It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked out of time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by JOINTHERESISTANCE

Where to begin, i think you are trying to describe the inkblot test whose clinical name is the Rohrshatt test. You are correct that i would find many images, it's called visualisation. The images you "select" to see gives the Psychologist clues as to what your mindset is. Another term you might find interesting is "transferance." that is when a person who fails to understand a concept or idea, decides that the person who conceived the idea in the first place, is the one that is ignorant. The point is that life is not a test, it is a game. Test are only "inkblots" that teachers use to find out if you know the rules of the game. Relax, let your mind roam, play what if? with yourself and friends. What you learn only matters to yourself.

So your saying life's not a test but a game, but the whole point of a game is to test ones ability's.
so come again?
and further more I'm living my life and I'm not playing any games, i just live life to experience. The meaning of life is to give life meaning, so don't make it to hard on yourself when taking life to seriously, especially if you think its one big game and there are these evil entity's embedded in stone that can time travel/event travel to and from places, because if this was the case then how come we don't here anymore story's/cases out there involving such things like this?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Well............MAYBE they (the dinosaurs) did not really get killed off. There is so much talk about intelligent reptilian entities that live underground beneath us.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well you see doctor, it was like this........I was just lurking about skunk works, just passin' the time, ya know? All of a sudden, everything went gray, it was if i were "attacked out of time". The familiar environs of the works was gone, then, i received a sign from above. It said something like, uh hey debris, someone up here must i believed something you said or implied, and maybe, possibly agreed a little bit with you so we are moving your thread to the outer bounds of reality, or words to that effect. So hello, gray matters!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
As i have posted in other threads, i like things that are written in stone, and if i can't have that, i prefer the actual events to be frozen in time. This is a real stone, or perhaps a defective time machine. Either way if raises some perplexing questions like, how did these small alien creatures get captured in stone? or how did time freeze? or what caused their enviroment to solidify?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
An interesting note about this shape of craft is that it has been videotaped in Mexico and Arizona. It can be viewed on youtube.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is an enhanced still from the flying humanoid in Mexico video, so i know the design is feasible and i have seen it in flight. In the video the craft was just a dark shape, this is the images and colors that manifested themselves when highlighted.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The fellow dressed in the green tunic with the black belt reminds me of what is called "Tut's" child.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Every side opens a new vista and an orderly array of aliens and small people. They appear to be gathered together for a common purpose and there are more of them than mere chance can account for.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I just thought i would pass along some imformation about people in stone and how at any time the stone craft could arrive at it destination, it's atmospere could thaw, or maybe they just get up and walk out....guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

click to see entire picture. The picture is of me in the blue t-shirt and my smaller alien friend on my left (right margin) I tried to tell him he was probably just a compression mark but he insist's that he is Maya.

Gosh that scared me. I thought he was ready to leap out at me lol.

Btw, I tried your method. It just doesn't seem to work?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Alienstar, you got it right the first time. Have you ever considered how much of human history is made up by archaeology. I don't believe you can tell the whole story unless you can see the "whole" page. The importance of this is the amount of time the human race has spent looking for answers that were right in front of their nose. Are there more intelligent people than man? Of course there is. Can we exploit them? Not a chance. Can we maintain the status quo? No.

And you want us to believe we should not listen to what they make up but listen to you and what you make up?

I need more than
grasping straws here I'm not finding any !

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I cannot reproduce your results using the software and methods you claim.
I also cannot see anything that remotely resembles little people or alines in your pictures, with the exception of the stone where you comment about the guy with the black belt. I can see what you are talking about with that one, but it doesn´t mean there is an ACTUAL man in the rock.

Could you please repost all your images, having outlined the ´beings´ so that we may see them? Could you also state your method more clearly so as to avoid confusion?

I am afraid that if you cannot clarify your ideas in this manner, I will be forced to assume that you are utterly and completely insane.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I think that this is the backbone of your thread. People should read this because afterwards...agree or not...we can get a better idea of where you are going.

I have to say that it is a fascinating theory. A stationary object(s) or structure(s) that exist for any long term span of time (like the Sphinx) being used as a time machine of sorts. Just traveling to whatever period the object is in for as long as it exists.

So if the Statue of Liberty stands for say one-thousand years I could go to it now hop inside and pick a time to enter that it existed in through the object itself.

Very creative.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Hey lee anoma, you got it right the very first time, i'm a sucker for patterns, if they are there, i want to know why. Sometimes you hit the nail on the head, sometimes the hammer hits you in the head. That is the generic you, not as in you personally.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Every time you've posted pictures here I have never..ever...seen anything in them and have just wondered what exactly you are talking about.

Today is an exception...scary as it may be.
I roughly outlined it as well.

Is this the "tuts child" figure you mentioned?

- Lee

[edit on 1-8-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Hey Lee, you are becoming a good investigator. Yes that is one of the entities in the stone, Look for another, lower down on the left side, dark gray in color, head and upper torso. No this is not the "Tut's child". Thanks for taking the time to look. To me the scary thing is that all this is like a bad 'B" movie where the world is being overrun by aliens and no one will listen to the ones who have the information. Eventually you start rooting for the aliens. lol

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Debris, could you please address the questions in my last post?
If I can reproduce your results, I may take this seriously.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychopump

Psychopump, due to the number of pictures i have posted on ATS it is easier for me to say "go ahead, think me insane." Try it this way, tell me exactly what you did and how you did it, then i can replicate "your" actions and tell you how to correct it. Okay>

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Psychopump

Psychopump, due to the number of pictures i have posted on ATS it is easier for me to say "go ahead, think me insane." Try it this way, tell me exactly what you did and how you did it, then i can replicate "your" actions and tell you how to correct it. Okay>

I followed your method as you posted earlier TO THE LETTER.
And thankyou for not taking offense to that fact I think you are not the full picnic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join