowhere to hide, or run, and no technology that will kill them at this point if they do exist and are taking over which might be a step in the right direction with all the things we have done to earth someone needs to stop it. There is no evidence the Annunaki were killed in a war. Dude get some valium and a clue here. You are speculating on things that are not reality and it all comes down to the pooint you made "they creep me out" that is the reason you are tripping. Get over it before they lock you up seriously. Stop reading David Ickes crap and go to church and pray for sanity. I do not genreally say this to people but you are so far off base with all this I had to. Someone needs to before you breed again.

I have been investigating UFOs and Abductions for over 20 years and all the stories of blood sucking aliens has been BS. So go hide in your closet with the tin foil hat on and pray to the bible that the bees do not come and turn you into a woman drone as a slave or eat your liver. I pity you because you have no research worth a cent, and speculation from 20 years ago that is all proven hoax and disinformation, yet you act like it is todays news headline. No one wants to hear it anymore. If the aliens are here and evil then like you said we are all screwed and dogfood. I suspect if they wanted us for that no one would be here because reports show these beings may have been here since genisis and most likely helped with genisis. So you might be hating your own makers. So you can now call the Resistance (name for paranoid delusionals uniting in the closet) to We hate our family.org.

Get a reality check and stop making a fool out of yourself and everyone who may believe you by some stretch. You are just another hate monger looking for a place to crap all over the internet.

Get a real life dude before it is too late.

The scientific method is not the awnser for everything, If we used the scientific method to decide that for certain we had a date when an asteroid let's say would hit the Earth, we would surely die and be unable to create an asteroid defense system.

What we need to go on here is Probability, we look both ways before we cross the street on the probability that a car may be coming, if we did not in time, inevitably we would get hit by a car and die.

I assumed from the time I was a child that there were planets around other stars, again, just probability, the odds against us being the only system with planets were ridiculous to say the least.

The same logic applies to Alien life, there is no reason for me to assume, particular now that we have confirmed that planets exist solar system wide that we are alone. If I were to wait for absolute proof what would that have to consist of? An actual invasion?

Milions of people world wide have been abducted or claim to have been, probabilioty says we are not alone, even if it was the biggest waste of money ever I believe wholeheartedly we should be aiming our weapons outwards.

It is Space that holds be it Comet or Asteroid or other phenomena like aliens the highest likelyhood for extermination of the Human species, likewise, not arming against intruders not of this Earth organic or otherwise would be the second if not tied for 1st most likely way we will persih.

To aim our defenses outward, particularly when so many people claim we are being abducted makes good sense, weapons not aimed at each other and in place for external threats only vastly increases our chances of survival

Further, the means and technology applied to space bases, moon bases, distant probes, exploration and large manned space craft be they majorly effective or not only increases our chances of survival further.

Yiou say, we would be toast?

I disagree, a civilization with craft and off world bases would be far harder to contain and destroy, most bases would have to be within planets like Mars and the moon, very hard to destroy. Planets are surely of value, why make an assumption that an alien race would be willing to simply "destroy" our planet?

Being armed and willing deters a fight, it posses the possibility of destruction of anything they might wish to claim, that could very well include things like the genetic material of life on Earth or maybe resources or the value of historical or cultural artifacts. Simply being willing to fight could force them to meet our demands or give us recognition.

Assumption of vast superiority or numbers is also a major unknown... who says very many could gte here very fast? Maybe what we encounter is a very small contingent? Unable to contact a homeworld quickly or lacking the means to obliterate us?

I would maintain always that the "bearded g-ds" that arrived in central America were small in number and could have been defeated, there is no reason to assume defeat

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
And lol, your investigating ufo encounters for 20 years... In what capacity and LOL then you do believe they exist huh?

You sound like a child more than a researcher, calling names , being rude and having no fun with this whatsoever... you say I am terrified? not at all it's you that are scared, "investigating them for 20 years" "we would be toast"

I have zero fear of loosing this fight, this post is actually a rebutal for cowards who think to assume that anything that would impose upon us is something to surrender too, your essentially ready to bed over for them aren't you?

Me Terrified, I am calling for military action, at least in the whole scale turning off each other and addressing threats that are potentially real... regardless of culture we are all human, not much threat other than intolerance and most people I believe can learn to handle these issues...

Aliens would represent an Alien threat, something that could make us inhuman, impossible to actually predict or anticipate, it should realistically be considered something that is agenuine threat to our humanity.

If there is anything at all abducting us without permission they could have any intentions at all, what is the worse human threat, a change of culture or ideology we might not like, a slightly different social system...

