It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Resistance

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
i say war with everybody that gets in our airspace without asking.
we were forced out of moon???
so what gives them right to come in our territorry?
or is it their by their meaning?
Ronald Reagan warned us about uniting earth because of some kind of alien threat.
maybe US govt isn't so crazy when it comes to disclosure. keeping it's mouth shut and doing back engineering until army isn't strong enough.
what do you think missile shield and other future army tech crap is for.
for Iran you don't need that and Russia and China war ideas are funny.
keeping earth defence is primary target.
seem to me that is only way to respect in all kind of galactic or earth federations is - force. when we control airspace and ground at maximum safety - no spies, no abductions, no alien ships, and taking down everybody who tries anything like that - bam - earth is joining federation.
we stop beeing lab rats and become partners.

That sounds interesting Dinamo, but...I have the feeling, it would cause more negative than positive...for everyone.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
sometimes you must see negative things to get to the positive goal.

i'm not asking for all out war right now, we would probably be annihilated, but you must draw a line sometimes.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Forget speculation...examine the evidence, see what logic dictates.
(assuming we're being visited).

1. Numerous sightings, the majority of which are near defensive installations.
2. When aircraft sent to investigate, aliens choose evasion.
3. Abduction of unwilling individuals.
4. Constantly seeking to remain secretive, i.e. never initializing formal dialogue with the people.

Regardless of your personal views...the evidence points largely to an agenda of secrecy, and doesn't seem to indicate friendly motives in any way, shape, or form....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yeah but whats our first response when we see something we dont know?

"HEY, IM GONNA SHOOT IT, KAY?!"

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
first off id just like to say wow finally i find a forum for ppl who want to look beyond the veil of "History" i find some interesting points here but seems to be ppl pay very little attention to ufo cases that are far more credible then the roswell incident such as the rendleshem forrest ufo and the uso tracked by the canadian government for over a week google will provide alot of info on either of the afor mentioned events please take the time to check these out

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by applebiter

OMG you read my mind lmao you must be one of these benevolent halfbreeds out to reak havik upon our civilization

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalitarian

LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Fellow earthlings,

The topic is relevant - resistance is in order due to the extensiveness of manipulation by those in power. But resistance against whom and what?!?

Barriers are only crumbling at the edges to reveal mere glimpses of what is going on, such as the ankles of puppets and never puppeteers. We can imagine boogie men from other dimensions, or higher spiritual plane parallel world entities if such a metaphor appeals to new agers. We can also choose sides in the alien vs mind control debate:
- many trillions of dollars spent on hypnotizing large segments of the population and implanting behaviors AND memories, including abductions?
VS.
- aliens who are capable of freaky technology and space/time travel but who don't have the gumption to communicate to us directly?

If they were agressive they'd have done their stuff eons ago. Mind control exists yet is it to mask alien presence or to use its appearance to hide more somber human plans?

This thread is interesting in that it reveals the sad weakness of our situation, as lies within science, religion, history and news media leave us no other resort than to speculate extravagently about what EARTH is and what the universe has in store for our petty destiny.

Our illusion of free choice and self determination take a knock out punch when contrasted with millenia of oppressive domination, whether by independent self designated humans or extra terrestrial aliens with a secret agenda.

Does it really matter if those we must resist are Greys, reptoids, or whatever else than just nasty people who stretch our definition of human being too far in the wrong direction?

This leave the important issue to be sorted out: WHO is in charge and WHAT are their intentions? Humans, aliens, benevolent or evil? What is the exact nature of the resistance battle to undertake, and how can we verify
we aren't being misled yet one more time as in most wars throughout history?!?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Read the terrapapers!!! do a torrent search.. supposedly george Lucas stole the idea for Star Wars from the Hopi Indians.. Which have an amazing story to tell.. Read tthe terrapapers. There are other races... and the only reason we keep seeing the Greys(SHETI) and reptilians is because they are right here.... You see this is there home as well.. And they consider us there property..... We are the spoils of war.. Read the terrapapers!!!!!!!! long live the resistance!!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
we are nobody's property and i don't like lizards so...
long live the resistance!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

There are no grotesque creatures in the Universe, it is we humans who Judge other things as inferior to us, always. We are no better than than those you seem filled with hate for.

