It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked out of time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Sensfan, hello and i challenge you to do what you say you can. I have been told this by other people who criticized my style, my camera, some have even hit me with jpeg. as if it were a weapon. Put your proof where your mouth is. I mean that kindly.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Are you 100% sure that the original pic isn't a red tail fox?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by slackerwire

Yes, slackerwire i am absolutely sure. I would like to point out the unseen presence in the above objject, the small red man squatting in the forefront of the picture.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
click to see entire picture. The picture is of me in the blue t-shirt and my smaller alien friend on my left (right margin) I tried to tell him he was probably just a compression mark but he insist's that he is Maya.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Most people who have sought "evidence" of prehistoric contact with alien races has probably seen this "cave drawing" of dueling aliens. What if i could show you that the "etching" was a late addition to what was originally on the cave wall? No waiting, and you don't have to go anywhere. See where the ttop of the bottom photograph meets the bottom of the top photograph? (the center of the picture) They are the same picture..... In the center area, all the line and images began in the top half is finished in the bottom half, completing the circle. It is the model for the Sumerian Disk's for which they are noted.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Many people have asked me questions about demons and i think you might be surprised at the answer. A demon is a creature (perhap in the form of a person) that has a superior intellect, better physical characteristics for battle (weapons pass through them without harm) and they carry an arsenal you cannot see along with replacements. They can be an entire army on their own. My name is Legion........for we are many. A legion was a roman army, comprised of thousands of men.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Believe it or not, i'm getting ready to threaten you with..................dinosaurs? There seems to be a great deal of interest in this "pattern" etched onto a cave wall. How well do you think we would fare as a species if the velocioraptor was reintroduced into our present day existence? Especially ones that our weapons have no effect on? Like i said at the beginning of this thread, thinking about this can be scary. All that you have considered safe, i.e. your house, your car, school or work is no longer a haven. Remember these won't be small brained dinsaurs but intelligent, cruel and bloodthirsty beings. A certainty, no. A possibility, certainly. There are people today that desire to recreate dinosaurs and the technology is here to do it, if not already done. There is the pattern, could that be enough?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
You and everyone else need the background information to understand the tale i am telling.

"tales".....yup!

Oh well, just a few more points and you can get some pretty pictures for an avatar and background.

At least we'll have something interesting to look at! Sorry

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

wow, was that a royal yawn, gee, i really am sorry to have not been entertaining enough, there is always t.v. and comic books....relax, have some fun, watch out for the raptors.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So I downloaded FxFoto. I downloaded the photos you provided. I messed with brightness/contrast/gamma controls, I messed with the color balanced controls, and in the end the only way I could replicate anything similar to what you have was to completely modify the photo. Only after changing all gamma and related controls, manually coloring in sections, changing the color, copying bits and pieces to other parts of the photo, etc, etc, etc did I get anything that looked like your "enhanced" photographs.

It was only after I tampered with the photo beyond repair did it resemble what you get after supposedly just messing with the gamma and brightness. What's your explanation now, the entities won't show themselves to me in a photograph that I "enhance". I also tried with pictures that I've taken myself, anime wallpapers, cg images, as well as the preloaded content such as the great pyramids, etc. It was only after I fully ruined the photo, and added my own art into it did it look anything like you have.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for finally allowing me to fully discredit you, at least in my mind. I invite everyone else to try this as well, go a. and try to "enhance" the photos like debris suggests. The only thing that you will find shocking, is the complete absence of anything outside the norm. Please if you have any real theories or evidence that is somehow connected to the world that we live in please provide it. These "enhanced" photos are anything but enhanced, they are changed, manipulated, and adjusted to show us whatever it is you want us to see. I don't know about anyone else, but I have yet to see much of anything anyhow. Good day to you sir.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Hey osirus_1953, if you had asked me i would have taken you through the steps in less than two minutes. I will still do it, just let me know which photo you want to do and when.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I use the free edition of fxfoto and i lower the gamma to where the colorful entities no longer hurt my eyes. That's it. Sometimes on other photos i use the brightness tab to eliminate bright spots. People sometimes think i photoshop because i use a highlighter but that isn't the case, i just want to show what is there, not add anything to it. I am sharing knowledge, period.

Steps? Why should there be steps when you yourself said in this quote this is all you do to bring these entities out in your photo's.

Why should you have to explain anything else to Osiris when you, yourself have already explained what to do? Osiris tried to do what you explained in the above quote and did not get the same results you do.

Obviously, you are doing a lot more than you have explained.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Don't forget that photos are just a record of ONE moment.