My theories are just that and if I wanted to be more detailed I could, but that would be another thread and reqire work on my part...

Your bad mouthing me when every day posters are in here..."islam" "America" "jobs" and wtf is the real worry in any of that?

What we have right now is 15,000 nuclear warheads... and forget alien Theories pal, we can't stop a rock from falling on our heads and have them pointed at each other...

we may never, ever use those weapons to any degree... but with 100% certainty something from space at some point will land here, an Asteroid? A Comet? Alien Invasion? Large Solar Flare? Microbes from within our solar system that cause an epidemic?

In space we can assure that some human beings survive whatever falls on our heads. In Space, we have an early warning system, in space there are far more resources than on earth to build mankind up with, From space we can see the whole Earth and we can see allot further from earth what really is around here, bio tech and nano tech require space for growth and experimentation, how about we pus a super collider on an orbiting craft as oppossed to Europe if there is an accident?

Your calling me names? For suggesting that for a few trillion a year we should be defending the planet not fightng each other?

Lets take all the useless threads in here about war and politics... do you think either Islam or America plans to kill all human beings on Earth? as a plan? an Intention not a possible consequence?

If there is a genuine threat to humanity it's from above any way you choose to look at it... Trillion dollars a year, America alone probably 2 Trilion world wide... Yeah, mobilize for aliens, intercept any anomolies, build raptors that are orbital... 10 carrier battle groups but not a single space cruiser?

Probability my friend says we really have more use for a single space cruiser than all the junk we have on the ground pointed at each other for no reason...

and...if we had a Space force and there are no Aliens... a space force is a space fleet, it's colonies, it's extension of the human race, it's mining and exploration and knowledge... let us spend this kind of money and never encounter anything, it would still be worth every penny in expansion and knowledge...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
^ You're 100% right.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Anunnaki were not humans, they were reptilians. perhaps reptilian-grey hybrids. The only statues found in sumer prior to 3900 BC, were not humans, they were these guys. This was found in Enki's city of Eridu. Enki, if you remember the biblical text, was removed from the body he was in (he lost his legs). So in Akkad he gets a new body, which is bred for him, as is indicated in the stories of Gilgamesh and Nimrod. (Remember Enkidu, Gilgamesh's clone, dies prematurely, so Gilgamesh becomes the new host of Enki). I believe this is Enki, the equivalent of the biblical Serpent in the Garden. He didn't enlighten us, he enslaved us. The only enlightenment we received was Enki's version of civilization building.

The Anunnaki might be Reptoid, or they might not, they might not be anything if Nibiru doesn't show up.

In the Sumerian Tablets we are told Enki's brother Enlil is responsible for taking the caduceus insignia off Enki's African House of Life, and altering it to use the snake symbol during his successful attempt to have Enki forever seen as the bad guy.

This was one punishment for breaking his agreement with the Council of Twelve headed by his father Anu, when he told one of his human creations about the major earth event we now call the Biblical Flood.

Through history the reviling of previous Leaders is normal, to the point that all reference to them is removed, which is what Enki's brother Enlil set out to do. But instead left us with an image of his 'bad brother' as a snake/devil in the garden.

[edit on 29-6-2008 by Tayesin]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mopus, you seem to like reptilians very much. You sound awfully lot like a paid hack.
Remember, the Cardassians and the Saurians (with their 11 km. long city-ships) were all reptiles, too.
Beware.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Yes!

I have read and heard some rumors that the Aliens wanted to avoid an all out war. That is why they breed with us and teach us slowly over time. This will bend our minds to their will and they will own us through their means.
We're at their mercy. So just try to be a good person and be good to all living things. Maybe they will have some pity for the people that were kind and thoughtful. It’s that only thing I can think of.

And in the end. Even if there are no aliens or NWO, we can all be a little better as people. I know that if we used our minds to empower others and make the world a stronger place. Eventually big business and governments types would learn the error of their ways. Hopefully before it is all too late!

Don't chase possessions. Don't harbor hatred towards yourself and your fellow human beings. No racism, no ignorance, no more misunderstandings. No more war and no more murder. I believe we can end all of these problems if you embrace a higher spirituality and embrace a higher consciousness.

Understand that we are each part of something greater. Our bodies are full of amazing life. And each human being is just one part of a larger organism. We are all connected. Eventually you will understand this. That taking from others means that you take from yourself. And helping others is the only way to be a happy complete person. Try to view your life from a third person perspective. Talk to yourself and ask yourself, "what am I thinking, and why do I think of this?"