Lastly, I have had direct experiences with something very much like a Galactic Federation, and so I can t

1: There are grotesque creatures right here on Earth! Let alone the whole Universe... I hate this perception Junk. I mean you could in theory label a Great White Shark a beautiful remarkable thing of nature and...blah blah..

same for a Black widow spider... or box jelly fish...

But sorry LOL Maybe i'm the "Grotesque creature" but even that proves this all utter nonsense. Because To me a great White Shark in the water has to die, nature will go on fine without it, we need the extra tuna and I'd shoot every one I saw...

So if I exist and i'm grotesque as creatures go...well then there are Grotesque creatures in the universe...

I totally think i'm better than other living things and I am 100% certain i'm right, I'd genocide on Great white Sharks...

Once... in College, I got bit by a brown recluse for the second time... and got really sick so my buddy got a bunch of very "strong professional pesticide" and we sprayed the whole complex and my nieghbors birds all died... big expensive Parrots and... I didn't feel one bit of remorse, because this jerk kept the exterminators away because of his damn birds and everyone was getting bit by evil spiders...

And why should I? I hate frackin poisonous spiders... and I like birds but not better then my left arm which I swear I thought they might have to amputate it swelled so bad...

So... i'd genocide lots of stuff... Rattle snakes, great whites (I surf) screw them!!! Poisonus spiders, box jellies for sure... scare the hell out of me...

and I say that if it's scary and could kill me, I don't think for One minute about it's "natural place"

So I'm a "grotesqe creature" and we exist... and I "Judge" these things that you admit treat us as "lab experiments" as evil and I'd kill every one of them too...

Because I'm human and this is My Planet and it's My solar System and they are in My Galaxy and I'm no ones "lab experiment"

#2 "I have experience with the Galactic federation"...

You know that offficially right there makes you a bit loopy...

and even if that's true, I still say we should be like... the worst rouge state the federation ever sees... because enemy states will gives us stuff for being pains in the arse... I don't want to be the "Bermuda" of the Galactic council ...lol, I'd rather be a little Nuclear armed player like NK or Isreal...

Death to all aliens that violate our space without proper potocols...

[edit on 20-6-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinamo
sometimes you must see negative things to get to the positive goal.

i'm not asking for all out war right now, we would probably be annihilated, but you must draw a line sometimes.

I don't think we would be annihilated...

First and foremost they are scrawney and you can wipe most of a population but inevitably will have to weed some out of the woodwork...

and i'd take me and an Aluminum baseball bat against 2,000 greys with lazer guns any day of the weak...

they can't turn those big heads fast... no way... and with that frail kind of body thy have less reaction time and...

...more seriously, I might be exagerating, lasers are good weapons but, The Conquistadors only conquered Central America because of boom sticks (Yes I know details are deeper then that) but for all intents and purposes... The natives could have easilly repelled the Europeans if they did so from the start... spear them right off the boats, no one returns to Europe...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Fellow earthlings,

The topic is relevant - resistance is in order due to the extensiveness of manipulation by those in power. But resistance against whom and what?!?

Barriers are only crumbling at the edges to reveal mere glimpses of what is going on, such as the ankles of puppets and never puppeteers. We can imagine boogie men from other dimensions, or higher spiritual plane parallel world entities if such a metaphor appeals to new agers. We can also choose sides in the alien vs mind control debate:
- many trillions of dollars spent on hypnotizing large segments of the population and implanting behaviors AND memories, including abductions?
VS.
- aliens who are capable of freaky technology and space/time travel but who don't have the gumption to communicate to us directly?

If they were agressive they'd have done their stuff eons ago. Mind control exists yet is it to mask alien presence or to use its appearance to hide more somber human plans?

This thread is interesting in that it reveals the sad weakness of our situation, as lies within science, religion, history and news media leave us no other resort than to speculate extravagently about what EARTH is and what the universe has in store for our petty destiny.

Our illusion of free choice and self determination take a knock out punch when contrasted with millenia of oppressive domination, whether by independent self designated humans or extra terrestrial aliens with a secret agenda.

Does it really matter if those we must resist are Greys, reptoids, or whatever else than just nasty people who stretch our definition of human being too far in the wrong direction?