Are you saying that those exact moments are relative.....

How?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
You do realize that all these pictures you are manipulation contain data that are a result of many things, such as compression, resizing, etc, etc, etc. Anything that you are seeing when you modify them do not exist in the original item photographed. I could take a picture of my tats, compress them into jpg, play with the gamma, brightness, contrast, etc, etc, and come up with the same thing as you.

Sometimes, you can grasp too many straws.

agreed, i work with photoshop all day long and have to resize images and digital photos, i often run into this problem but not just with stone, but with everything, including the blue sky. scary, no. angry alien time traveling rock monsters, no. just image problems. i dont doubt you had a scary experience when younger, but try not to jump to conclusions about things that are a little to aloof.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
~So, let me get this straight: now they're time-travelling demonic entities that hide in rock and can take the shape of dinosaurs to eat everybody up?
~In my mind, the encounter of yours was with a demon, and it likely had little to do with time travel.
~Although time travel is an intriguing notion, we don't have to wait. Anyone ever watch discovery channel? --not trying to make a dumb comment-- but there was a show that was going to come on a little while ago (unless i am mistaken), where scientists actually recreated a dinosaur fetus/egg/baby-thing? We may not have to wait very long to be devoured. Just wait until they make another one and let it grow a little too big, give it to their daughter Jenny as an overfed pet, and she'll flush it down the commode. But uh oh, Jenny, it's not a goldfish! It will come back up, have its revenge on Jenny, and doom the rest of us (oh no!), and without any timetravelling demons to aid in the destruction. Humanity doesn't need any help to kill itself off.
~The photo you said hurt your eyes: are your eyes 'normal'? Because the pic does nothing at all to mine.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
EnthralledFan, why are you being so obtuse? I have read your stuff, you're more intelligent than this. Nerbot, i don't understand and yes i do know about all the things that you think my photos are. Do you know about the things i know they are? I have discounted your claims for my work because i did the work on my pictures every step of the way.. Have any of you bother to follow the story line? Can you explain exactly which misfunction causes the bottom of one picture line up exactly and correctlywith the bottom of the top picture, completing pictures and designs began on the other picture? Duplicate my pictures, you say you can do it,, so i challenge you openly here and now on this thread. UFO casebook has a witness sketch of a ufo, its a news item on the first page, looks a lot like propeller

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

If this were a real attempt on your part to do as i suggested you would have included me in the process, at least on the first try. I suppose if you decided to learn to paint you would expect your first painting to be the equivalent of the Sistine chapel? Then you use your lack of skill to attack me? What is going on with that? I am merely trying to show you a pattern that exists, not create artwork for your living room. It does you no good to chase me, i can't and won't run. The good thing (for me) is that you outsmart yourself before you can outsmart me. You admitted that you can see the patterns, that you recognized them as patterns and that you finally had to "hoax" them to get results similar to mine. I really am sorry you feel that way, it gets in the way of learning new things. You have been following my threads long enough to know that there is a consistancy of style in what i say and show. How long did you spend on the photo? Are you willing to post it here?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Good point, Nerbot. The pattern a lion makes walking is a repetitious pattern, i suppose that is equally true of all podal creatures (walkers). There are only so many ways you can position your limbs and still attain forward mobility. I wonder if the "living lion" or host, must be in the pattern position to allow the "possessers to return to the graven image. I imagine this to be the equivalent to our own airports, train stationsw, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Remedial reading is a wise investment, Or was that an attempt at sarcasm? The thing that i don't understand is this, what is your point? You can start a thread on just about any subject you're interested in, you can post your thoughts for all to see and comment on. You just need to be able to back them up. Do you think i don't realize how bizarre this sounds? Hey, i'm the one writing it out, i'm the one thinking it through, i'm the one running the mental gauntlet of my peers. I know most of them will not be able to see what i do, it isn't their fault, and it isn't mine either. I am just sharing and idea with you, you are free to leave if it doesn't interest you or to post a comment if you like. I cannot go with the concept of camera clutter because i see them without the camera. Try to let that sink in. You keep arguing apples when i say they are oranges.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

You got it Levita, i like graven images better than rocks, more biblical, you know that "thou shalt not make graven images of anything.......it was in the ten commandments, appearing in tablets of stone everywhere, written by.the finger of God...They were graven words. The point is, the ancient people passed a warning to future generations about the dangers of these entities and their hiding places. When God makes a law against something, i think it is worth looking into. Shades of Jurassic park, they have been discussing genetically reproducing the dinosaurs since at least the 1950's.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by debris765nju]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join