It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Amerikan" Secret Police (web page has been removed for 7+ years)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

To begin with, I originally worked as an intelligence analyst from 1975 through 1981, first with a company out of Arizona, and then I moved on to the Fifth US Army Intelligence Center, where I worked both as an intelligence analyst and as a counter -intelligence co-ordinator. Later through the eighties up until the present time, I commanded two brigades of special warfare units that train US military forces in foreign warfare and tactics.

We're going to start with the MJTF police, where it came from, what it's original mission was, what its mission is now.
The MJTF police - Multi Jurisdictional Task Force - is in virtually every state of the union of the United States at this time. Its primary mission is house-to-house search and seizure, separation and categorisation of men, women and children in large numbers, the transfer to detention facilities and the use of those facilities for interrogation purposes

Their mission is to be the forefront, the master forces that come through the door. Remember that the average federal agent makes anywhere from $47,000 to $57,000 a year. he is more or less looking at his pension. He is not concerned with risking his life, especially if he can find someone to throw in front of him as a sandbag. That's the mission of these brute forces that being organised. Since last I spoke, probably the best example - I'm sure that everybody listening here has heard about Waco, Texas - these forces that were on the ground were not effective fighting forces. When you retreat and leave wounded and dead lying on the ground that's called a rout, it's not a retreat. And this is symptomatic of professional forces that are there for the money. On the other hand, if you use the old mediaeval pillage principle and you have a profit mechanism set up in which you're allowed to confiscate properties, cars, jewellery, furniture, the neighbour's wife, whatever, then you're highly motivated to go through that door - and especially if you have been doing it illegally for an extensive period of time, and all of a sudden they're giving you the opportunity to be legitimised.

Why let the street gang situation foster or flourish the way it did? We had more than the capability to restrict the street gangs at the time when they came about. Most assuredly we had the capacity to restrict them in any way that we wished to. However, by allowing the street gangs to flourish, you create regimentation. Then the strong come to the top. These are your NCO's and leaders. And when you are finished you simply put them in uniform, then you have an organised military force at your disposal. They're thugs, but they're expendable thugs. Remember that.

Now, MJTF police operations. There are several police actions that have taken place within the last two years. Starting in 1991, they participated in or were part of Operation Achilles which was a sweep from the southern Ohio valley up through to Michigan, by both the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms) and MJTF forces, to harass and eliminate FFL (Federal Firearms License) holders who were manufacturers and producers of components and arms. Their primary concern was not to confiscate or charge somebody with illegal arms but rather to acquire records and resources that were available and in the hands of the people who held the FFL. In every case where they went into these businesses, the only thing that they took were the records of who purchased products and where they lived -very important to understand.

There were a series of other activities that took place after this. MJTF was deployed in Los Angeles during the LA riots, though there was only slight mention of it.

All of the agencies are overlapping and under the general authority of the United Nations. In 1992 through early 1993, reorganisation was taking place to try and give the MJTF a greater credibility.

There is an interesting piece that just came out that I was most fascinated with regarding firearms laws. It's a book concerning the Gun Control Act of 1968 in which it has been demonstrated that the Gun Control Act of 1968 wasn't simply an American creation: it was taken from Nazi Germany's gun control laws of 1938 word for word.

Now that's very important when you consider this because we're not talking a few paragraphs here and there. The entire document is taken from Nazi Germany's Gun Control Law of 1938. If they're already at that level in 1968, then where are you going to go with our gun laws now?

It should be understood that the MJTF police are not trusted by the federal agencies and eventually will be done away with. Again, the MJTF are useful but eventually will be swept to the side. Moving on beyond the MJTF police are - FINCEN.

Source:

web.archive.org/web/20000901051910/[http://]www.isleofavalon.co.uk/local/h-pages/pro-freedom/usa_secret_police.html

Notive that the article was found on the Web Archive. It was uploaded to the archive three times in the year 2000, and since then has disappeared from the internet.

If we click on the original link (www.isleofavalon.co.uk...), we get

The requested URL /local/h-pages/pro-freedom/usa_secret_police.html was not found on this server.

EDIT: fixed the link

NOTE: Copy/paste the quoted link, and make sure to remove the brackets around "http://"

[edit on 11-6-2008 by thetruth777]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yep, sheep for the slaughter, why would those in power want to get hurt. They use people like sheep to do their bidding to get rid of, or get what they want.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There's a video on this that I saw within the last week. Word for word!

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, OP. I will have to do further research before I can comment, but it looks really interesting.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It appears that it is gone again. Strange.

At the very least, the link did not work for me.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It appears that it is gone again. Strange.

At the very least, the link did not work for me.

Did you read my instructions? Did you remove the brackets around "http://"?

top topics

join