This leave the important issue to be sorted out: WHO is in charge and WHAT are their intentions? Humans, aliens, benevolent or evil? What is the exact nature of the resistance battle to undertake, and how can we verify
we aren't being misled yet one more time as in most wars throughout history?!?

This post is deep, well thought out and from a philosophical pov, correct...

With that said... lol

Best way I can think of to get some Truth... catch a grey and beat and torture it's litle Grey arse until it gives up every thing it knows...

When semanticcs and words are done at the end of the day, if I know I'm being decieved, getting answers requires the method by which Italian men in my old nieghborhood always seemed to know what was going on all over the city...
Find someone who has some info (in this case cosmic info) (namely the Greys) and get Guantanomo on it...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

why do you think the greys paralyze there victims? You think its because they want you to feel comfortable? they are AFRAID of you... one of us can physically and mentally do some serious damage... They like to make you sleepy... and then bam they take over.. Pricks.. let them try that when we are fully awake... The so called shadow people thats been seen I beleive are just the greys in a cloaking device... Down with the greys and long live la resistance!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Doubt thats gonna happen considering the Sheti greys are the ones really running politics... and as such I don't think they will ever allow this to happen. I beleive our goverments have been heavily infiltrated... and I so its not about defending airspace really.. its more of a house cleaning that needs to be done........

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think that it's actually HIGHLY possible that IF we ARE being visited by aliens, there is not JUST one species. I actually highly doubt that there would be only one species. Next up, I'd say that it's also very likely that if there are alien species out there millions of years advanced than us with the technology to travel across the galaxy or possibly the universe, there are most likely several different alliances of aliens depending on the scope of things. In which case "greys" (I hate the terms we assign all these different species) may very well be malevolent, while others may be benevolent. Bottom line is though, when everything is revealed, if we find out aliens are real, be very skeptic of those who claim to be the good guys, and don't trust any of them on initial contact.

I'd also like to point out that all of the technologies which appear to be bad for us would have been backwards engineered by OUR governments, not by the aliens. In which case human flaw and ulterior motives may be involved.

i think the same

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

why do you think the greys paralyze there victims? You think its because they want you to feel comfortable? they are AFRAID of you... one of us can physically and mentally do some serious damage... They like to make you sleepy... and then bam they take over.. Pricks.. let them try that when we are fully awake... The so called shadow people thats been seen I beleive are just the greys in a cloaking device... Down with the greys and long live la resistance!!!!!!!!!

This is a huge problem... "how not to be put to sleep" we need to seriously set them up, plot out an area with high abduction and leave a sitting duck (person) to be abducted.

Only way to catch them though would be to build an underground bunker during the day, it would need to be heat shielded, xray proof, sound proof and em proof in order that they do not detected and the ambush would have to ocour while they have the doors open to grab the abductee...

Actually not that technologically difficult to build the small bunker...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
hmh, house cleaning... if the grey suckers are here, how do i find them?

Sheti grey you say? (unintentional rime but sounds good)

i think Terra papers are load of crap, but if they are truth (small chance is always there, no matter how small), we would have a serious cleaning problem. how do you suppose to clean someone so advanced and so infiltrated into earth?

i still believe our goverment didn't have real two-way communication with alien species. just back engineering broken and shot down ufos. and some autopsies on little, grey larvalike bodies, blaaaaaah

so controling airspace is no1.so i'm waiting for some new tech (not evolving tech but really new idea tech) US airforce is going to present. i doubt that any alien would prefer ground fight with blood thirsty species like humans are. not so long ago (for civilization) we poked people on sticks and cut the heads. do you know more cruel animal then we are?
maybe one day i'll get a chance to own grey as a pet instead of a dog.

no matter who is right, i agree with your moto - long live RESISTANCE

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Doubt thats gonna happen considering the Sheti greys are the ones really running politics... and as such I don't think they will ever allow this to happen. I beleive our goverments have been heavily infiltrated... and I so its not about defending airspace really.. its more of a house cleaning that needs to be done........

I get the impression that we are not so infiltrated anymore, i wonder allot about the weapons systems we are building and what they are really for... see next response...

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join