It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked out of time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan

Steps? Why should there be steps when you yourself said in this quote this is all you do to bring these entities out in your photo's.
You are changing a specific quote into a general quote by your own choice
Why should you have to explain anything else to Osiris when you, yourself have already explained what to do? I suppose you explain to your children how to drive a car and then give them the car keys? Osiris tried to do what you explained in the above quote and did not get the same results you do. You act surprised that he crashed?

Obviously, you are doing a lot more than you have explained. It is called experience, i not only know what to do but also what not to do. If osirus was really serious he would have sought advice, not attacked the teacher because he did not follow instructions.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Im reading here...........and I am refusing to make any hard core judgments.

I think Debris is trying to teach us something here, and it may not be for everyone.
I am still feeling confused, but I AM seeing some faces......SOOOO I am reading along and seeing where this goes.
I am keeping in mind that some great discoverys were ridiculed before people truly understood the function.
This subject is a very alien concept and I am going to remain open minded, because I have caught glimpses into Debris background and who he is, so it may very well be that he KNOWS something he can not come straight out and talk about......and there is some reason why he uses this technique of bringing us along SLOWLY like a class of new students.

In the spirit of DENY IGNORANCE I am not going to walk away from something so intriguing that I am fascinated by where this may end up......so Im in for the long haul.

I didn't comment on the Black Dalia thread for I just have nothing to add.
It felt like a primer course somehow....... so I am going to follow along and try and learn exactly what it ~IS~ that Debris is trying to teach us.

One thing I am fairly sure of here, is that Debris is either one of 2 things.....he is either a genius or he is totally crazy.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hey RiverGoddess, glad to have you back again. Is there really any difference between crazy and genius? Aside for the people they associate with. Synchronicity is patterns in time, in days of old people walked the patterns. I call to your attention the patterns of Nazca and how they were formed by people walking. Christianity is based upon the pattern of Jesus,"pick up thy cross and follow me". There is a world of evidence that needs to be viewed in this context. The "Ritual" is important, it has not outlived it's usefullness. We need to understand the reason for it's necessity. I believe it to be like knocking on the door, so that whatever spirit dwells in that pattern, that place and time will know that someone is seeking entrance. I believe you must be part of the pattern recognized by that particular entity before you will be allowed to enter. RiverGoddess, i keep saying the same things in different ways, hoping that i will strike a chord of awareness. The path is not for everyone, how is it the old saying goes "many are called, but few are chosen." You must choose the correct patttern and you do that by living it every day. You must be true or in the end you will know that the only person you fooled is yourself and you will be outside when the door is closed. There are many powerful entities in this world and off and they too mark their property.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If it's on one picture, it's on the other also. If you have difficulty, try finding matching triangles. Sorry if this sounds simplistic.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
[edit on 18-6-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
ugh
the google vid link it borked.
I couldn't find it on google anywhere.

I am not the person to even TRY to dissect the differences in genius and crazy even if I could actually FIND any......
Did you know that Albert Einstien's clothing closet had the same outfit in it over and over? He only had one shirt, one pair of pants one tie one jacket and one style of shoe. He found the articles of clothing he liked and bought multiples of that very same item. He said this was his way of not having to worry about what to wear every day, and that he did not prescribe to fashion trends.......
...........Being a female who likes variety in clothing I find that completely insane, but understandable at the same time.

I forget the EXACT saying.....but it is like....
There are 3 stages to truth
1st ~total ridicule~
2nd ~vehement denial~
3rd ~gradual acceptance~

I find what goes on in your threads fascinating.
I am trying HARD to see some triangles......I see those squiggly faces....

What would you Djinn buddys do if you sage smudged yourself and your living space?
I am of the mind they would quickly pack up and hit the road.......have you ever tried that?

Oh and BTW just for info sharing I have BEEN at that rock wall in 9 mile canyon where the pueblo indians did that petroglyph of the dinosaur lookin critter. It is not in a cave but a flat wall overhang.....that canyon if rife with ancient native art and ruins.....I make a study of hiking to rock art sites in the 4 corners area....as well as living site ruins....
I have quite the extensive rock collection. Do the Djinn's live in crystals and is this possibly how crystals can feel so powerful?

[edit on 18-6-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hey RiverGoddess, thanks for the info about the "dinosaur", i appreciate that. I like to be correct but you know how it is when you get info on the internet. Smudging djinns wouldn't work, i am way beyond that. I wouldn't want to get rid of them anyway, they make life way to interesting.
Spelunking was one of my greatest pleasures in my younger day, no cave drawings unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The only thing you can store inside of stones is knowledge, which is power. It seems to be an invisible soul taking over another, but in reality its just a mindset, a set of rules, or just helpful knowledge, or remembrance. To think about something is to give it power.

If I carved a stone into a message saying "don't drink milk because of the steroids in it", then you would probably be possessed with "knowledge
" that, if you let it, takes over your personality.

Yes knowledge is an invisible force. It travels right now from your screen to your eyes, in light. Same with the stones, the stones give messages in light too. Light them up and you will see, frozen light.