When considering new concepts, try to consider all viewpoints. Consider every human that has every lived, and understand that you are no worse and no greater than them. Understand that each one of us is amazingly unique and special. And at the same time, we can be nothing, one small piece of a larger pie.

Empower others to learn and grow. Always seek the truth and don't ever stop believing in yourself and your ability to change the world for the better!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
About the statement about EBE's not using biological weapons against us; and the connected fact that we are not all wiped out by some germ introduced to earth in the Roswell incident:

Who's to say that an supposedly very advanced race did not - somewhere along their evolution - eradicate all their malignant bacteria/viruses?
I'd say it's completely plausible that they have not for thousands/millions of years had the need to delve into the fields of microbiology/medicine - they might even have lost the relevant technology.
OR they might be afraid to use it upon a world they for some reason seem to visit at times as their inherent protection against diseases would most likely be bred out at this stage of their evolution due to lack of exposure to contaminants.

Sorry about sh-tty english, I'm tired

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As much as I love to read posts like this, I can't help but believe that we Humans are being kept in the dark < maybe for breeding vats or hosts for something> But think about war against a vastly superior enemy. Think about the big picture.

We are ONE planet filled with about 6 Billion people give or take.
The aliens are an unknown number of planets and untold billions of them. So I'm all up for a resistance movement and I deplore anykind of Government that betrays its own but it would be a war we couldn't win, and some people are so used to living that they're philosophy on life is :

its better to live on ones knees than to die on your feet.

I for one do try to be nice to others , I try to tell the truth more often than not, and even lie to stop others being hurt or upset.
I give to charity as often as I can .

I reserve judgement onanyone until ALL the facts are in.
I don't prejuduce against anyone who believes different to me, or has a different skin colour, religeon , wealth to me. The only people I prejudice against are the ones that hate everyone else .

I can only speak for myself but if aliens DO come to our meagre little planet and try to take over /kill or enslave us then I will take up arms.
But , if they turn out to be beneficial to us and help us reach a spiritual path instead of a self-destructive one, then I will open my arms to them and NOT fight them.

We shall see the light but not be blinded by it.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLoveUSA

Agree with you 100% that Human Unity is neccessary... but to fight them bro, not to have "mercy" extended upon us... we don't need their brand of mercy which would be the equvalent of being in a zoo

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by homo_borg

I'm a what!!! I like who... where in this post about fighting them would you discern that I like them... %^&7 what meds are you on?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There are so many views on this. I have to believe, reality was forced on our family in that aspect. But in one day you can read a post that sounds like Jim Sparks depicting the greys as misunderstood, and more neutral than negative, and as far as our planet goes, positive.
Then another post coming from a supposed black ops warning us of an impending attack that will kill most of us. I can only relate to my own sightings, and a kind of sitting back, letting my impressions and some memories fall into place, and then settling on what feels true to me.
I, for one, will not be battling ets. I have a very strong belief they are out of our league in that department. I sensed some negative collusions with nazi types, and some positive forces from memories and a feeling of contact (and this is more subjective, but after alot of prayer and meditation and just putting out good thoughts for the human race). Those in collusion with cartel are probably not in unison with them or their plans. If theres going to be an invasion, its probably going to be a false flag one. The ones we depict as negative, the greys, aren't as negative as we make them out to be, though what the people truly need in terms of freedom and their agenda may not be the same. But the ones involved with some of our own are truly messing with the cartel, and I believe sabotage is in the works. Over the years, I believe this element is reaching out to ordinary people. I still don't approve of their methods. And that brings me to the good news I've been getting. There are others, more familiar feeling to us, more human and who understand freedom and the needs of the people, they are also involved. The whole thing is quite complicated, but there are quite a few neutrals and positives, more of these than negatives. Thats my take on it. And help is coming!

[edit on 19-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yes! I know I would find believers here! unity is a MUST for the species to survive the coming warfare of 2012 ! We who know the truth of the Greys and Reptillians and NWO must prepare and unite as brethren! I am prepared and I am stockpiled, not with food and water but with knowledge, courage , faith and love for my species! The resistance may be a test , who knows , I am not religious but maybe GOD knows this plan and is going to let it happen and then you know what? We (THE RESISTERS) will be the last left and he will take us up into his Kingdom of Heaven , the greys simpling being the latest tools of SATAN to lead our path astray!

~UNITE~

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mopusvindictus

We will not be able to slaughter these beings. The greys are a species in which their thinking is not individual. Individually they are not able to think for themselves, making one of the beings a higher rank from the others, perhaps the original grey would take this control, and thinking for all within the race. When one makes a memory, they all make a memory. This being their natural process gives them a higher advantage over us as human beings. They say that the greys are more so like us in the way of being the lesser being. There is another alien race that claims to have been our creator as well as the greys. The greys job is to keep us for when the highest aliens species begins to under go death or genetic mutation. However, the greys have not heard from this other race for apparently centuries. To the greys, we are their pets. The same way we keep domestic animals. They have the higher upper hand over us and will not taken any obedience. Theres rumor that government trades several citizens for technology. They greys are abducting people to yes, crossbreed. They are cross breeding with us because their own species are dying. And before the begun crossbreeding they began cloning themselves. However, they encountered a problem that resulted in the clones not being able to use their organs. Not being able to eat as usual, and which began a new form of assumption where they absorb food through their skin, and 'toilet' it back out through their skin. Yes, these creatures to us, are incredibly disgusting and to them we are beauty. Their sexual organs were no longer 'working' and with that being the circumstance, there was a new breed. Us and them. Another thing that they lack, because of their minds, is emotion. None of them understand or have emotion. They know of us having emotion and find it INTERESTING. They abduct women, breed with them and then keep the abductees for research. They watch the nurturing of the crossbreed from mother to child, to help them understand the new species and how to raise these new creations. The greys could be finding themselves in a situation where the crossbreeding could be a total failure in the sense of crossbreeds dying, turning against them or giving up. These crossbreed may encounter mass depression if the greys cannot do the job properly. I mentioned earlier that we were 'created' by them. Not the greys, but the higher race above the greys. I have no name for them because I cannot remember as I read all this information elsewhere sometime a go now, but we, the greys and this higher race all do contain the same genetic DNA. In this sense their experimentals are most likely successful experiments. At this stage we, as the human race, are their lab rats and until they find the perfect result for meeting their needs, we will continue being the lab rats. However, they have higher commands, although the race of the greys want to treasure us, we are going to be treated like # because there's a higher threat beyond the already impossible belief. Something much greater than our power and like the animal kingdom, we will remain at the bottom of the chain. They are not out to kill the race, they are out to enhance us.

However, I just read all this, on what I thought was a US document about a year a go. I stumbled across the document over google, read through it, made my opinion on the topic, contemplated if the document was real or not and then forgot about it until now where I have realised I have kept all this information in my head. Interesting.So I hold nothing to be true, but its something to consider. However, I believe we are not under threat and you should calm down, unless of course you are a target for abduction - in which case you're screwed but you will be cared for medically, even if they cut your stomach open, play with your psychological health or make you eat un-desirable foods. You will either stay there with them until you die, doing as they ask and please, or on the rare occasion, be returned when their experiments are completed on you.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mopusvindictus

How... how do you use the term "thing" loosely? Something either *is* a thing or it *isn't*. That's like saying calling horse a noun but that you're using the term noun loosely.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'll tell you something about "benevolent" races, they live in higher dimensions where the difference between good and evil does not exist, it is another "level" above what you would call "right and wrong" and they simply do not suffer from what we suffer from, they live in a state of equality, not one side and not the other. They cannot visit us directly because they would "fall" from their higher planes, they want us to develop and reach them. They themselves have gone through exactly the same hardships that we have, they are "adult" "mature" races that have mastered space and time. All you can do is hope that they find you and try to help you in some way when you are able to elevate your awareness to their densities, if only temporarily...

Races such as the "grays" have absolved fear, and they also prey upon it, they think that fear itself is totally irreverent and irrational, and as such they only have an effect on the fearful or superstitious. If you see one and you do not fear him, he will do nothing to you, and won't even be tempted to probe you out to see what your "malfunction" is.

They just seem to squint their eyes and look at me with a kind of sarcasm, the reptiles also seem to think that i am entertaining. I could look one dead in the eyes even if it materialised right in front of me.

The same goes for animals as well, if you are not fearful, they cease to pose a threat.

I want you to see them as such, highly evolved animals, they have not decided to erase their instinctual sides, to a level that they even promote aggressive actions within their races, they see exhibitions of violence as evidence that they have still maintained their reflexes and have not lost their "edge" - even more so with the reptilians, they religiously follow their instincts, if you were to commit a crime there they would punish you if you felt guilt itself! If you felt no guilt, there is no crime, they look at certain emotions as being inhibitions to their development, and the last thing they would want is to turn suicidal or depressed - a major weakness of our species.

We cannot either pretend to be some how morally superior as a race, we are down right dangerous ourselves, and they seem to think that it is hilarious that we villainise them without really looking at our own behavior.
edit on 22-3-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join