It would seem that Bad knowledge could get you to do some crazy things, and that Good knowledge could get you to do good things. So you can see why animals or fools would do bad things, because they have bad knowledge, which changes their personality to react different based on what they think they "know".

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey Allinone, Would you like to explain to me why a non-physical entity could not enter into and exist in the spaces between the atoms of a stone? I think your mental vision is clouded by "your" physical form. Water, in it's primary liquid form cannot fly without the application of some external force, a waterspout for example. The Sun can cause the water to evaporate and rise up in the air. winds can move it, creating spindrift. It can be frozen in to ice crystals and snow and become windborne. Water can penetrate that stone which you don't believe a "bodiless" entity can. Anyway the point is not "that they can penetrate the stone" but that the are "here" and penetrating the stone. If i needed to traverse a vast span of time, i could think of no safer place to do it than deep in the confines of a massive rock insulated under a high mountain. It won't stop time but it will keep the interruptions at a distance.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You are the funniest person on this website debris, being the fact that you create a story in your head, and actually believe that it is true. How old are you?

Most of your theories and actual topics actually make me laugh everytime i read one. This one is no different!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hey Allinone, Would you like to explain to me why a non-physical entity could not enter into and exist in the spaces between the atoms of a stone? I think your mental vision is clouded by "your" physical form.

No, I agree, a non-physical entity CAN enter into the electromagnetic bonds between atoms of a stone. But, why would they choose a stone when they can use the entire Earth as a whole? The Earth's crust is a pretty solid stone.

I personally don't believe a non-physical entity could override another humans control of their body though. Unless maybe if you allowed it to. I'm still not sure.

I do know 0ne thing though. Some monks meditate and stay spiritual because some of them believe they can enter rocks themselves. Along with other "abilities" they believe they can achieve when they reach a certain "master" level.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

If you create a pattern in stone or any other really durable material you have a synchronous point that travels through time from the point of creation to the point of destruction. Think of it as a timetrack that advanced entities use in much the same way as we use trains, we don't use a train only once and discard it, nor do we travel in only one direction. The primary problem with the time track and the train is that the track must be laid before the train can run on it. With a timetrack, the distance you travel is in time not space and only the very last "st.ation" can be destoyed

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i have no idea whats going on in this thread

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FrankP

Hey frank, think of teleportation, sending an object from one point in space and time to a point of space and time somewhere in the future. A point to point transference. The "station" is fixed in space and it travels through time with it's surroundings. The original is self-reprecating with time itself providing the impetus. Take Stonehenge for instance. each day adds another station (same place different day) in its timeline. From it's creation, time has produced over a million "destinations", days to visit in that one location. The odds are pretty good that those patterned stones will continue to exist in that space until the Sun goes supernova. .Imagine the possibility of boarding a train in the present day world and going home to a place and time that has fresh air and clean water, take amonth off, without missing a day's work. History will teach you when and where not to go. About the patterns, when traveling by train, subway, bus, how do you know which one to take, in what direction, and when to get off? Patterns.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

Thanks Ryan, It's called creativity, it's how new concepts are developed. It gives many people something to think about when they try to decide if i am serious or not. I'm glad you find me funny, there's not much amusing left in the world. Thing about ATS is that if you ask "fluff" questions, you will probably get "fluff" answers. Just because i don't tell you all i know doesn't mean i don't know all i tell ya....debris

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
ok I learned I was wrong about the dinosour pic your showing......your CORRECT that its the one in the Grand Canyon.....
The one I was mixing it up with is a long necked dinosaur....
I an working on getting a pic so you can see it.....as it is yet ANOTHER pictograph of an extinct creature.....

My bad
I boo booed.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
dude u need to seek help

go look at those black and white pictures they show people in insane assylums, i bet youl find a image in those, because i cant!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JOINTHERESISTANCE

Where to begin, i think you are trying to describe the inkblot test whose clinical name is the Rohrshatt test. You are correct that i would find many images, it's called visualisation. The images you "select" to see gives the Psychologist clues as to what your mindset is. Another term you might find interesting is "transferance." that is when a person who fails to understand a concept or idea, decides that the person who conceived the idea in the first place, is the one that is ignorant. The point is that life is not a test, it is a game. Test are only "inkblots" that teachers use to find out if you know the rules of the game. Relax, let your mind roam, play what if? with yourself and friends. What you learn only matters to yourself.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Hi RiverGoddess, as always, it's a pleasure to hear from you. The dinosaur thing is still another facet in my patterns hypothesis, same or similar pattern in protected locations in two different locations. As you know dinosaurs were supposedly wiped out 65 million years ago and mankind supposedly has only been around about one million years. Somehow that 64 million year gap was crossed not once, but twice. If one of the scientific numbers is wrong, perhaps they both are. There is also the fact that we cannot rule out external interference. Just as a guess, i would say it would be easier to take the man to the dinosaur than vice-versa. The concept of an intelligent dinosaur that conceived and carved the pattern is mind-boggling. Remember they didn't die out from incompetence or fouling up their, they were victims of unforseen cataclysm

[edit on 4-7-2008 by debris765nju]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join